This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yall can ask me questions about the season and stuff if you want. Uhhh I was writing summaries of each round but then I got pissed off and stopped so that probably ain't ever getting revealed but I can try to answer stuff to the best of my ability.
1659 days 13 hours ago
amf7410
This is a lively reunion
1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
PROMPT 1:
1) When the swap happened, this player earned an extra week of safety. And it looked like they needed it too because they were voided the week after that. [Lee]
2) Despite not being cast originally, this player carved their way deep into the game. [Clara Janine]
3)This player won the second most Paymasters for the season. [Jake]
4) Originally this player was safe from the strongbox, but a player quitting the game earned them a spot in the bottom, where their game would be prematurely ended. [Tyler]
5) After almost being left out of the teams, this player was coasting just fine. One big explosion later, they were sent packing. [Ivy]
6) This player almost went the entire game without ever being voted into the box, that is until they volunteered to go in. [Omar]
7) This player won two Paymasters. That’s more times than they were in the box or even voted! [Giraffez]
8) This is the only player who’s check was voided by me, as opposed to another contestant in the game. [Adam]
9) This player avoided the box in the premerge entirely, but spent half of the merge rounds in the box before being voided. [Bryan]
10) When the two teams were reshuffled, this player thought they would get a new chance. In the end, they just went into the box for the third, and final time. [Drew]
11) This player somehow managed to only go into the box one time, even though they were a target for the first three rounds. [Kelly]
12) A self proclaimed stoner, this player spent too much time chilling and not enough time scheming, leading to his early elimination. [Logan]
13) This player won a very early Paymaster, and used it to void a big player out of the game. But they should’ve probably used it on Adam instead, since he ended up voiding them out later on. [Annette]
14) This player received a total of 23 votes during their time in the game. Talk about a target! [Noah]
1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
I havent sent out any mails about it yet tbh but if no one answers thats cool too
1659 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
Wow
1659 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
I was iconic
1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
PROMPT 2:
1) After voting him in the vault, this player famously got into an argument with Gabriel in the main chat. They never had the chance to void each other out of the game. [Omar]
2) This player once saved Noah from going into the box, by landing the penalty votes needed to replace him there. [Clara Janine]
3) This player has the longest streak of WINs on their chart, with 5. Two of these were Paymaster WINS. [Giraffez]
4) The ONLY two times this player wasn’t in the box was when teams were being picked. [Drew]
5) The first two times Andy won Paymaster, he got to choose teams. His third time, he voided this player. [Bryan]
6) This player was often called a sheep herder, but they were the one led to the slaughter in the third round. [Kelly]
7) This player proved that there is no age limit to winning Paymaster, or playing the game. [Annette]
8) This player has to share the title of first Paymaster of the season with another player. Luckily, they can hold the title of first Paymaster to be VOIDED from the season all to themselves! [Lee]
9) This player was NEVER voted into the box, though they were chosen to go in the box one time and forced in the other. [Jake]
10) Despite seeming like an obvious first boot, this player managed to scratch their way to the top 10. [Noah]
11) This player ended the streak of OG green players leaving, by leaving themselves! [Ivy]
12) This player was the first person on the Green Team to ever win a Paymaster. [Adam]
13) The first solo Paymaster of the season voided this person, the number one player in the Hall of Fame’s, check. [Tyler]
14) A bit of an outcast, this player was never one to work on a team. [Logan]
1659 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
How much did you grow to hate me?? Do you understand how bigben feels after hosting me for a season?
1659 days 13 hours ago
amf7410
Kenneth what was your favorite moment of the season??
1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jake: How much did you grow to hate me?? Do you understand how bigben feels after hosting me for a season?

I didn't hate you, though you got on my nerves that one infamous round. But you weren't even the worst offender. I'd host you again.

Andy: Kenneth what was your favorite moment of the season??

Definitely the big "THIS ISNT THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION" blow up on call right before Giraffez got robbed out of the game. Especially knowing G*briel had said as soon as he won that Jay was doomed if he was in the box during his Paymaster.
1659 days 13 hours ago
Peterparker16
Kenneth you gotta give me an award for most survives from the vault bruh and voiding
1659 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
hey
1659 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
I was the star. I gave people storylines!
1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
OK Finally sent the mails.

Annette: Was Bryan really running things?

No, he was inactive but was well protected in an alliance iirc
1659 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jay: Kenneth you gotta give me an award for most survives from the vault bruh and voiding

I wrote little predictions for everyone in the game, and yours was "Jay (Peterparker16)- A big part of why he got casted was because he submitted his application before I even started to promote my game. The fact that he was so on it makes me feel like he's hungry for this. He also has Noah added, but Noah doesn't have him added back."

I think people underestimated your level of dedication. It just sucks that you couldnt match it with the actual challenges.
1659 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
wait what you mean worse offender

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!