This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4477 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Two of the nine jury votes have been cast! Seven left!
4477 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
Pick any three jurors to replace all three of you in the finals.

Who would they be and why?
4476 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
Okay and my final question is to all 3 of you:

Clearly, you all had better strategies, because you are sitting in front of me, and I am up here with the people who were voted out. Now, I would like you all to tell me why my game was flawed, and how I should have played this game.
4476 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thank you George

Once Dexter answers my question about "Why was I voted out" and.once Zak answers both questions I had, I shall cast my vote. Good Luck.
4476 days 18 hours ago
Ireks
Ok i wasn't here long enough to have better questions than this so sorry but i need yall to tell me why you deserve the win more.

I deserve to win more than Zak because I controlled my own game until the end and never had a target on my back. If if it wasn't for us, Zak would have probably gone home. And I deserve to win more than Dark because I was better at the challenges than him. I think he never won a single challenge while I did and more importantly I won the challenges that mattered the most, the last 2 challenges.
4476 days 18 hours ago
Ireks
Pick any three jurors to replace all three of you in the finals.

Who would they be and why?

I'll pick Jake, Milk and Etaco. As I said above, Jake was always a target at tribals but he always survived the votes. He received more than 25 votes the entire season if i'm right. Milk was a physical threat, he won a couple of challenges and was always there giving us hard time at challenges. Etaco was also a threat in terms of jury voting. Had he made it to the end with the right people, he would have won. He was also in control of the game. So those are the 3 people I pick.
4476 days 18 hours ago
Ireks
Clearly, you all had better strategies, because you are sitting in front of me, and I am up here with the people who were voted out. Now, I would like you all to tell me why my game was flawed, and how I should have played this game.

I wouldn't say you played a flawed game. I think the turning point was the final 10 tribal when there was a tie and a revote. You should have probably spoken more with people and convinced them to vote your way so that you take back control of the game. After that vote, things continued to go against you.
4476 days 16 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Cray - I deserve to win more than Zak and Ireks although all 3 of us were in the same alliance , I feel as though it was me who was doing most of the strategic and social work to get to this point. I was pretty much the one that formed the alliance in the first place to make a move and take out Gaia when we first took control of the game. I was the one who was mostly talking to people trying to get the numbers on our side which I did successfully more than once. I had two immunity idols which never really needed to come into play because I always felt when it came to tribal that I had pretty much secured my spot and future within the game and also won 2 challenges after the merge showing that I am a decent physical player.
And lastly, although Zak did the same, I also came from a tribe which was dissolved halfway through the game and found my way back into power by making the right moves at the right time. All these points sum up why I know I deserve to win this game more than the other two players sitting next to me.
4476 days 16 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Joeker -

If I had to replace all 3 of us in the finals it would be..

Jake - He was with us to the end, the reason that he got 4th was really down to the challenge situation and it could have easily been me in his position. Jake overcame the odds many times in tribal council, as you can see he received 29 overall votes.

Milk - Won quite a few immunity challenges including ones when he needed the most which really worried me for a bit. He also was pretty much the only person (I saw) who was trying to get people on side and get people to flip when he knew he was down in numbers which I feared at the time but I would have done the same thing in his position.

Bdreezy - Now..this is a hard one because I don't think Bdreezy was the best player but I did form a relationship with him in this game and many of his votes were ones that helped the alliance stay in the game. I wouldn't say he deserves to be in the end game play wise but personally I would be happy to see him in the final 3.

These players also got 4th 5th and 6th..so another reason why they are the 3 I would put in the final.
4476 days 16 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Etaco - The thing I would personally change about your gameplay is I would spent more time making sure that the people you expect to vote with you actually feel comfortable with their vote and believe it is the best thing for them. I don't think you ever/rarely sent me an individual message after  the merge and therefore I felt like a bolt in a machine...but that's just me.
4476 days 16 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Gaia - You were the first vote after I had gathered the new alliance together. You were the person voted out as we needed one more person to vote with us until we had the numbers to take control of the game. Milk wanted you out and therefore we got his vote, took you out and took control of the game.
I would also personally have wanted you out of the game because you always play to win which is a quality that can get you very far in a game and therefore would be dangerous for me.
4476 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Three of the nine jury votes have been cast! Six left!
4476 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thank you Dexter.

Once Zak answers both of my questions, I shall vote.
4476 days 9 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Zak messaged me saying he wouldn't be online for a few days because of things he needed to do (that was a few days ago) so he should be back soon.
4476 days 9 hours ago
Sparticus142
Thank you final three. I think you have definitly helped me make a decision.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!