This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1670 days 3 hours ago
amf7410
Also Jake how close were you to voiding me the time you were PM and I was in the box??
1670 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Giraffez: I'm almost afraid to hear about me lol

Giraffez (Giraffez)- Oh my lovely sis Giraffez. I hosted him in my failed Bitch Mountain season of survivor, and he caused friction simply by existing. On day one or two he was voted Biggest Bitch by the cast. I don't know how he's gonna change it up here, but he has a familiar face in Tayvie to get him a number and maybe they can stick it out.

Honestly it was kind of legendary for you to be put in such an early position of power. And I think you winning so much so early helped you get in with that four man group. If I was an actual host that rigged you wouldn't have been in the box for that luck challenge, which basically just screwed you when Gabriel was pressured into voiding your check.
1670 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
Oh Andy I was never voiding you. I knew you were a threat, BUT Noah was literally obsessed with me. He couldn’t keep my name out of his mouth. I was always voiding him.
1670 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
I think, I made the proper moves to create that “power 4.”

I saved Andy twice in this game, by splitting the vote - which was ICONIC in my personal opinion. And then volunteering, because Andy would’ve easily been void that round, had it been him going in. But, i also looked at the hand I was dealt and I knew I couldn’t beat Jake in the Final 4 challenge and could’ve gotten 4th. I wanted Andy to win. I basically Brandi C’d my elimination in a classier manner
1670 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
Also, Jake - I thought it was kinda dumb how you tried to hide my void reasoning. Because “I volunteered” . Like shut up lol
1670 days 3 hours ago
Peterparker16
Omar whydu out go off on me because I out survived you
1670 days 3 hours ago
amf7410
Ohhh ok that's what I thought, but I wasn't entirely sure @ Jake lol
1670 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
I don’t think I went off on you @ Jay
1670 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
I did void you because you volunteered lol. I wanted Andy out and I knew you volunteered to keep him safe, so you had to die for your sins. That was literally why and I even said it in confessionals
1670 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
Kenneth do you agree with me a lot of stuff was taken personal this season and way to far in general
1670 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
oh hi
1670 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
YES ANDY!!!
1670 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
Exactly, it was either Andy or I. && I’m really happy with my decision
1670 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
My jury votes btw

Andy - 10
Jake - 10
Jay - 10
Bryan - 0
Omar - 0
1670 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Giraffez: Kenneth do you agree with me a lot of stuff was taken personal this season and way to far in general

I mean yeah, myself included. It's why I loved having Kelly in the game because of the friction but was happy when he left early. Same with Tayvie. I thought I was gonna have to start kicking people for bringing up suicide victims.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!