This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4477 days 14 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Yeah, it could have worked out for me that way but in my mind it would have ended up with me as a sheep, I don't want to go into too much detail about the other game because it is still being played but I am not playing a bad game.

but yeah, I could be been kind, given you my vote but as I said, for me different games don't link with each other and in my opinion voting with you was not the best move, sorry...
4477 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Well first, I would like to congratulate you 3, because no matter how hard the 9 of us on the Jury fought to be where you guys are, clearly you had some better strategy that worked out for you, and so I would just like to wish you guys luck!

Okay well I'm not going to be a bitter little bitch... To 2 of you guys ;)

Dexter, you are a complete jerk. As Ben said, I reached my hand out to you on Sapoa, where clearly I was calling all the shots. I controlled who went home on Sapoa and on Guacimal, my old tribe. I was able to spare you, because I truly did believe you would stick with us. so we get to the merge and we've got a plan, and that is to stick together. You failed to do that. You know what they call someone like you in Stars? a FLIPPER. You had the opportunity to get to final 3 with people who, at that point, the Jury would have hated by then. But you didn't do that, and you took on that role of the hated finalist. Basically, you are like Russel. When you see a building, you just HAVE to burn it down. Milk sent out a mail saying to everyone in our alliance when we were at 7 people left in this game saying: "okay can we just stick together and get to final 4 together?" you ignored that, which I think is STUPID. In this game, it's best to keep your options open, because the game can change up at any second.

Now, the only way you will get my vote is if George and Zak like don't even give answers... So it doesn't look like you'll be getting mine. You were able to play a nice, clean game and most likely win, but you refused that opportunity, and now it's time to pay the price ;)

Now, here are my questions for George and Zak:
One of you will be getting my vote to win this game, and I want that person to be deserving of it.

So George, at the final 4 Tribal Council, did you or did you not write Jake's name down?
And Zak, I want you to tell me why I was voted out.

Good luck to you 3, as I'll be keeping a very close eye on this last Tribal Council, and I will most likely vote at the last minute to see who really deserves it.
4477 days 14 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Milk - I suggested that vote to Ireks, he told me you, him and TK were tight and I asked him to see if he could get both your votes :P I just didn't want to put myself out there too much.
4477 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Well, hello final 3. (:

Since I don't know anything about any of y'all, my question is going to be really basic. I lost all interest in this game after I was voted out, and before I got voted out we had majority, or so we thought. What I would like to know is if anyone flipped and who was that? Also who, out of the 9 jury members, deserves your spot over you?
4477 days 14 hours ago
Milkisgood
Evan brings up a really good point!!!!!!!!!! :D

I had offered many deals to a lot of people each tribal, I had immunity each tribal so it was a great deal to accept, even backstabbing me next!

But I ALWAYS came up one or two votes short because nobody would listen and thought they had a f3 deal ready. Well obviously Dark/Jake both almost got screwed, Ireks could have gotten screwed, Darius DID get screwed and Zak would have gotten screwed if somebody else had listened to me...

Evan did listen to me and you all screwed him over -.-
Same thing with Joeker and Tyler -.-
4477 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Yeah Ill give it to etaco... he seemed to really like this game and was the leader of Sapoa. I was honestly waiting to give you my final 3 vote.
4477 days 14 hours ago
Milkisgood
If Evan made it i would have voted him tbh.
4477 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Oh wait :X
Sorry I meant to give both questions to both of you, so to Zak and George....
Who voted Jake out at final 4 Tribal Council?
And why was I voted out? Was I too much of a threat with my one whole Immunity win?
4477 days 14 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Jake - How much control did you have over this game, when did you control it and who did you control?

There was a point in the game, where I was really in a bad position but turned it around and by the final 9 was pretty much in control of the outcome (I know this sounds bigheaded but...it's true).

What I did was I teamed with the people that I really could on rely on to vote with me until the end which was, you, Zak, Ireks and Bdreezy later on. Then made sure these people stayed in the game until I could get the majorty of votes on my side. I had two idols that (sorry about this) but noone had any idea about and never really needed to use, the only person who knew I had one idol was Ireks and he didn't know I had both. The only thing I could have done better was try and get more jury votes which may come back to bite me now, but I had a reason for everything I did.
4477 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Milk, had I made it, you would be there too lol
4477 days 14 hours ago
Milkisgood
xD
4477 days 14 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Etaco - Okay, I appreciate that I'm prob not gona get your votes if all the others need to do is answer LOL but I'm gona try.

Firstly, my gameplay here was nothing like Russel, Russel makes moves with noo reason behind them just to be 'The big bad Villian' and to control the game. My gameplay, was all based on reason, I got plently of messages about sticking as a final 6/7 but the thing is I like to predict the future and I like to be in control of my own game and not just vote with people until I get voted off lol I am pretty sure I wouldn't have made it much past 6/7 if I had voted with that group, the only chance I really had if I went down that path was to win a few immunities until I could have made a move, thats not the way I play, I like to know how I am going to get to the end, thats what I did, took things into my own hands and got to the end. Simple.

You say I played like a Jerk which may have a little truth in it but if I played how you are suggesting I would be playing like a sheep. Again, I appreciate that the Sapoa tribe spared me, saved my game, but that does not change that I am here to win.
4477 days 14 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Tyler - I flipped, Ireks flipped.

We both pretty much voted the same until the last tribal council. Not sure, why Ireks flipped, I thought it was to help me out but considering he tried to vote me out at the end this obviously was not the case.
errr, I flipped because of the reasons stated in my reply to Etaco, felt like I would have sheeped with majority and would have got 6th/7th which for me wasn't good enough, so took control myself, simple as that.

It is usually the case that I think the person in 4th does deserve to be here. So Jake...also it was nearly me in 4th :\ That was mostly down to challenges though.
4477 days 14 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
anyway I kind of feel stupid being the only person answering questions...so, i'll have a break.
4477 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
So for all of you, what did you do this season? What was your biggest move?

Also, why was I voted out and who voted me? Just be honest idc who did

Well, since the final 10, me, dark, zak and jake teamed up and took control of the game. Jake and Zak were in minority so me and dark decided to align with them. The final 10 tribal, when you got voted out, was the turning point. Us four voted for you, Darius also flipped in the revote. You got voted out just because you were a threat. I know you from other games, I know your gameplay, you play hard and have a good social game so I was worried that you would be a threat in the endgame.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!