This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1670 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
What was my prediction!
1670 days 8 hours ago
Peterparker16
Tbh true, I sucked at challenges but my whole "lay low and anyone but me" Strategy did good. You gotta admit.
1670 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
Woah what was my prediction??
1670 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Giraffez: hey/ wait what you mean worse offender

Hi sis. And I mean Jake wasn't one of the ones who really made me like half want to just log off and not give anyone my money. He was annoying at that point but not that level.
1670 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jake (Lemjam6)- I mean, c'mon. He said himself he has the reputation. Jake is possibly the biggest target from the beginning because he's well connected and a strong player. Also, I highly doubt this is a thing, but I am kind of interested to see if he can beat Tyler, since Tyler is the number 1 player on the site and he is the number 4 player on the site.

Andy (amf7410)- I've hosted Andy before, and while he wasn't the most exciting player of his season (because he was on there with crazies), he did have a solid game and really only lost due to being down on numbers. Knowing that, I feel bad that he doesn't seem to have anyone on his friends list in this game, like I tried to do for a few people. But Andy is an adaptable player, and not having any immediate ties to other players may allow him to go far...
1670 days 8 hours ago
5651Omar
Hello everyone!
1670 days 8 hours ago
5651Omar
Kenneth, I just would love to know your overall thoughts on my performance, considering I never was Paymaster. What do you think of my sacrifice? Like I’m very curious. Was I underwhelming?
1670 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
I mean you gave up. Not something I would be proud of as a host.
1670 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
Jake I'm assuming you would have voided me at 5 assuming that Omar didn't volunteer to go in?
1670 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Omar: Kenneth, I just would love to know your overall thoughts on my performance, considering I never was Paymaster. What do you think of my sacrifice? Like I’m very curious. Was I underwhelming?

First of all, I am disheartened that you stopped caring after I argued with you in the main chat. And I apologize for that. Second, you were someone I thought was a dark horse. I think if the Green team didn't implode you had a chance to get your flirtmance of Gabriel and Drew into a position of power. I was kind of sad you didn't stick your neck out for Drew and it also cost you Gabriel as I thought that would've been an interesting dynamic :X

Overall, you got really close really often to winning power, and you still managed to get in good with a strong alliance (though it kind of only happened cause Giraffez blew up and left). And I think you were right in feeling that you helped Andy win by going in instead of him.
1670 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
Oh yes
1670 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Andy
1670 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
yeah I kinda have to agree with jake on that one
1670 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jake: I mean you gave up. Not something I would be proud of as a host.

At least he didn't quit like the people I didn't mail about this reunion.

Andy: Jake I'm assuming you would have voided me at 5 assuming that Omar didn't volunteer to go in?

Iirc Jake literally said it's either Omar or Andy.
1670 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm almost afraid to hear about me lol

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!