This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E11] "Rift"

Topic » [S3E11] "Rift"

3202 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
*looks at TK*
Wait you're still on about that girl?
3202 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
Whatever just get on with it.
-She crosses her arms watching in silence, in a half daze.
3202 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
*Tsubaki establishes the link, taking control of the raven. It flaps up, but falls immediately back to the ground, the link breaking.*

^What?^

*Tsubaki regains consciousness*

Just as I thought, the fog is lethal. It killed my raven almost immediately.
3202 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
*Looks at Tsubaki*
Great, so we're trapped hear...can this day get any worst
3202 days 10 hours ago
pilatesgrl
- Looks at him, rolling her eyes -
Fine where shall I begin. Ruins my dress, breaks your heart.... bruised my neck -pauses- after threatening me in that bitchy way she does and then of course you could throw in tons more but do we really have time for that?
3202 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Tsubaki doing some Bran G.O.T shit over here! ))
3202 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
Look she's just going through a rough time since Devon's death...she means well...I know it
3202 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
*rolls my eyes, looking around the gym*
3202 days 10 hours ago
pilatesgrl
- Sighs and looks at him -
You weren't there TK. I know you want to believe that, but she doesnt care about you. I doubt she ever will so just move on. Its not going to happen.
3202 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
< Cornelia >

- Closes my eyes, a pulse of black going through my veins and into Addrian's head, spreading throughout his body -
- Takes a deep breath and steps back -
     There we go.. Using my black magic and the magic still lingering inside of him from you, he should be plenty useful now.
- Pauses before looking at Mercy -
     Thank you.
3202 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
*Tsubaki sighs*

Perfect more arguing. I'm going to try to find the source o the power.

*Tsubaki walks to the corner of the gym, muttering an incantation. Her eyes roll back.*

^Im not get good at this spell, actually not at all. Its Aura reading at its finest. Ugh, as I thought, this fog is affecting my spell. I can't see anything!^
3202 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
What is it with everyone so concerned about mine and Dani's relationship. We spent all of winter break together. I know she cares. Y'all just got in her ear so now she's having second thoughts about it.
3202 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
-Snaps back hearing Cornelia and nods slowly.
So what's.. The next move?
^I choose blood over-^
-Glances up at her across the steel table.
3202 days 10 hours ago
pilatesgrl
- Her eyes widen and then suddenly laughs-
There really is no reasoning with you is there. Whatever. The one time I try and help you don't listen and thats your loss, but next time you, Dani and I are in the same room just wait. You cam see it in her eyes how much she wants anyone else but you.

- Shakes her head and walks away from him -
3202 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
< Cornelia >

With this magic, he should be more resistant to outside magic. Stronger and faster too. It won't last forever, but for now.. We use him to infiltrate. Think of this as a test run.. If it goes successfully, I'll use the power of the other 4 crystals to make it longer lasting.
- Starts walking out of the room -
     And we leave the others to deal with this lovely weather we're having.
- Chuckles to myself -

---------- EPISODE 11 ENDS ----------

(Thank you all for your participation! The next episode will pick up where we left off)

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!