This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2530 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
I don't feel like waiting till morning so I'm just going to go ahead and post my little tangent now.

Rhys, Andrew, Alex, congratulations to each of you for being able to do what the rest of couldn't. There were 3 spots available, and y'all managed to do what you needed to do to get there, so props to all three of you. I would definitely agree with the people who have commented this is a very split jury, and as each of you have their pros and cons, each of you does have a chance to get my vote. Maybe not equal chances, but a chance nevertheless should motivate you the answer my question completely and honestly.

I feel like y'all are going to be explaining your various game moves all night, and I don't really want to hear about your games to be quite honest so my question is going to be divided into three parts.

Part 1: Give me your opinion on myself as a person and myself as a gameplayer. I want to feel relevant so have fun.

Part 2: To prevent you from stealing whoever posts before you answers, I want you to privately message me on Skype everything you know about me and my personal life. Just curious to see if there was ever a non-game related part of our relationship. If you can't think of anything, that's okay, this is mostly for my own curiosity.

Part 3: Pick a member of the jury, and describe in detail how you would murder them. I want to hear the most graphic, gory description you can come up with, and there's no such thing as too many details! Person with the most creative and brutal murder wins!

Person who I feel manages to answer those three parts the best, (or the person who simply does better than the other two), will get my vote for the winner. And trust me when I say, y'all should be scampering for every single vote you can mange.

Love y'all and best of luck tonight <3
2530 days 15 hours ago
jbmbb11
I'm gonna wait on my questions too
2530 days 15 hours ago
Cmack311
Part 3: Pick a member of the jury, and describe in detail how you would murder them. I want to hear the most graphic, gory description you can come up with, and there's no such thing as too many details! Person with the most creative and brutal murder wins!

Jayson, by giving him a shot every time Gaia says "rigged" this season
2530 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I can't believe Christian stole a jury question that I was about to steal
2530 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
you don't know how long i've been waiting to ask that, too bad you so damn slow or i wouldn't have gotten the chance!
2530 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
BUT HEY ANDREW WAS AT PROM DURING F5 AND F4 SO CUT ME SOME SLACK OKAY
2530 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
No
2530 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Answer me this, if you had to burn alive, bury alive, and drownd alive, between cmack mearl and Christian, then what is the final verdict
2530 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
So burn someone
Bury someone
Drownd someone
2530 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Compare each juror to a strain of marijuana/cannibis. I suggest using Leafly to research different strains. Yes all of these are serious questions
2530 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also I want a paragraph on why you are glad cmack311 is ending his survivor
2530 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Hello members of the jury.

I'd like to preach some humility and say that with this final 3, quite obviously, none of us were the single driving force in the game. No one was omniscient and no single strategy was flawless. What I hope to articulate is why I am, of the 3, the standout in terms of social awareness and social ability.

I believe that Andrew is here for lots of reasons, but a proportion of which was because of the information I would siphon and filter to him based on my game and my relations and not his own. And Snails? WELL HE'S A PISSING CHEAT SO WHAT MORE DO I SAY ON THAT FRONT SO FIGHT ME. But more than anything, the pure man hours that I put into this game, which most of you have been a witness to, and the social relationships that I dug away at were all part of the dedication and respect that I paid in homage to Carl's final season and to you all as players.

I checked in and talked to everyone almost every day and neither of Alex and Andrew can claim that. They did not put in the workload, for better of for worse, into this experience and I hope that’s evident from the way that you’ve seen me play.

I won't go through the minutiae of my game. I went to a lot of pre-merge tribals, and unfortunately that manifested itself into too much distrust between Erik and Brady and Mearl in Saboga. I lost my closest allies, and at the same time, although my relations kept me aware and unsurprised by each vote, I lacked any significant influence in changing this. To be in such a numbers deficit so early on and to be someone, like most of you, who has had so much prior group game success, I seemingly should not been allowed to have made it so far. Mearl, Jayson, Gaia, Brady and the lot of you honestly have larger than life reputations, and some of the reasons that you left were purely based on that reputation. Mearl is “never to be trusted.” Jayson is “always a social threat.” For someone like me who carries a similar weight, I had to underplay my game and oversell my weaknesses.

To get to this point, being seen as weak was imperative. I was without immunities (often intentionally). I was totally exposed. Both sides through ballistas at one another and the strongest were picked off. I recognised this and altered  peoples perceptions of me, and made myself, through social play, an attractive and workable partner. I played up my “mis-votes” as an indicator of being without an alliance. I played, largely, excluding Andrew, as a free-agent and an agent of chaos.

