This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2529 days 18 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
ERIK

This is one thing I respect about each jury, and my fellow finalists.

Brady - I respect Brady's dedication. I feel like Brady puts his heart into something, and he invests himself in that, which is something I need in life. Especially for school!!!

Erik - I respect Erik's gameplay most. But that gameplay also relates to him personally. The honesty at all times game that he played is really something that I wish succeeded in this game. To be able to upfront with people is a great quality to have.

Mearl - I love the mastery that Mearl has in this game. He knows what to do, who to tell, and who to do it with. He was brilliant, and unfortunately he got taken out very prematurely.

Jayson - I admire the way Jayson communicates with people. At least with me, I felt like Jayson made our conversations about the both of us, and he found as much common ground with me as he could.

Austin E - I respect Austin's ability to be himself in any circumstance, and at any time. I wish I had that confidence in me.

Wyatt - I respect Wyatt's undying loyalty. In my eyes, Wyatt would go down swinging for his friends even if it meant that he destroyed his own game.

Chris - Chris comes off as this macho man who may be a little bit cocky, but after you get to know him, he removes some of those layers, and you get to see him for the great guy he is. I'm glad I got to see that first hand this game.

Jordan - Jordan, I feel truly was impressive when it came to being a straight up amazing guy. There was nothing bad I could even say about him, and that's rare coming from me. He was one of the people I loved getting to talk to everyday, and that's a quality I wish I had.

Christian - I love Christian's positive attitude. It didn't matter if you told him that you were voting him out, he would still be a great guy. Nothing bad to ever say about him.

Austin G - I admire how savvy Austin was in the later portion of the merge. He knew the right play to make at every vote to keep himself safe, and that's a great quality to have.

Finalists:

Rhys - I admire Rhys' social ability and the way that he treats people at all time. He is a lovely guy, and will always be one of my best friends.

Alex - I admire Alex's resilience, and that even after constantly being voted for, he never gave up.
2529 days 18 hours ago
Snails
Hey everyone. I'm going to answer the remaining questions tonight.
2529 days 18 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
WYATT

"Andrew- I'll be honestly Andrew as of this moment you are the least likely of getting my vote. Doesn't mean I can't be swayed but that's the facts as of now. I never rly say you as anything more than a follower this game which surprised me because I know Chris had told me for years how good you and him worked together in games. Granted I'm not the best judge of who did what because I was left out of so many votes but this is the time I need you t change my perception. Mearl had been someone who been saying in jury chat that you were always utr and making suddenly moves behind the scenes but as someone who went to tribal with you from f20 onward I find that hard to believe at least within the time I was around. I was most turned off when you revoted me out, we weren't super close and I had no illusions that we were. I'm not mad about you going along with that vote, I know you were online as well I just  wish you just manned up and told me you were voting me out like Jordan/Chris did it just left a bad taste in my mouth leaving. Below are some questions below to try to sway my opinion of you I promise to read every word you say here so pls take it serious despite my triad. "

Okay about your vote off, I was actually considering both of my options, but I hadn't made up my mind for a long while. I didn't talk to you or to Alex, because I didn't want my emotions or anyone else's emotions to influence my strategic decision. Of course, after I had locked in my vote I should have told you, but I knew it was an important vote to get right, and I didn't want to have the possibility of getting swayed on the table.

1. Coming into the game who did consider to be a good terms with? Of those people who did you (or would you of) betrayed in order to get to the end.

Coming in to the game I was on good terms with Dana (totstrashy), Cameron (drpepsi), Ray (gentlemang), Shadi (chastain), Chris, and Rhys. I would have betrayed Cameron, Ray, or Shadi. I was not on the same tribe with Cameron or Ray while they were here, so I never got the chance. Shadi, I would have betrayed when you guys were voting him out with the idol, but I had believed you wanted to target Mearl, which wasn't good for my game. Chris I would not have betrayed, until he started to target me at final 10. At that point, he was fair game, and I voted him out. Rhys I would not have betrayed, unless it came to the point where it had to be done, and Dana I never would have betrayed.

2. Tell my your end game plans when merge started and how it changed over time.

My game plans at the beginning of the merge was to work with Rhys, Mearl, Brady, Erik, you and Christian, while talking to the members of Mogo Mogo. That quickly changed as Brady was voted out, and I then saw a great opportunity to take out Erik, who I believed to be playing one of, if not the best game at that point. Mearl was then taken out, and my goal was to go to the end with Jordan and Rhys. However, once I saw Jordan begin to take control, I thought it was best for me to go to the end with Austin G and Alex. Once Austin G had several great moves in a row, I settled on Alex and Rhys, and voted with them to get here.

3. Please rank the mere mogo mogo tribe in order from how much you trusted them.

--Most Trust--
Jordan
Chris
Jayson
Alex
Austin E
--Least Trust--

4. What's your stance of people not wanting to vote for Alex due to him cheating in a comp?

I don't agree with cheating in any shape or form, so if the jury deems cheating to be enough to disqualify him from their vote, I believe I would do the same thing.

5. How close were you to flipping at f10?

Not close at all to flipping. At the final 12 tribal, I flipped the vote on Rhys while he was sleeping. I wanted Rhys to feel like he had more control over what was going on, so I told him that I'm a very emotional hothead. I didn't think he believed me, so at final 10, after it was confirmed that Austin E wa
2529 days 18 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
CHRIS

"Also I want a paragraph on why you are glad cmack311 is ending his survivor"

I'm glad cmack311 is ending his survivor, not because it was a bad series, but because any further play in the series would ruin its reputation. This season has been epic, and I'm glad to be a part of it, with 26 other legends in this game. I don't think the series should continue any further, because all great things must come to an end, and right now is cmacks survivor's time to end its story and just be remembered for what it has accomplished. After 3 generations, this series will go down in history as one of the best ever.

