This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4477 days 9 hours ago
etaco75
You said it yourself in that first sentence! You flipped. You could have made it to the end as the hero and left the blood on someone elses hands, but you flipped and now it's time for you to pay for your actions. You had a nice final 4 going, and you could have easily gotten the votes for milk to get 4th, but as I said, you chose a different path.
4477 days 9 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks - In the final 5 when there were 3 votes for Me and 2 votes for Zak, you either did vote with me or Jake voted with me.

Did you vote with me? Be honest please :)  If you didn't tell me why you didn't :P

I voted with you at the final five tribal. Sorry to the other three that I tried to fool you after that vote, I played for myself in that endgame.
4477 days 9 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
I disagree, the actions I have taken have been to secure my spot here, obvioiusly you think otherwise but I played exactly how I needed to. I don't think that I would be sitting in the final 3 if I voted with the you and others.

Also, I had previously been in an alliance with both Zak and Ireks in my origial tribe and therefore bonds had already been formed here. I started talking to Jake at the early merge.
4477 days 9 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Ireks, can I just say that was not a good move, even though you got here, I would have taken you to the final 3, I really trusted you but trying to get me out only left me feeling betrayed and after that I would have voted you out at 4th if you didn't win immunity :\
4477 days 9 hours ago
Ireks
Dark, I tried to vote you out because I felt that you would do the same. If I didn't win the final immunity, I wouldn't be here probably.
4477 days 9 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks - Again like Zak I really dont know what you did because I didnt follow the game. Unlike Dexter I understood why you'd vote me out... did I think it was a smart move? No... but still I understand it coming from you. Why should I vote for you over Zak and Dexter?

Well, I was never a target. In fact I never received a single vote against me after the merge. Unlike Zak who got votes and people wanted to vote for him. And unlike Dark, I was better at the physical part of the game than him. I won 2 immunities and was a decent competitor at most of the challenges, and Dark didn't win a single challenge I believe.
4477 days 8 hours ago
etaco75
as i wait for my questions to be answered...
4477 days 8 hours ago
Ireks
How much control did you have over this game, when did you control it and who did you control?

I took control of the game at final 10 when me, dark, jake and zak teamed up + darius joined in later on. The vote went our way and we never lost control after that. In the final phase of the game I tried to take control of my own game but voting and inactivity didn't let me. Anyway I won the last 2 immunities and here I am.
4477 days 8 hours ago
Ireks
So George, at the final 4 Tribal Council, did you or did you not write Jake's name down?

At the final four tribal I voted for Dark.
4477 days 8 hours ago
Ireks
What I would like to know is if anyone flipped and who was that? Also who, out of the 9 jury members, deserves your spot over you?

I see Dark already said it, I flipped, he flipped, Darius flipped. We decided to take fate in our own hands because we would have easily been voted out mid merge.
Who deserves my spot, I am torn between Jake, Milk and Etaco. Jake got votes almost every time and he always survived, he almost made the final tribal council if he hadn't gone inactive. Milk played a very good physical game, he won challenges, and he was a good overall competitor. Etaco had a good strategical and social game. He was in control of the game to a certain point. He also was good at challenges.
4477 days 8 hours ago
Ireks
didn't see this question of etaco

And why was I voted out? Was I too much of a threat with my one whole Immunity win?

You were voted out because you were a threat. You had won the final 7 challenge and we knew that you could have easily made your way further into the game and won the game. You were a threat not because of the 1 immunity win, but because you had control over the game before that and the jury would have most probably voted for you.
4477 days 8 hours ago
etaco75
How was I a threat though?
I only won ONE Immunity challenge, and I don't see how the Jury would have liked me. Okay, so 2 people said that I would have gotten their votes had I made final 3; you need 5 votes to win though!
Was I voted out because someone else told you to vote me out, or was it because of some other reason?
4477 days 8 hours ago
Ireks
You were a jury threat in my eyes. That's how I felt it. And that's why you got voted out. You would have definitely had more than 2 votes.
4477 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
Thanks for answering my question Ireks :)

LOL YOU MAD JAKE?????

Don't be mad, this could have been avoided if you actually voted with me and ireks!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD serves you right :P
4477 days 6 hours ago
Cray
Ok i wasn't here long enough to have better questions than this so sorry but i need yall to tell me why you deserve the win more.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!