This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4470 days ago
CaptainTangerine
(Dexter, George, and Zak take their seats, as intense music is playing in the background)

We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben, Cray, Axel, Joe, TK, Deltrese, Darius, Steven.....and Jake, voted out at the last Tribal Council!

First off, I would personally like to say congratulations to the three of you! The three of you have lasted more than two months in this game, and now, you have made it all the way to the end! You guys did what 41 people were unable to do, and that was to make it to the end of this game. However, we are not finished yet.

Now, the power shifts from you over to the nine people that you guys had a hand in voting out. They now control your fate as they cast their vote for who they think deserves the title of Sole Survivor.

Here is the deal! I have no restrictions on the order you post your opening statements or jury members posting their questions/statements. You may post them at any time!

The only rule that I have is to just keep it clean. This is a Final Tribal Council, not a wrestling match.

Dexter, George, and Zak, you may post your opening statement at any time during the Final Tribal Council. You can post it at the beginning or near the end, but it is better for you if you post it in the beginning, as jury members have more time to see it.

Jury members, here is the deal for you! You may ask questions, give statements, to any of the final three. Once you think your mind is made up, you can then PM me your vote AND PROVIDE A SHORT CONFESSIONAL AS TO WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR THAT PERSON!

The overall deadline for this is Tuesday 6:00 PM EST! By that time, you must have posted your questions/statements AND cast your vote! Hopefully, everybody casts their vote quickly so I can reveal the results quicker!

So, at this time, jury members may now post their questions and the final three may now post their opening statements! Good luck to everybody!
4470 days ago
Gaiaphage
Well tbh, all the threats got out early merge.

So I didnt see much of what you three did as I feel you floated somewhat more then others.

So for all of you, what did you do this season? What was your biggest move?

Also, why was I voted out and who voted me? Just be honest  idc who did
4470 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, don't forget to vote for the Sprint Player of the Season! Only group game members are allowed to vote, and the poll will close when the voting deadline is over!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2975/poll/player-season-69147
4469 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Not to sound too big headed Gaia...but I was controlling the game from the final 10. I was pretty much responsible for every vote from the final 10 (which may not be the best thing) and had two idols in my pocket which were never even needed.
4469 days 23 hours ago
Milkisgood
My question is only for ireks :)

Ireks - In the final 5 when there were 3 votes for Me and 2 votes for Zak, you either did vote with me or Jake voted with me.

Did you vote with me? Be honest please :)  If you didn't tell me why you didn't :P

If Jake didn't vote with me well... I gotta laugh at that, he had a better shot at f3 my way and if he didn't take it then its ironic he got voted out next :P

And dark, the way I saw it behind the scenes you weren't the one controlling every single elimination.
4469 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, when this is done, and all the voting is over, I am going to TRY (remember, I'm a novice at this) to post the voting of the entire season on the Wiki page. That way, you can see how all of the votes went.
4469 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ok well as you know I was voted out due to being absent for a few days. I get that... Im fine with that... no hard feeling about that.

Ive not been following much since then... but from what Ive heard the majority of the good players were all voted out. Not cool... a game that was as good at this deserves the best of the best in the finals.

But I dont know for a fact who was the real best player here... so I cant really base too much on gameplay when Im voting. So Ill have to look at other things.

Zak - We NEVER spoke... like never... I remember being in the same mail chat as you once but have no memory of you speaking in it... or myself as I replied once then left for a few days. If I vote you tonight it's because I dont want to vote for Ireks or Dexter. But if you want to give me another reason to vote for you Im happy to hear it. Good job on final 3.

Dexter - Ok... so you join Sapoa after your tribe breaks down. We could have easily all ganged up on you and taken you out. But we didnt... 1 you were more active then Soccer and 2... I saw you as my "friend" and wanted to help you in a time where you really did need the help. Thats exactly what happened... Sapoa spared you...

My first point is you didnt come to us for help... you didnt really speak to us when you first joined the tribe making the point that you'd be more active then Soccer. Maybe that meant you really didnt care enough about the game to scramble. I feel someone who cares about the game should win... so maybe looking at that your not the person to win this game.

