This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4463 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Guys, just keep this in mind. Zak PMed me this earlier.

Just wanted to let you know that a family emergency has come up (grandfather in the hospital ) = ) and so ive got to leave for home a week early to be there. I'm going to try to make it for any important events involving the group game. But my schedule will most likely be extremely unpredictable for the next few days :'( I'm sooo sorry and you know I would be here, without a doubt, if I could! I'm going to do my best, but I really dont know right now. I will try my best to keep you updated and to be available for everything!! I just wanted to let you know!! I'm leaving in just a couple of hours and should know more when I get there. Thank you for everything! I'll talk to you soon!
4463 days 13 hours ago
Milkisgood
:/
4463 days 13 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
yeah, sent me the same thing
4463 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
this kinda sucks to go all the way to the final and get inactive due to something, but I don't blame him, real life and family are more important, and I hope everything goes well for him
4463 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Four votes cast. Five more to go!
4463 days 9 hours ago
etaco75
Okay1 I have enough information to cast my vote! Good Luck to all 3 of you!
4463 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Five votes cast. Four more to go!
4463 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Six votes cast. Three more to go!
4463 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Seven votes cast. Two more to go! Those two have less than two days left.
4463 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
rawr
4462 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on two more votes! Those people have about 27 hours remaining!

Now, for those of you that have already voted, you may change your vote up until I receive all nine votes! Once all nine votes are cast, no more changing! So, if Zak does find time away from his family emergency to answer some of your questions, you may change your votes if you wish, if you haven't already voted for Zak.
4462 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Eight votes cast. One more to go!
4462 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I HAVE RECEIVED ALL NINE VOTES!!! No more vote changing!!! I will reveal the results later this evening!!!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!