This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4563 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Wyatt did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THIS ENTIRE FUCKING GAME I WAS THE SOLE LEADer

John step down you fucking cunt, I had enough of you thinking so highly of yourself. I fucking sent you home twice, not only on EI BUT ALSO IN THE GAME
4563 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
it was a double elimtion they was eric,me,john,jus,martin and colleen

me and john voted for colleen  and thought eric and jus would vote martin but eric fliped and went with colleen and martin and got john out

if it wasnt a double elimation she wasnt leaveing
4563 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
@dark i know one of them was alot due to part of you but i still won it along with 2 others i made gamemoves and hid them so i couldnt be voted out
4563 days 1 hour ago
Js21
This disgusts me I played a great game with AMAZING MOVES! I sent every single one of you home, okay. Be bitter and vote for Wyatt who I BROUGHT BACK! And TJ who I made betray his alliance where he was going to win 100% and bring me and Wyatt who would win 50/50
4563 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
you were not the leader no1 rly cared about you as you were a bottom rung me,john and jermey picked who we voted for (i will admit it was more jermey and john) as for ei i create the alliance and worked it with john and eric a you helped a lil
4563 days 1 hour ago
Js21
My speech showed my amazing moves and they were all real John so stop being a bitter bitch and telling lies to the jury.

As you can see right there, Ian just proved all your points wrong in that one statement
4563 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
jus no1 said there voteing for me if you looked a my confessional i did a damn good game in the game with moves that i kept hidden i think you may of forgot that you were given immunitys in ei
4563 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
The only reason you weren't gonna be voted out is because you really didn't do shit (well that I didn't see.) But John and Jus didn't wanna vote you off because you were their loyal servant who wouldn't make a move and do something about it, was never a threat in anything really, and that you probably were a good person to sit next to in the finals.

Sorry, I like you as a person Wyatt, but I'm most likely not gonna vote for you as a winner.
4563 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
the issue with this game is no1 got to see ei so it difficult to see who did what i feel me and jus are underminded cuz once you left you had no idea what happened
4563 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
Well honestly I'm a little overwhelmed after about to quit from day 1 because of the reverse survivor twist. Now the reasons why I should win this game because after hearing about the reverse survivor twist I decided to stay low and under the radar because people wanted threats gone first but when that first immunity came I played to win and instead of throwing in which I was going to. So after I won I found out I can be a captain I declined because I didn't want people to know who my favorites were. So from there to merge I coast my way to merge because I barely was in tribals. I think I was in 2 at least. Now merge when everything hit. Well Eric was voted out by an idol so it seem wierd that other alliance ( Clockwork Orange alliance ) knew who we was voting. Then next tribal I came up with and told everybody to vote Alec but using confessionals that would sound like we voting Keith. It work and Alec was gone. Then next tribal I was scared because it was either me, John or Soiyer going but it was a
4563 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
a bitter sweet because I was safe and John got voted out. Then from there I knew I need to win immunity so I won immunity. It was a blindside when Martin step up use an idol for Colleen and I just went wow and Wyatt was voted out. I won immunity again at double tribal and unfortunately it was Js and Colleen gone. I couldn't vote because of Keith unified my vote. Then my game really pick up Jeremy gave me insight that Sean was willing to vote with us. I won immunity yet again and Jeremy got blindsided. ( Well he quit ) I was upset so I knew I needed to do something. So I talk to Sean and Martin and got them on board and voted out Ian saying *If they both survive this round ( Keith and Ian ) They will be hard to get out. It was successful. Next target was Keith after he loss the challenge and my 4 immunity win streak came to a stop. I told my backup alliance that Ian would probably comeback and him and Keith would be hard to stop. So Keith was successfully voted out. Now I won immunity and basically got rid of
4563 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
Martin because the idol he used on Colleen and was the least 1 I trusted so he was a must go. First it was a 2-2 vote tie but I got Sean to switch his vote to Martin and Martin were gone. Then Wyatt and Jus cameback. I was the 3rd man in each alliance putting myself in good hands. I decided to go with my first alliance of Jus and Wyatt. I didn't tell Soiyer my plan was because he might of told Sean and I would be out. Now finally at the last challenge I know Jus gave up but I believe I still would of won. So I didn't vote out Soiyer because I just couldn't so I voted out someone that wasn't getting votes.

Overall
I won 7 individual challenges
Only been to 2 team tribals
I played smart
Got people to trust me
I never got my torch snuff

So GL Jus and Wyatt may the best person win
4563 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
thats my whole plan ian i didt vote for you becuz if you were in the game you were a bigger target than us in the alliance and there would keep the backstabbing to a minimum

if makeing alliance and persuadeing votes isnt a game move or doing anything- then yeah i didnt do anything

but if backstabbing and lieing and geting rid of ppl i concered friend is a game move then yeah i didnt do anything
4563 days ago
Js21
Wyatt stop telling lies and trying to make yourself all mighty I made the alliance and controlled it.
4563 days ago
johnoliver96
My speech showed my amazing moves and they were all real John so stop being a bitter bitch and telling lies to the jury.

As you can see right there, Ian just proved all your points wrong in that one statement

That argument is a baseless assumption that I'm lying. You cant lie while giving an opinion you douche

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!