My second point is... In another game I can to YOU for help when I needed it... I would have paid you back again if you helped me... I was coming to you as a friend to help me take out the most powerful player. I thought because we helped you out in this game you'd at least return the favour and help me when I needed it. But you didnt and you voted me out. Then to top it off I told you Id give you my vote if you helped out my friends... again you didnt... if you did then whatever your plan was turned out to be a fail.

Ireks - Again like Zak I really dont know what you did because I didnt follow the game. Unlike Dexter I understood why you'd vote me out... did I think it was a smart move? No... but still I understand it coming from you. Why should I vote for you over Zak and Dexter?
4469 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
^ Thats a good question for Ireks, I am kinda wondering that too.

and I really was, I sent CT a list of the elimination order of every single person at the final 9 until now. Which happened exactly. The only thing I didn't expect was Ireks (I think) trying to get me out.
4469 days 23 hours ago
Milkisgood
So dark you wrote my name down on a list for exactly final 5?

Or was i supposed to go earlier then that?

If i was supposed to go in f5 i'll be sad D: my immunity runs meant nothing XD
4469 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
*I mean Milk's question.
4469 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Ben - Okay, this is the thing, firstly something that really fustrates me in jury questioning is that most of the time the jury can only see the game from their point of view, who they were talking to and how things worked out for them but my game is normally one that can't always be seen very clearly, I like to work behind the scenes. I really did have a massive impact on the game, especially the final 9 onwards, I took the alliance of me, jake, Zak and with the help of Ireks , really took out the other players.

In terms of the joining of the Sapoa, I can't remember it that well, but I did talk with the group as much as I could, considering that I came in alone from my dissolved tribe. I am really grateful that I was spared for Soccer because at that point I thought I was really done for and me being saved at that tribal got me here really.
BUT
In terms of you talking about the other game Ben, it really doesn't bother me, voting with you there would have been a bad move for me. You could say that I owed you one for saving me in this game but I don't base one game on another game, for me that sort of goes against the whole point of playing a survivor games where there should mainly be fresh relationships.  Sorry I voted you out, I base every decision on how I can try and get to the end of the game and thats what I did, we will see if it payed off later on.

Anyway, I have really worked hard at this game, I feel happy getting to the F3 out of 44, I did well but winning would be great and I honestly think I deserve the win here.
4469 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
It's chin stroking time...

*Strokes chin*

Hmmmmmmm....

How is this a bad deal?

You vote with me... Nhulse goes home

We continue this until Kraken, Flora and Chantra are out

Then Id be happy to vote out Pekic as he was a lazy hoe... 0_0

Then... It would be about 8 of us left... Id then maybe say "This is as far as Im able to work with you... if you want Ill help you one more round and have Ireks as our next target"...

You could win immunity or both you and ireks could use your powers then boom... anyone in my alliance or me could have gone and you'd have a very good chance at winning as you'd have respect from 6 people and myself.

I didnt realise at the time Jet was a backstabbing **** like I am... so you maybe did help yourself in some ways but in another way maybe not.

For me it was more of the thought that counted... but anyway Ill wait for the other two to answer until I vote.
4469 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Milk - on 'The List' I wrote

you or Bdreezy as 5th and 6th in both orders, I would have prefered to help Bdreezy get further as he was always voting with me but the immunity got in the way.

Anyway, I back up my point that I played a very good game all the way through, especially from the final 9 onwards. It was a bit of a cutthroat game but considering that I was pretty much alone in the game after my tribe was dissolved and everyone got voted out (accept Zak) I knew I had to play this way to get back into it and try to win.
4469 days 23 hours ago
Milkisgood
Dark, btw I voted with you when you guys voted out Gaia. Ireks suggested it to me and I'm pretty sure he tried to make it seem like we thought of it on our own, which i think is pretty smart :P
4469 days 23 hours ago
Sparticus142
Alright first of all I just want to say Im pissed that I didnt get an oppertunity to guess. Final two and I didnt even get a chance to make a guess. This sucks so bad and I am just fuming.

I like all of you but right now my mind has been made up unless you really have a good answer to this question.

How much control did you have over this game, when did you control it and who did you control?
4469 days 23 hours ago
Milkisgood
Spart your pissed?

I had a guaranteed f3 if 1 person had just listened like the other one who did and voted out Zak.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!