This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos —..

1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
NOLAN AND ALAN ARE ELIMINATED
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ, Feb. 24

So, first off, I feel like that elim really showed to everyone why I won season 1 in the first place. I'm a fighter, and I'm not gonna give up just because people want me out. Secondly, us getting sent in again sucks, but if I get chosen, I'm not backing down. I'm tired of being the victim and tired of being a loser, I'm gonna keep fighting and I'm gonna win. Whatever it takes
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 24

God my team really spikes a blood pressure, specifically, fanzsomething. My last couple of confessionals being about him, he does live rent free in my mind right now. But seriously, how many damn fucking TIMES do we have to say PASTE THE LINK? No, he posts the photo instead. IT'S NOT SO COMPLEX. WE COULD HAVE WON IF YOU DIDN'T FUCK UP THE ROUND BEFORE! Annoying how close we were to winning and could have sent in a team I hate. Right now I decided I will try in comps and get out other people I hate because I hate ben less than I hate them. I kind of was asleep at the winning team sending in the trash team again. Like isn't the point to get out good teams?
On a side not with earlier events, I was kind of cackling at jacob going psycho today. That bitch needs help honestly. Like the stories i've heard of him concerns me as to why he isn't permed still. Not normal at all.

Anyway long story short, half this cast annoys me, I will be sheeping James, Nelson, Jan, and Deshon for the time being.
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 24

Also happy birthday @Christian  <3
. I want that posted in the group confessionals forever and ever.
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, Feb. 24

SUMZANO! SUMZANO! Winners bitch!!! I was honestly so robbed last season and I am here to show what I’m made of finally. We pulled off a win tonight and I am so happy because it’s helping us get closer as a coalition and it’s making the game super exciting. Everyone is coming to say hi now too of course :D
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ, Feb. 24

I'm just so over this bullshit. Stick me up against all of these people, and this is what happens. Looks like I'm winning HotS because I'm not going home. Not now
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ, Feb. 24

So, I've done everything in my power to keep them inside. But dammit, Anarchy wants to come out to play. So maybe it's time to bring them out, flash my persona for the world to see
1162 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, Feb. 24

This challenge was crazy.  Its kinda been apparent that Harry is the weak link - just kind of sucks cause I like him a lot, hes super cool. I was so nervous about going in, but thankfully Tylor and Ashley have their friends. I feel like we're in a good spot - we just need to win.
1162 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 25

So I know what you may be thinking.  You’re probably thinking Noah Kondon the crazy motherfucking bastard goes ape shit and ruins his game.

That however. is not the case.  If I’m wrong this will simply be another failed game move of mine, but if I’m right this will be a Kondon master class and strategy and positioning.

Today I played the strategy RAGE AGAINST THE TEAM. Now I know you may be thinking that that’s completely idiotic and well downright stupid.

Well, here’s what’s up, before today, Sumzano! Was generally well covered.  We had safety from pretty much ALL THE TEAMS.  By winning today, we exposed ourselves and weakened our Line.  By doing so, no matter what, the team would more vulnerable with a team coming after us that wasn’t before.

Hence, I had to make a move to protect myself, and that move is isolate myself from the team.  By attacking Nelson and Tyler, not only is it believable, but keeps me safe too.  I can piss on Tylor’s grave and he’ll still keep me safe.  In fact, I literally walked out of a conversation today with Tylor and told him he’s going to keep me safe and that I don’t like him, so I’m going to keep doing as I please.  And he’s way too much of a pussy to retaliate.  Not only that, but everyone on my team and their mother loves jerking off Nelson, and they all feel such a special bond with him OR the rest of that team that they’ll keep us safe too.

This means that these 2 teams are easy scapegoats for me to target, say I targeted, and claim innocence over The Ba-Ba Badasses being voted in today.

Me:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1R9TcvQY4g6DbRMQ/giphy.gif

So, if the Ba-Ba Badasses win a daily, and send us in, who has the leverage? , THAT’S RIGHT ;).  I can cash in on it to narrowly better my position, by improving on my matchup.

Look Zach/Sandy, they’re going to send you in if it comes to a tie, but we don’t have to do that, I’ll step up with one of you, as long as I’m not partnered with Summer.

Bingo, small leverage can give myself a better/worst partner for Elim or keep me out alltogether, and having leverage on my team is good, even if I don’t want to use it.  Sandy/Zach will do my damage control with the people I hate, meanwhile I can piss on Nolan/Tylor all I want and it has actual strategic benefit.

So TDLR, I’ve hopefully put myself in a position where from each team either my team has coverage, or I do, and the biggest threat to me remains a last-place team finish.

I’m extremely good at using unconventional strategies, and OTT plans that break conventional wisdom but are genius in their own twisted way, I’m simply hoping this is one of those times where a strategy like this pays off.  You have to know the rules to break them, and I’m doing everything to the rules of social/strategic play except following them.
1161 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
James, Feb. 25

LMAOOO YES AJ and Absol winning the elim, I mean carried by Absol, but that was definitely not what most people expected, but good week! I mean like I quite like Alan, but that was the stronger team and stronger duo in elim realistically, so them losing is kinda funny and honestly.... I'm good with that!

