This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4547 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
dude eric pm me and we talked about fliping on either you or john since he and truly myself belived you thought you were the big dog's now i could nvr backstab john and you can ask john our self we spent numerous amounts of time discussing game play 1 on 1 and with other ppl like mma
4547 days 6 hours ago
Js21
Guys another thing I should say, I truly played the game from day 1. I ALWAYS stayed true to myself and made my own decisions

Pre EI, Wyatt and Jeremy where sheeping John and Jeremy, while I was making my own decisions. I played the WHOLE GAME, not the last week
4547 days 6 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Right now, I have two people in mind as to who I'm voting for. I'm just gonna wait for TJ's speech and then I'll ask questions.
4547 days 6 hours ago
Js21
Yah Wyatt you should have watched your mouth because Eric And John PMED me right away. Wyatt just know if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been here
4547 days 6 hours ago
johnoliver96
Js good speech but there are major flaws and I'm blowing them up
First I dont think it was you told Ian/Keith to play the idols MMA told me it was him after he was voted out and I highly doubt he was lying. Second
it was I who created the alliance on EI NOT you stop stealing credit and you DID sheep to me. Tell me how the hell you made a move cause your counterpart TJ made quite a few.
4547 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Pre EI, Wyatt and Jeremy where sheeping John and Jeremy, while I was making my own decisions. I played the WHOLE GAME, not the last week

that make alot of sense why would jermey sheep to himself

ask jermey and john if i sheeped to them

me,john and jermey had lots of discussions on game play and our next move if our big alliance made it
4547 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
if it wasnt for me you would of been 1st off of ei we had numbers
4547 days 6 hours ago
johnoliver96
And JS another thing to adress in our alliance you were on the bottom of our alliance. It was me TJ mma and wyatt running it. You and martin were dispensable.
4547 days 6 hours ago
johnoliver96
Wyatt: I agree you didnt sheep but you didnt really stand out either.
4547 days 6 hours ago
Js21
Ian and Keith both know what I did, if you don't believe me ask them themselves.

And John you were never my sheperd okay, I made that alliance and controlled who went including you.
4547 days 6 hours ago
Js21
Exactly John that why I told Ian who went home, told them to send your ass home, and you went.
4547 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
then how was i voted out with a idol

i mean is that a bad thing to kinda hide early in the merge if a idol was played i would be the one and a bigger name like john or a jermey could go out b4 me

seems pretty smart to me john
4547 days 6 hours ago
johnoliver96
Um js no you didnt. The only thing that bailed you out was a double elimination and if you didnt have immunity you were going home
4547 days 6 hours ago
Js21
*i told them who we were voting out
4547 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
ian dosent seem like the type to sheep to jus

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!