This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

4433 days 16 hours ago
sergeant
Great Job Chapera
4433 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
Yay no tribal only reason why I was late n all was cuz yesterday was my birthday lOL and had came home from Drinks n all from dinner haha 21 baby
4433 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
:o Happy Birthay Todd :D
4433 days 13 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Oh wow we win immunity!
4433 days 13 hours ago
_ares_
happy belated birthday todd/caliboy!
4433 days 13 hours ago
happy birthday cali!
4433 days 11 hours ago
sdriver999
Happy Birthday!
4433 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
Happy Birthday, Todd. ;)
4433 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Happy Birthday, Todd! Now, on this very special occasion, we had our own Survivor chefs make one slice of a birthday cake. Then, we cut it into fifths. So, Chapera, for Todd's birthday, you all get to split one fifth of a slice of cake!
4433 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am still waiting on votes from Jay, Kelly S., and Sugar!
4433 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Yay cake!
4432 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
Voted
4432 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Edgardo is the first person to lose the Peninsula Challenge this week, so Edgardo, after multiple challenge wins, has been eliminated! We are down to just Brandon, Mick, and Sydney! Only two will remain in the game!
4432 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, after two weeks of wins from Edgardo and Sydney, both of them have just been eliminated! Brandon and Mick won the Peninsula Challenge this week, so both of them remain in the game!

Your next immunity challenge will be taking place tomorrow! Good luck everybody!
4432 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Posted Updated Stats :D

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!