Knowing my team feels fine with people, I ranked all the players 1-31 then posted team averages. I'd have posted PLAYER positions but didn't want to seem like a clown when I put someone at like 10 and they'd have me at like 24 or something dramatically worse! Like nothing about the team averages shocked me, but it was something fun to do/see I guess.

Also I got involved in some really like petty drama which I guess I threw myself into, based on Ben saying Jacob lived rent free in Ahmed's head and me saying that Ahmed was rent free in Jacob's too, and that triggered some stuff. But honestly it ended well with me being called a failed lab experiment like I know it gave some people a good laugh [despite potential truth?] so yeah! But I left it there because I didn't want to make an environment more toxic than it kinda was becoming/had potential for!

Moving onto the challenge whewwww. So in theory that challenge would've been fine, right? Wrong. Bryan doesn't know flags to save his life bar the Philippines, Scott was busy living his best life at a Mexican restaurant, it kinda was just a recipe for disaster. I do know flags but like... and this was kinda a highlight, it's all well knowing them until this is a conversation during the challenge:
Bryan - There's a STAR
Me - What colours are there??
Bryan - there's a star
Me - Yes, but what COLOURS?
And that went back and forth at least one more time. So it took a good 15 seconds for me to hear what the colours were, kinda funny.

Though what is interesting enough, I did actually enjoy doing the challenge with Bryan and Rachael, and I mean Scott's feature too, even though we did pretty meh, so I do have decent thoughts for my team as a Coalition moving forward.

Sumzano! won and well like we kinda felt fine as we kept them safe yesterday. Sandy's my only close one there, but I also sent Noah the same message he sent me when I won, so yeah, and like I know others on my team felt fine with numerous people there. Though they were pretty boring sending in the Ba-Ba Badasses like yawn, and the Bad Blues losing again kinda robbed.....

Bryan then tried changing our Coalition name to the ... Frookaholics? FROOK A HOLICS? With all due respect, no! We're now called like Coa Coa 4 which I don't know why, but like whatever I just went with it. Better than the damn Frookaholics. I also thought we shoulda just stuck with 'Coalition 4' because it's straight up the only team name that WORKS with the default option based on there being 4 of us, but tsk no.

I kinda am rooting for Arek and Adam in the elim today. I adore Arek, and Adam and I have actually had a fine relationship so far this game so kinda king. I do adore Britt also though so partially bad week either way, but yeah I don't want an entire TEAM gone this early! Yawn yeah no.
1161 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ & BRITT ARE ELIMINATED
1161 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 25

My team kind of is garbage honestly. I don't know why nobody was doing shit today like I'm the one who wanted us to lose to start with huh? The challenge was mental tbh and i saw bot teams getting 0 each round so i stopped trying mid way and just made sure we didn't lose since my team dead ass never submitted shit.

Although I hate adam I think this cast is full out pussies for sending that team in every elim. I hope my team wins tomorrow so I make an OTTN move and have people pissed at us for the lols. I'd prob send in jacob or tyler teams cause why not. If james gave me the ok id send his team in too to have sj mald so hard all weekend long.

TLDR; Pink Divas, Sumzano, and partially Coa Coa 4 should be shaking in their BOOTS if i snatch a win!
1161 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 25

THIS ROUND IS SO GOOD.  RIP AJ, they were one of my closest friends in the game, but the benefit of Britt going too is so good, seeing everyone sob in the chat today brought a massive grin to my face.  I was LOVING every second of it.  Me forcing the tie got Britt sent in, and Britt lost, and so many people I hate just LOVE sweet precious BrittBritt, and it's honestly hilarious.  Nelson is sad, and Tylor is sad, and if I can't get those crybabies out, I can get out their friend.  Bye Britt 👋, enjoy the early exit courtesy of Noah .

And guess what, RAGE AGAINST THE TEAM works, I was right, I can do whatever I goddamn please, aggressively say I'm targeting Tylor/Nelson, and have my teammates do damage control, it's SO FUCKING good, either the team is safe with each team or I AM, and THAT'S what's important.  So, as long as we're not last place, I'm NK Chillin everyday, and I'm coasting through this game right now, and I LOVE IT.
1159 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 26

I do not, I repeat DO NOT want the Lavender Lads to lose today.  Adam was shitting all over my friend AJ, and Arek and I have a strained relationship.  Them staying in the game really does nothing for me.  That being said, the entire Lavender Lads team is full of Kingz.  John/Mike are my boys, Jan and I have always been cool, and Groot is a recent acquaintance, and we have mutual friends.  The point is, I literally like every member of the Lavender Lads team, so this being said, I sent Mike the mastermind link.  The solver I sent people on Fresh Meat, essentially it will solve the code for you after 5/6 guesses. 

I weighed the benefit of them staying in the game vs future headache if I see that elim and them having the link, and decided it was worth it to give it to Mike.  Plus, I generally want to see Mike/Jan succeed if I can't, so I'm definitely in Mike/Jan's corner tonight.

Layla's quit changed the game, suddenly the relationship between the Arianators and Sumzano! has been weakened overnight, and in thinking it's Alan, that's now a potential option for us to send in.  I think we're all generally hoping it's IceBeast, because that would patch the relationship instantly, but I think Layla's quit COMPLETELY compromised my strategy, and I'm ticked.
1159 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
ADAM AND AREK ARE ELIMINATED

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!