This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos —..

1160 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 26

28th/27th: Adam (mradamman12) [Bad Blue]

1160 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
LAYLA QUITS. ALAN RE-ENTERS THE GAME
1160 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, Feb. 26 (before Adam and arek are eliminated)

Confessional: Another safe day! I was super nervous because Noah and Nelson don’t get along, so I was afraid that Arianators would put us in the elim. Thankfully I am friends with Layla and I have thrown Nelson a bone in the last season as well as this one so I’m glad they kept us safe. While we were on the phone last night during the comp (me Zach and Noah), Noah started like picking a fight with Zach LOL. He goes “Zach I know Tylor is your friend but idky he tells people to get a life when he has the most damn karma on this site” Zach is like “idk what that has to do with ANYTHING right now” and I’m sitting there like 👁👄👁
They kind of went back and forth for a minute or two and it was so awkward LMAO I was like “no fighting till after the daily!” And they chilled. It was really mostly Noah, idky he was instigating mid-challenge when tylor wasn’t doing ANYTHING anyway. It’s making the game tricky for me because a lot of teams I want to work with, Noah seems to have beef with. And he doesn’t care enough about his political game to tone it down. I don’t want to be a bitch and take charge and tell him to stop being who he is, because he is authentic to himself and passionate about the game but at the same time we are a team and I wanna get to the final so he needs to kind of get his shit together. We are honestly a very well rounded team I think and have the potential to be a huge threat- but we are going to need to pull things together and start getting along better I think
1159 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Tylor, Feb. 27

um I’m quite annoyed zach volunteered into elim because this was our time to take out trash cunt Noah. Now, they are just gonna win and the people they take out on the other team are the only people protecting me, so this is LOVELY. I just don’t know why Noah has 55 lives in these games and it’s quite frustrating
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 27

No like no. The next time you cast me on KTC i REFUSE to be on teams. Only individuals or duos we can get away from. NEVER FUCKING TEAM SHIT AGAIN.

Team 3 is so bad like they all brain dead idiots who don't do shit. Fran sucks. Ben is stupid. Darrius is the only good one. Sadly he's prob going tomorrow cause he's carrying around dead ass weight.

I don't see me winning anymore because of todays outcomes. SAD!
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 27

Like seriously though LMAO. THE CHATZY LEFT ME WITH BEN WHAT THE FUCK? Being hit by a car a few months ago was less traumatic than finding out i'm stuck with ben for the rest of the game. fuck you chatzy and fuck you alan. I mean good on him though I'd never have kept my deal, like fuck that shit. I'd never throw for randoms. MALDING AT TODAY!
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, Feb. 27

This last week has been crazy...I just don't get why someone would quit, but I'm happy we were able to get Alan back, because ya know he really wanted to be here. As for the challenge, I think I really performed well...Harry is kinda like oof, and I expected Tylor to do a bit better. I think our social game is really good and I hope we can make it to the Finals without having to see an elimination because honestly, I think we'd win.
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
James, Feb. 27

Jan and Mike beating Arek and Adam... kinda bored! Like two robbed kings. Don't get me wrong, 2 great winners, four good people in elimination all round. Subjectively Jan and Mike leaving was better, but very happy for them! :)

Alan replaced Layla and like honestly no, keep it. My team voted Alan in so like that ain't ideal, and before I was kinda banking on hopefully Nelson AND Layla to save ME individually, because I don't care if you wanna send my team in [though some members of the team are ageing well.] whereas now there's just Nelson really, and like... y'know... 3-1.

Their team then WON the daily, I felt fine with Nelson, but knew like Alan at least would want us in. Honestly I was very very happy for Nelson, because he spent a lot of Double Agents feeling as though I kinda carried our duo more, but I knew he was a strong player in his own rights, so him single handedly winning tonight was genuinely great to see, good for that king.

