This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4553 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Ok My question for you and Jus is if it was The f3 of Me TJ and soiyer who would you guys vote for on  behalf of that?

I ask the 2nd question to it after that.

And TJ So you were all talk about voting out anyone who was from coming back from EI? Why the sudden change and shouldnt your message to Wyatt  concerning on the island be punishable if you had outside information about it? If your answer is going to be I thought u n soiyer would flip on me due to threat n etc then you know we could have voted you out sooner instead of Kieth going so be real and state the truth.
4553 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Oh damn drama...
4553 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
Even Ian admits you were my sheep Js.
4553 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
im not sure if i understand the question sean
4553 days 13 hours ago
Js21
John STFU and stop tryin to get everybody to vote for the least deserving F3 player
4553 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@cali he didnt know i was coming back at all he said i hope you make it back i guessed he sent that to every1 put i wasnt sure
4553 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Guys, I'd just like to say a few things, you know, to clear the air and other stuff:

- Jus was the one that told me and Keith to play idols, Jeremy was never involved in that.
- Jus, you could argue, could've sheeped, but I don't think that he did.
- Wyatt on the other hand, I believe did sheep.
4553 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
least deserveing i made way more game moves than you i won immunitys and was nice to every1 and didnt flip out when i left like some1 else ik :P
4553 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
I'm not Js cause I think the least deserving player is YOU
4553 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
how did i sheep?

i create a alliance and help send ppl out if i sheeped i would of left the game after the idol was played it would of been some1 they saw as a threat
4553 days 13 hours ago
Js21
Sean ask anyone in the jury, I said I was voting for you because you stayed under the radar and was a huge part in the votes
4553 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
Ian Wyatt did not sheep on EI or in the gmae he made many actualol starteigc talks. Near the start of the merge ya maybe but not afdter that. I think Js was more of a sheep
4553 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
aiwfwyattroh
least deserveing i made way more game moves than you i won immunitys and was nice to every1 and didnt flip out when i left like some1 else ik :P

To be honest, one of the immunities that you got was pretty much 95% my doing. The other two were simple challenges.
4553 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
johnoliver96
Ian Wyatt did not sheep on EI or in the gmae he made many actualol starteigc talks. Near the start of the merge ya maybe but not afdter that. I think Js was more of a sheep

I don't see how voting off Colleen the Tribal Council I was voted off was a good, strategic move.
4553 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
At the moment, I'm voting for either TJ or Jus.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!