This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

4432 days 14 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Wow didn't see them getting eliminated at all.
4432 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
You guys have come a very long way! We started with 80, and now, we are down to just 24! 56 people have been eliminated so far!
4432 days 12 hours ago
Gojira
If you consider a LUCK competition a good way of being eliminated then yeah. Deserve to lose. But it was a luck competition and to be honest, I lost in the least honorable way. Good luck to the rest of you and it looks like Edgardo gets screwed over again by the luck of the draw. Good luck.

LONG LIVE UPOLU!
4432 days 12 hours ago
Bryce333
Didn't you VOLUNTEER to go to the Pennisula? Don't get me wrong, but if you volunteered then you took that risk....

*Whistles*
4432 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
When's the next challenge?
4432 days 6 hours ago
Pedlick44
I do love how almost everyone who smirked the first time I was voted out are now gone. Just saying. Karma, I guess.
4432 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
There is no way in hell that was a luck challenge, Edgardo. You strategize with pick your spots and you strategize with deciding your spots! It was a strategy game that they even used in the real Survivor.
4431 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, I know that I said before that I would have the updated intro posted. However, I'm having a lot of difficult sound errors with it due to a bug in my program. Because of that, I'm just going to wait until I post the new intro (with Survivor music) which will be posted when the merge is here.
4431 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
Camptain and Chapera please understand That i cant make this challenge tonight due to dinner plans at that time for my belated birthdaya s this is the time that My dads family could meet as doing an expensive restueant n not going to be able to havee wifi at all.

Best of Luck Chapera < 3 hope we still win
4431 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I've heard a lot of people say they can't make it! The only reason why I said 8:00 was because I thought I was going to see The Hunger Games again tonight and wouldn't be home until 8:00. However, I'm not going to see it tonight, so I am able to post a non-live challenge later. Hopefully, since it's a non-live challenge, you guys won't be pissed or having to deal with sitting out of the challenge.
4431 days 13 hours ago
Bryce333
Aw, I love Live challenges. :(
(Mainly because I just got a fast computer and feel so pro answering questions)

Still, it's better this way, so that more people can make it. ^_^
4431 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
My problem with non-live challenges is that rarely any of the other Survivor groups do them, so if I want an idea for a non-live challenge, it's much more difficult, especially when I'm trying to stay away from luck challenges.
4431 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I am very disappointed in this. Live challenges are much better. One cannot simply re-schedule a battle when one's troops fail to show up.

-Coach
4431 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Is the challenge going to start now regardless of it being non-live, or later?

-Coach

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!