Coalition Besties lost and like that is my favourite team, the only one I like 4/4 members. Ben posted Ahmed's number in the main chat which yeah caused that demise, kinda funny but like also errrr not ideal. Chatzy then really did do the best thing. Again, I like all four of them, but the best thing for every team was for chatzy to send in Darrius and Franz, keeping Ahmed and Ben safe together. And it did that! So that was awesome, because like the way I see it: If they reconcile, COOL! that's two of my friends working together. If they don't? I mean I'll live, in theory that's a free game round pass, but yeah I want them to go far. I am rooting for Darrius and Franz to beat Noah and Zach who volunteered, like Noah was also saying he'll be just FINE in the elim, so go underdogs!

I also felt bad for Nelson because he was explaining how he wanted to be able to like work with Zach and stuff, and that he's concerned he ruined that by sending Zach's team in, even though he wanted Zach safe. I hope he doesn't beat himself up about it too much as he doesn't deserve that, but that kinda is the thing with a format like this - you can like one person on a team but that mean nothing realistically as most people like at LEAST one per team!

Nothing much else to update on right now I guess. Rachael like didn't do too much today as she had a hangover and Scott's thriving at a wedding, whilst Bryan's busy on the blogs page blogging away, lovely contrast!
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Ben, Feb. 27

1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Jacob, Feb. 27

Ok hi I haven't done one of these yet and I feel like I'm SLACKING

So I guess I'll start...from the beginning.

I was assigned to be on a team with Deshon, Layla, and Nelson. I thought we were a strong team, both in terms of social and physical game. Deshon and Layla are both people I probably would not normally work with, nothing against them personally we just haven't ever worked together! Nelson and I won a group game as partners a long long long time ago, so I'm glad to see he's still around and thriving as a champion here. Nelson is the only one I would've been ok NOT being with, love the guy but I think I coulda worked with him even from different teams.

I will go on the record and say I ideally wanted JAN as my champion teammate, even though I think I could've aligned with him from another team as well. It just seems like it would've been the most FUN to be with him though, like he probably would disagree but idk we have a history that would make it fun to be teammates! Overall though I was happy with my team I don't want Nelson to read this and think I didn't want him!! If anything I like him TOO much to want him!

The first few rounds were fairly uneventful for me so not a ton to talk about, although Nolan went home and he was like my closest ally on another team, I know he never woulda sent me and vice versa. But when I look at the team that sent him in......I'm just thankful they didn't choose me instead.

Round 3 really is where our edit picked up. I kinda snapped on a lot of rounds of that challenge and we ended up winning. Layla snapped as well! I knew I wanted Bad Blue in, that was the only team I had nobody on that I felt I wanted to protect. But our team like DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WELL in my opinion which makes these deliberations hard. Nelson kinda types for like 5 minutes and then will either never say anything or say like.....2 words that I have no clue how it took him so long to type. Deshon kinda comes and goes during deliberations. And Layla said that SHE THOUGHT AREK DESERVED TO NOT GO INTO ELIM. When I asked her if that was because they were friends or she was just being charitable, she pretty much said she was just being charitable. So I was glad when Deshon at least came through and had my back on that decision, even though we were like half a second away from going in ourselves!

Then Layla..........gets banned and quits LOL. I was honestly hoping she'd stay, although I guess part of me is glad we got rid of our teammate who doesn't talk on call. Because sometimes it really just is EASIER to go on call and anyone who doesn't call in the year 2021 is...weird. We got Alan as a teammate and eh he's fine, I was HOPING for someone new to the game like IceBeast or Gabriel A. Trezza but I'll take Alan over some others for sure.

We ended up winning ANOTHER challenge, which I'm truly not sure how. I got distracted and missed a good chunk of tonight's challenge tbh, but the rest of the guys came through and won it. So I felt like I didn't have the......right to be super pushy in deliberation today. Sumzano and Coa Coa 4 were kinda the 2 names thrown out, and honestly I probably would've leaned more towards Coa Coa but with our communication issues and inability to settle on a name I wasn't gonna drag it out. Noah is a cool guy and I like him, but he doesn't like someone who I am directly tied to in this game so whatever.

