This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1670 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
14) This player received a total of 23 votes during their time in the game. Talk about a target! [Noah]

Lol No shit
1670 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
10) Despite seeming like an obvious first boot, this player managed to scratch their way to the top 10. [Noah]

I mean, I think my strategy in getting through my team was decent.  And I made the right pitch to Jake that he should void Andy, he just didn't listen and Andy ended up winning so...
1670 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Noah- 10) Despite seeming like an obvious first boot, this player managed to scratch their way to the top 10. [Noah]

I mean, I think my strategy in getting through my team was decent.  And I made the right pitch to Jake that he should void Andy, he just didn't listen and Andy ended up winning so...

Well that was more about how you were supposed to get 13th and not make merge/jury but Clara Janine kind of saved you lol
1670 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I was rooting for Andy to win post-elimination, I just couldn't in good conscience not give Jake top jury votes for stellar gameplay
1670 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar
Ken, final thoughts:

Rate my gameplay/strategy
Rate my chances of coming back
1670 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I mean hey, despite hating her, I would've worked with Clara but Clara was a rat so
1670 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Thanks Noah <3
1670 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar
@Noah, why did I receive a 0?
Actually, most of my game was really BEHIND THE SCENES. And I was sad I couldn’t like explain everything I did to the jury without blowing my own game up. But, why 0?
1670 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Omar- Ken, final thoughts:

Rate my gameplay/strategy
Rate my chances of coming back

Uhhh

Gameplay- 7 because it was kinda lulzy but I think it had potential if the game wasn't such a hot booboo mess (which is my fault)

Strategy- 6 Not the strongest gameplayer but again you didn't really have to be. I feel like Im underrating you because of my hesitance to think the Drew/Gabriel betrayal was a good idea (though I think you got way further with this group than you would've with them.... and technically you should've made at least F4 but thanks tengaged for being such a shitty site!~)

Chances of Returning- 0 but only because I don't know if I'll ever do another season LMAO this site could shut down tomorrow. But if I do a returnee season you would have a high chance.
1670 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Noah- I mean hey, despite hating her, I would've worked with Clara but Clara was a rat so

LMAO Clara was really trying to work with you and Drew to get Gabriel but yall snitched him out so quick he had to backtrack

Also just a general statement said in the Skype chat: Drew, Annette, Adam the two rounds he won paymaster, Omar, Jake, Andy probably gave the best confessionals of the game. Noah and Giraffez also gave good ones but there were either not that frequent or not that detailed.
1670 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar
Awe! My whole thing with throwing Drew under the bus was to SAVE GABRIEL! Like I thought Gabriel and I had a good chance, and Jake wasn’t so sure of going against Gold yet, and I just thought my safest bet to save Gabriel was sacrificing Drew.

Then that blew up on my face next round. And as much as I tried to make amends with Gabriel, he wasn’t listening. And then at 6, we had made amends and it should’ve been Andy/Jake for 6th/5th. And then I would’ve made finals with either Gabriel or Brian receiving 4th. But, then Gabriel quit because tengaged.
1670 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Omar- Awe! My whole thing with throwing Drew under the bus was to SAVE GABRIEL! Like I thought Gabriel and I had a good chance, and Jake wasn’t so sure of going against Gold yet, and I just thought my safest bet to save Gabriel was sacrificing Drew.

Then that blew up on my face next round. And as much as I tried to make amends with Gabriel, he wasn’t listening. And then at 6, we had made amends and it should’ve been Andy/Jake for 6th/5th. And then I would’ve made finals with either Gabriel or Brian receiving 4th. But, then Gabriel quit because tengaged.

Yeah I definitely figured when Gabriel won either of his Paymasters you would be at the top of his targets but I think it says a lot that he didn't really consider you either time. But at the time I kind of saw Gabriel getting mad over it and I kind of thought you were in a shaky spot in your swapped team so I thought you would be targetted for it. You definitely went way further than I expected after that.
1670 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also just some really quick awards:

HERO OF THE SEASON: Giraffez. Played a very clean game, and of course his exit was very OTT. It probably would've been Gabriel had he not quit (-:

VILLAIN OF THE SEASON: I mean it's Jake. It's Jake. Truly Megan Hauserman.

PLAYER OF THE SEASON: Clara Janine. Clara Janine really hit the ground running and was constantly trying to upend the people in power. Andy/Jake/Brian were also pretty much never in serious danger but because they were in such a strong team and core, I give the edge to Clara who had to work with scraps all game.

WORST MOVE OF THE SEASON: It's already been discussed, but Gabriel voiding Giraffez and eliminating a player who would be a bigger target than him (as one of the final members of OG green) was pretty bad. Also Ivy ruining her spot in the game by blowing up, which also kind of screwed Annette (and had people thinking they were both Noah's multis). Had Gabriel not quit, Andy not voiding him at F7 probably would be here too.

BEST MOVE OF THE SEASON: uhh lemme get back to you

ROBBED GODDESS PREMERGE AWARD: Drew. He had great confessionals and was just in a shit position all game sadly.
1670 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar
Move of the season? MY SPLIT VOTE TO SAVE ANDY AND JAKE
ME QUITTING TO SAVE THE WINNER
1670 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Omar, I gave you a 0 cuz i was rooting for andy and jay, had to give jake a high score, and i just decided to give them the highest possible score and you and brian the lowest thats it

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!