This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4532 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
TJ, Jus, and Wyatt. State your speech as to why you should win. Jury, ask as much as you wish. When satisfied, PM me your vote. You are voting for a winner!
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
*eats poptart*

Well I would like to start by saying thanks for jus and TJ for keeping me safe and sorry to Sean and soyier getting the bad end of a twist. This has been 40ish days of hard work and I would like to prove my points on why I should win the game. The twist-o-rama  type game pre merge was very difficult and ruin a lot of ppl’s game play and I got to know majority of my tribe and help in deciding who would go home but the time merge came I has a huge alliance one I thought would help me make it far then martin played an idol which was a smart move I guess and took me out and I then organized a alliance between me, Eric, jus and john on EI we ruled the game some1 won immunity every time then Eric flipped on john and john went home then we have a easy time getting martin out and due to a great relationship I had built with eric and jus I figured I was safe either way and threw the last immunity so I didn’t have to backstab any1. Once jus brought me I knew I had to get some1 to flip and join us and since jus was not the most well liked person in the game and went and convinced tj since he was the only 1 to send me a pm hopeing I would return to the game. When we returned I won immunity and we took out Sean on a 3-2 vote the when I lost the last immunity I had a plan, I had pm soyier and I got a vibe from playing poker he was going to vote for me then tj asked if it was ok if he voted for me then I convinced tj to vote jus while me and jus voted for soyier making him leave via a 2-1-1 vote making the final 3. Overall I played a great game dose I deserve to win I think we all do but I won 3 immunities, made great moves, picked n chose the time I had to lead and times I had to follow, I also was very respectful and never made a backstabbing like move. Congrats and gl jus and Tj and I hope I get your vote :D

*eats poptart*
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
sry for the grammer mistakes
4532 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
quite simple why should i vote for you or jus since u both rightfully shouldnt be here as you were voted off i know the islands existed but u had a free ride from F10 to here
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i dont think you would be saying this if you were in my shoes, it wasnt a free ride we played just like evry1 else except when only had 6 ppl insted of 8 or so. we played a made game moves, won immunites in the regular game and was pretty much nice to any1. Im not saying tj dosent deserve to win but i belive we all shud have a fair shot
4532 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
if this happene to me everyone would whinge and cry on and say inm not voting u ur getting no votes
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
when your negative i was on ei with you plus you did the idol thing so it might of been very good chance i would of voted for you
4532 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
Wyatt you didn't convince me so chill bro
4532 days 19 hours ago
johnoliver96
Ok since TJ or Js didnt post their speech my speech is adressed at Wyatt.

Congrats pal on making F3. I underestimated you. Your game at EI was very strong but I'm not sure aobut your pre merge game. Tell me a bit about this. Also tell me how you were leading an alliance not sheeping
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
did you vote for me no but you said you were thinking about it so i did
4532 days 19 hours ago
johnoliver96
TJ
You played an amazing game but at first you sheeped to me and mma. Tell me how you lead YOUR troops  into winning this game
4532 days 19 hours ago
Js21
Underdog, underestimated, it seems like not one of you thought I was going to make it here, but I kept on and played this game 100% as hard as I could. What separates me from my other competitors is that no matter what happened in this game I ALWAYS played for what was best for me. This was a quote from one of the players this season >>This was a season where everyone was either a leader or follower. You were probably the only exception xD .

Most of you are probably wondering about my gameplay, and boy was it a cobweb of interesting surprises. The day we were split into two tribes I quickly found comfort between Minka and max and we soon controlled all of the tribal councils, then when Martin came to the tribe i also joined a side alliance with him. When we were split into smaller tribes and then split into two mixed tribes I found myself in a predicament. Max, kellie and I were outnumbered to what you guys know as the Orange Clock Alliance. Due to a build up relationship with Ian, I saw my two closest allies be voted out one by one. The challenge before the merge I won individual immunity and saved my ass.

Now when we came into the merge I found myself between two alliances, Jeremys and Ian. I was the deciding vote to decide who would have the numbers in this game and I made my choice by voting with Jeremy an betraying the tribe that truly didn't want me. However, I got into a liking of Keith and Ian and saw how necessary they were in my game. Yes, I was the person who told them everytime who to play the idol on because i KNEW I was number 7 in the Ninja Turtle Alliance. Everything was going my way, I literally controlled every week who went home until that stupid double elimination that sent me home. Keith, Ian, Colleen I'm truly sorry for my bitterness that tribal. However I didn't leave the game unhanded and brought Colleen home with me.

Redemption Island was where i truly thrived, i gather a strong four (John, Eric Wyatt) and we quickly dominated the game. People may have thought that John was the leader of this alliance but I MADE this alliance and I made most of final decision. My name kept on getting votes and I realized the necessity of winning immunity (I won 4 in a row). Unfortunately John went home in a double elimination, but that was good for me because Eric and Wyatt both became fully drawn to me and Martin was sent home. I won the final challenge and chose Wyatt over Eric ONLY because Ik Wyatt would never doubt me and always vote my way.

Right when I came back in the game, I went straight to TJ and quickly got him to switch over. Our alliance quickly took over the last two tribals. These past two tribals I was supposed to go, but this time my scrambling pulled off.

Jury if your going to not vote me because I sent you home, don't be bitter. Choose the best gameplayer.

In my opinion I think I outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted all of you. I truly sent every single one of you home (either here or in redemption island) I hope you guys see that I invested all my effort and time into this game and I hope you chose the deserving GAMEPLAYER, me.
4532 days 19 hours ago
johnoliver96
Also Its hard to deny your 6 immunity wins. You think you needed them?
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
when we were on tribes pre mereg i just found ppl that had intrest like me ex: me and you were just in a game 2gather and mmajunkie has a passion for mma as do i so i became friends with alot of ppl here not great friends but friends so this way i didnt get voted out and could put out reason on why other ppl should be voted out

on ei when i left i figure since all 4 of us were in a alliance in the game we could just team up so i pm every1 and was in pretty good contact i dont want to come out like a leader like you or jus and have a chance of geting blindsided so i think i has a silent leadership role
4532 days 19 hours ago
Js21
No Wyatt you didn't have a silent leadership role, it was simple I made the decisions and if you guys didn't follow them then you would have went home
4532 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
jus man no disrespect but you def didnt create that alliance i mailed eric 1st and said we shud stick 2gather then i knew john was down and when you got voted out and said you wudnt vote for a winner i asked gaia via pm if you knew so i could recruit you in my alliance

i made it just saying

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!