What really really really annoyed me was the vote on who from the last place team, Besties whatever, should go in. Ben was saying he would THROW if he was in with Ahmed. Now I don't know Franz at all, and I hardly know Darrius, but I do know that Ben and Ahmed are both.....capable, competent individuals. So sure I was willing to take that offer. Like it was nothing personal on my part, I like Ben and honestly don't even have an issue with Ahmed so was kinda shocked to learn he has me blocked LOL. But DESHON was insistent on keeping Darrius and Ahmed because they'd keep us safe. As if...........Darrius and Franz WOULDNT? Like no matter who is on that team, Darrius is still gonna keep you safe Deshon, y'all are friends it's not a secret! Then Alan was just so ready for it to go to chatzy, and the 2 people I DIDNT want in are now in. Like this is a tough format with these random ass hodgepodge teams because everyone has different relationships and stuff, but at a certain point I do think you have to put relationships aside and think about taking out people who are strong because there's NEVER gonna be a decision where all 4 of us hate the same team or whatever until someone actually sends us in.

Now here we are and.......I'm less optimistic about our future chances even though we've been competing well! I do think Layla had more social strength than Alan, but I could be wrong. I think physically we are a good team, and worst case scenario I do like the elim games this season SO I'm willing to fight if it comes to it. But I just feel that we're gonna be targeted soon idk! I could be wrong! Out of the other coalitions I really do want to work with the LAVENDER LADS the most, like there are some legends on that team. But other than that it's like.....I like 1 person here, 2 people here, etc. all kinda scattered throughout. So should be interesting.
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 27

With Layla quitting, I'm NOT feeling good about this shit, she was the protection my team had, and now that that's gone, I feel as though the team is vulnerable with the ariantors in power, LUCKILY this elimination is lights out
1159 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 27

I state how nervous I am all the time, that being said, when I say I'm nervous, I actually am.  I'm not here.  I'm extremely confident that Zach and I will pull off elimination tomorrow.  Look, it's jigsaw puzzles, my SPECIALITY.  I do believe I'd be able to beat Darrius/Franz BY MYSELF.  But I don't have to, I'll cover the slack when it comes to everything.  I'll do the harder jigsaw, I'll keep the lights on, leaving little pressure on Zach to just get the easier puzzle done.  Zach is good at puzzles, and I'll be downright floored if we lose to Darrius and Franz on this.

When it comes to my game, I'm iffy.  The Arianators are not actually good.  Like congrats, you won a finding karma comp and a luck comp.  The problem is Layla is missing.  With Layla, Summer had strong protection from that team, Layla's quit threw a wrench into my strategy.  I think last round vs this one IS THE PROOF.  We got saved there, not here.  But it's all good, I feel alright about this elimination, good with the rest of the teams, and we now have a team to target.  I just need to survive tonight, and I think I'm in the clear as long as the Arianators stay out of first, and Sumzano! stays out of last.

It feels weird, but I'm not part of the main storyline this season.  I'm kind of like Tony Stark in Spider-Man Homecoming, relevant and getting paid the big bucks, but a side character to some other story.  And I'm happy to get my hands dirty and play my role to send Darrius and Franz home so Ahmed and Ben can be the sole members of their team, creating glorious entertainment.

I don't want to come off as cocky, but, I feel like this one is mine for the taking.  And there's the added benefit of already having been in.  I can go into elims like THIS that I feel good about, and when an elim like What's the GIF rolls around, I can take a seat.  I genuinely belive that if I win this elimination, I'll come out of it in a better spot.
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
FRANZ AND DARRIUS ARE ELIMINATED
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 28

Today was kinda uneventful for an Elim day, Zach and I knew we were winning that, and now I feel pretty good, we have only the Arianators as a serious threat, and I've already been in an elimination.  That means is What the GIF rolls up on us, I can try to maneuver myself out of it with the I've already been in excuse.  And I feel GREAT about my team today.  Like Zach, Summer, and Sandy are all strong, reliable players, and we're a serious threat to fucking win this thing.  I knew we'd be safe with Lavender Lads, and I've now made it halfway through the game.

All is good in Noah's world for now, and not to mention, I now have a winning elimination record, not too shabby ;).
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
ABSOL AND BRITTANY ARE ELIMINATED

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!