This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! So, we are down to just 22 in the actual competition, so we are getting closer and closer to the end! Right now, Brandon, Edgardo, Mick, and Sydney are in the Peninsula Challenge, and after that, only two will remain on The Peninsula. If Edgardo and Sydney win this challenge, not only will the two of them have won three straight Peninsula Challenges in a row, but they will have gotten rid of the last two original Fei Long members! But now, it is time for today's immunity challenge! After this challenge, one tribe will have immunity and two tribes will go to Tribal Council! Let us now get to the immunity challenge!

Before we start, because they have one extra member, Ken, you will be sitting out for Airai in this challenge!

Today's challenge is going to be incredibly simple! All you have to do is PM me the phrase "[Your name] of [your tribe] collects the bundle of fish." All tribe members must PM me that phrase, with your Survivor name and tribe inserted into it! Since there are seven people competing for each tribe, the first tribe to have all seven members PM me that EXACT PHRASE wins tribal immunity! The other two tribes will go to Tribal Council and will vote one member out and send them to The Peninsula!

If none of the three tribes completes this challenge after 24 hours, the tribe that has gotten the furthest will win immunity! Good luck to you all! This challenge ends either when I receive the phrase from all seven members of your tribe or when 24 hours is up!
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Mike, off to a very quick start, collects the first bundle of fish for Airai!

Upolu- 0/7 bundles
Chapera- 0/7 bundles
Airai- 1/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Purple Kelly collects the first bundle of fish for Chapera!

Upolu- 0/7 bundles
Chapera- 1/7 bundles
Airai- 1/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrew collects the second bundle of fish for Chapera! Chapera is off to an early lead!

Upolu- 0/7 bundles
Chapera- 2/7 bundles
Airai- 1/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sandra collects the second bundle of fish for Airai! Chapera and Airai tied up with two a piece!

Upolu- 0/7 bundles
Chapera- 2/7 bundles
Airai- 2/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris collects the first bundle of fish for Upolu! Upolu is finally on the board!

Upolu- 1/7 bundles
Chapera- 2/7 bundles
Airai- 2/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Either I didn't clarify it well enough or you guys didn't read it well enough. No usernames in the phrase. I want your Survivor name.
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Eliza collects the second bundle of fish for Upolu! We are all tied up right now, with two a piece!

Upolu- 2/7 bundles
Chapera- 2/7 bundles
Airai- 2/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I won the U.S.A. BASSIN national fishing tournament seven years in a row, so this is the easiest challenge so far.

-Coach
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach collects the third bundle of fish for Upolu! The first time, so far, that Upolu is in the lead!

Upolu- 3/7 bundles
Chapera- 2/7 bundles
Airai- 2/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert collects the third bundle of fish for Chapera! This is a very close race right now!

Upolu- 3/7 bundles
Chapera- 3/7 bundles
Airai- 2/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik collects the third bundle of fish for Airai! Once again, we are all tied up!

Upolu- 3/7 bundles
Chapera- 3/7 bundles
Airai- 3/7 bundles
4423 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
*sits down, relaxed*
4423 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett collects the fourth bundle of fish for Airai! Airai takes the lead!

Upolu- 3/7 bundles
Chapera- 3/7 bundles
Airai- 4/7 bundles
4423 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sophie and Parvati collect the fourth bundles of fish for Chapera and Upolu! We are all tied up again, with each tribe having four bundles!

Upolu- 4/7 bundles
Chapera- 4/7 bundles
Airai- 4/7 bundles
4423 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sugar and Laura collect the fifth bundles of fish for Upolu and Airai! Upolu and Airai have two bundles remaining, while Chapera still has three!

Upolu- 5/7 bundles (COLLECTED: Chris, Eliza, Coach, Parvati, Sugar)
NEED BUNDLES FROM: Jerri & Tom
Chapera- 4/7 bundles (COLLECTED: Purple Kelly, Andrew, Albert, Sophie)
NEED BUNDLES FROM: Danielle, J.T., & Todd
Airai- 5/7 bundles (COLLECTED: Mike, Sandra, Erik, Brett, Laura)
NEED BUNDLES FROM: Jay & Kelly S.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!