This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E11] "Rift"

Topic » [S3E11] "Rift"

3190 days 19 hours ago
XxHeroxX
(I loved the ending of this episode. Tsubaki actually got to use some of her powers xD Totally can't wait to see what happens next. ^^)
3190 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
(is the next ep next saturday or will it be mid-week?)
3190 days 19 hours ago
pilatesgrl
(^^^)
3190 days 19 hours ago
(( loved this episode < 3 ))
3190 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
(It'll be Monday)
3190 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
(sorry i passed out but i was really tired)
3017 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
(*places a rose on the tombstone*)
2995 days 16 hours ago
Espontaneo
*FlashBack*

* Victoria can be seen walking with Lindsay*

Victoria: You know I don't know why you like to be so serious all the time..... Take several chill pills please *smiles a bit*

Lindsay: Look, we take the coven very seriously. Someone could get hurt. You shouldnt use your magic so wreckless.

Victoria: you know, in high school they called me the rock salt bitch! I just refused to keep the cool. If you know what I mean *chuckles* I just know I'm destined to be great.

Victoria: meanwhile all you guys are gonna be cannon fodder.... Or even worse. Food for the scavengers.

Lindsay: what the hell are you talking about?

Victoria: listen! Alll I'm saying is, Our anscentors didnt die for us to just be sitting here not using our abilities to the best of our ability. So get it together.

Victoria: and Tell Alyx to keep my name out of his fucking mouth before I zip it shut

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!