This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E11] "Rift"

Topic » [S3E11] "Rift"

3193 days 8 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on “Witch”...

The annual winter carnival rolled into town, providing an opportunity for everyone to relax and take some time to enjoy themselves. However, trouble never seemed to really go away. On a mission to discover the true cause behind Brian’s death, Annabeth, Daniele, and Lindsay went to the gym complex where he died, following a blood trail that instead lead to Tamara’s dead body instead of Brian’s. They called on Alistair for his help, and after smoothing over the trouble that night, him and Lindsay got a chance to talk and grow closer, with Lindsay agreeing to stay out of the trouble as much as possible. But at the end of the episode, flashbacks to the nights of the murders revealed some secrets. Ryan, still determined to not work with the witches, decided to betray the hunters and break his part of the deal by killing Brian to send a message. As for Tamara, after being lead to a trap, she was killed by Cornelia after trying to fight her one on one, then planted as a trap for Annabeth, Lindsay, and Daniele to find. With an ally on each side found dead, what will happen to the truce?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[NEED TO KNOW]

- It is February 1st (a week later).
- Tamara’s body has been found, and news of her death is being broadcasted on the news channel.
- Tensions are rising between the hunters and the witches because the witches are starting to think that the hunters killed Brian, and the hunters are starting to think that the witches killed Tamara as payback for Brian.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if you have asked me and I have given you the OK.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don’t do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ROOMMATES]

Females:
1) Lindsay + Daniele
2) Tamar +  Seraphina
3) Jayne + Dakota
4) Ashley + Annabeth
5) Isabella + Tsubaki
6) Mercy + Julie
7) Piper + Amber
8) Kristin

Males:
1) Heath + CJ
2) Mason + TK
3) Martin + Cameron
4) Jayden + Kyle
5) Jonathan
6) Addrian
7) Teddy + Josiah
8) Tyler + Timothy
9) Mattin
10) Ryan

[EVENTS]

- A secret event at the end of the episode.
- Other events may be announced at a later time.
3193 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-sits alone-
3193 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
< Lindsay >

- Watches the news report on Tamara's death, announcing that an investigation has been started -
- Bites my lip, feeling my heart begin to race before turning off the TV and turning away from it -
3193 days 7 hours ago
pilatesgrl
-Looks at the empty bed in her room-
^Why is this even still here... The DA was supposed to remove it^
3193 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
*paces my room*

thats it they went back on the truce its open season now
3193 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
< Lindsay >

- Walks out of the rec room, passing by the people, all of them buzzing about Brian & Tamara -
     ^This is bad.. This is really, really bad.^
3193 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Knocks on martin dorm room door-
3193 days 7 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*Sits in his classroom on his laptop*
3193 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
enter
3193 days 7 hours ago
pilatesgrl
- Picks up her phone and mutes the tv with her other hand -
- Calls The Supervisor to remove the bed -
3193 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Walks in-
Saw the news
&close the door behinf-
3193 days 7 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*Looks*
Hey.. You ok?
3193 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
yep me two they broke there deal
3193 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
< Lindsay >

^They probably think we did it.. But we didn't , and there is no way they can prove we can.^
- Passes the dining hall, not in the mood to eat -
     ^Innocent until proven guilty, right?^
3193 days 7 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(In the car, be on soon)
3193 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
*texts Isabella*
Hey how you holding up?

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!