This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2518 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Welp I fookin' lost Erik's vote dint I, ooer!!!
2518 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Is that even English :x
2518 days 2 hours ago
Snails
@Chris

I am glad Carl is ending this series because I think it's run its course. I think an all winners season is a perfect way for Carl to go out.  I think the magnitude of this season would be reduced should Carl return again. The last two times Carl left it felt like things were unfinished, but now feels like the perfect time for Carl to wrap up an amazing seven year series.
2518 days 2 hours ago
Snails
If I've missed any questions please let me know!!
2518 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
I should answer that question tbh

This is the right time to go out. But I did think I devalued Winners vs Losers by returning, but this season made up for it

I'm off to work....any Jurors who haven't voted yet....be sure to do so

See you guys tonight at 6pm EST...let's have a party!!!
2517 days 22 hours ago
BBlover96
Everyone is so nice
2517 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Just sent in my vote.

I've said it all season and for the final time:

Good luck, fellas.
2517 days 22 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Thanks fella!

Best of luck Snails and Andrew, not an undeserving lad between the lot of yers
2517 days 21 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Now that it seems most, if not all, have voted and made up their minds... I would just like to thank you all for making this season so fun and difficult. It was a great ride, and I wish luck to Rhys and Alex. :)

We should all be proud of our work this season!
2517 days 21 hours ago
Snails
This was an an amazing season, and quite a way to end the series.  Thanks to all of you for making it great.  I'll talk to you all in a couple of hours.  Andrew and Rhys, I'm sure one of you is taking the title. Good luck to both of you!
2517 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
10/10 votes

They are locked in!

See you guys at 6!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!