At the Jayson vote I was a key factor, after Austin and Wyatt, in getting the non-Mogo, or "the rock solid" alliance to feel together. I gave us cool nicknames and I tied in the loose ends. As Austin, Austin and Wyatt were setting up a flip, Andrew was ready to flip to Mogo himself. He was moments away from doing so, which would have devastated both his and my own game. But fortunately our friendship allowed him to trust in my decision not to do that.

And again, another hugely significant vote fell when I got rid of Chris. I needed Chris gone. He had a great relationship with every single person but me. In one day I formed a fabulous relationship with Jordan and he was able to convince Alex to turn on his closest strategic alliance, despite it being against him own best interests. Andrew, as he’s stated, was lied to and bamboozled in these moments, and even as it tied I was able to use the trust we had to leverage his pivotal vote. Again, he got rid of Chris despite his own best interests. I did that.

Other than that I was able to flip against Jordon, who’d just proved himself to be an immensely savvy player, and then flip it back against Christian and Spinner, the real two people I personally saw at the final 5 as being the biggest players left.
2530 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Like I said, I am not preaching a mastermind game. I did not play a mastermind game. All I am stating is that I have played a game that has been the most strategically flexible. I was allowed to play this way because I put in the hours with people socially. Christian, Jordon, Erik and Austin, just to name a few, are people that I had no relationship going into this game and I honestly love these dudes and feel connected with them. I would have, and did, work with everyone at some point to take out someone else.

I can see why Andrew is a very palatable option to vote for. He was quiet and very neutral. Difficult to communicate with, yes, but lovely all the same. He voted and he got along with people. But for me, if the jury is looking for a story to complete this incredible journey of Cmack’s, I think I am that option. Someone who, despite their flaws, put their heart into this game and invested the time, dedication and genuine passion, someone who was an intimate part of all of your journeys. All of you have gone through so much, not just in this game, but to get here. Vote for someone who walked that path with you and who represents this incredible adventure.

Thank you.
2530 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@SPINNER

QUESTION: Rhys, your game sucked. I need you to show me a move that you made besides voting me out at the end that you did on your own. If you can't do that then...

ANSWER: Hi Spinner. For me, I can see why you think my game sucked. Like I said, perhaps all of this FTC games sucked in various ways. I'd rather address what you said about Andrew though. You're completely right to be so vague about Andrew. He sort of did something, right? I think probably people see me as doing an awful lot but nothing at all at the same time. But you, as well as I and Christian do honestly know that he wasn't really communicating with anyone in any dynamic way. He’d talk to me most and, although we got to know each other personally and he is genuinely delightful, it was largely non-game related since around f11.

But what we both saw from him was a lack of commitment. I want to be someone who represents what the jury want and what the jury see in themselves. For you, and the reason why I did vote you out over Andrew, is because I saw steel and gaul and passion. Although you played a better game than I down to the final 4, I do mirror the passion the intensity, passion and fervour to get it done that you played with. And for me, the reason that you and Christian fell just short of my position was because of the Chris stunt I went for. As Andrew, and I will directly quote, says, at f7 “I was lied to by everyone in the game.” and “kept completely in the dark.” Andrew never lied to me, but I did lie to him. I skirted his trust to get rid of someone that benefited him and not me, and even after he had been lied to, in the tie, I convinced him to get vote out his mate. It wasn’t a big move for the sake of a big move. Maybe it wasn't even a big move but it was important to me.I saw it as crucial to get rid of someone you and Andrew could rely on, when Jordan was someone *I* could rely on. At final 10, like I said in my speech, Andrew was going to flip to Mogo Mogo. He was absolutely seconds away before you got the other Austin. And again at final 4, I was the one to win immunity and not him, allowing me to shut you out of a (as far as I see it) guaranteed win.

I know Andrew is easy to vote for. If it were me in your position, I would see him as that palatable neutral option. He didn't try hard but in not trying hard he perhaps wasn't as flawed. But I hope I would be brave enough to say, ‘OK, you know what. Rhys’ game *is* flawed and I didn’t love it, but he played harder and ballsier than AT LEAST, his neighbouring opponents.

Loved meeting you, best of luck.
2530 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@AUSTIN/HINATA

Hey man - I think you're referring to me as we definitely made friends :D We made the effort with each other, and I honestly think you were voted out by people who maybe didn't trust you simply because they didn't make that effort - in Andrew specifically. Perhaps some see that as a strength because it's a "BIG GAME MOVEZ" but I see it as a weakness in social ability. There ain't no mastermind in this FTC, it's not that sort of victory, but despite our drastically different timezones I was making social efforts with people like yourself and I can see that you appreciate that.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!