"New question if you could end cmacks Survivor before it even started would you agree with me that it should have never started?"

NO. This series is a wonderful series, and I would not have ended it before it even started. This series has introduced me to so many people, and has given me so many amazing friends in the process. While I do think now is a wonderful time to move forward with our lives, I think this group has been crucial in my development and interest in tengaged, and the game of survivor itself.
2529 days 15 hours ago
Snails
@Christian

Question: Why should I, Christian Underscore, the person, give you my vote to win? What is it about you as a person that I should give you my vote for?

We all have flaws.  We all do things we regret.  I did my share of things this season that weren't great.  I made some people angry and I let some people down.  But I think that is just a microcosm of life.  We won't always make the right choices, and we won't always make everyone happy.  I know that is something you struggled with in this game as well.  I am a pretty emotional person, and I think you are as well.  I wear my emotions on my sleeve, a reason it is hard for me to befriend everyone in the game.  It becomes too obvious what moves I will make, and it hurts me to vote a friend out.  I'm willing to admit when I've done something wrong.  I try not to make excuses for things I have done.  I'm loyal, and am willing to remain loyal, even if it means losing.  I don't take joy in blindsides.  I don't like playing with people's emotions.  I try to be straight up, and honest, both in the game and out of it.  I wear my heart on my sleeve, as do you.  I tried to be good to you in this game.  I didn't try to take advantage of you or mess with your head.  I just tried to do my best to get to the end, and I honestly hoped you would be at the end too.  Whether you vote for me or not, Christian the person, is a friend I hope I can have.
2529 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
Okay thank y'all all. Very surprised by some answers tonight, and definitely am leaning towards options I didn't think I'd be considering as much right now. Best of luck to all of you
2529 days 13 hours ago
Snails
@ Wyatt

cancel all other gameplay out but to each their own. 

We didn't speak at all so I didn't know a lot about how you play, I just know you avoid the target several times which to me was impressive.  However I didn't have a lot to comment

Alex cont. 

However I didn't have a lot to comment on so I'm just gonna get into the questions. 

1. Why do you think you got targeted so often? 

I think Mearl was really set on voting me out.  I know it was one of his main goals come merge, and I think everyone kind of latched onto that idea.  I helped my tribes win challenges pre merge so I might also have been viewed as a challenged threat.

2. Why do you think you kept getting votes and people were still fighting to save you? 
Obviously to a certain point mogo mogo was sticking together and so I had them voting to keep me. I was very loyal to the people I was with and I think they were reciprocating that loyalty. 
3. Please rank the non-mogo mogos that made merge on how much you trusted them. 
This is extremely hard because pretty much all of them lied to me or voted for me at one point or another.
Most trust
Christian
Rhys
Austin G
Brady
Erik
Wyatt
Andrew
Mearl
Least Trust

4. Please tell me your end game plans at start of merge and how it varied over time. 
My plan was to go to the final 5 with mogo mogo and then hope to win the last 2 immunities to make the final 3.  Once Jayson was voted out, my goal was to make it to the final 3 with Chris and Jordan, the two other remaining faithful mogo mogos  At final 6 after Chris was voted out, my plan was to go to the final 4 with Jordan, Austin G, and Christian.  I felt that those 3 deserved to make the finals way more than Rhys or Andrew.  When Jordan was voted out at final 6, my goal was to make final 3 with Rhys and Andrew.  While I still wanted Austin and Christian at the end, I just felt like I couldn’t trust them at all after they voted out Jordan. 

5. Please tell me all the players in this game that you were on good terms with prior to the game starting.  
I really don’t play a lot of tengaged anymore, so I didn’t know many people, especially people who started playing in gen 2 or gen 3.  The people I knew of were Jordan, Chris, Austin E, Jayson, mearl, crae, rshow, and Ray.  Crae was really the only one I was on good terms with before the game started.  I just don’t spend much time on tengaged anymore and hadn’t really kept up with anyone that was in the game besides Crae.  Once the game began I got onto good terms with Jordan, Chris, Austin E and Jayson in the mogo mogo alliance. 

6. Other thank making ftc, what the one thing in this game that your the proudest of?

Remaining loyal to Jordan the entire game, even though it was obvious that he would beat me if we were sitting at the end together.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Snails
@ Erik

Brady – I respect that he was made connections with a lot of different people early on in the game

Erik -  I respect that he was willing to make a move to take out one of the hugest players in the game.

Mearl – I respect that he was good at challenges

Jayson- I respect that he didn’t take the game too seriously.  He managed to keep together an alliance until final 10, while not putting in too much effort and still having a life

Austin E – I respect that he was willing to make a move

Wyatt – I respect that he seemed to be an underdog, but kept fighting everyday

Chris – I respect that he was loyal, and made a huge move with his vote steal.

Jordan – I respect that he was playing me.  He really had me believing that he was going to go to the end with me, when he really planned on cutting me off right at the end. 

Christian – I respect the emotion that he puts into everything he does.

Austin G – I respect Austin’s ability to deceive and make big moves   

Andrew – I respect that he was able to bounce back and forth without ever being stopped.

Rhys – I respect that he was able to get people to trust him so easily.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Snails
@ Chris

Gaiaphagee
New question if you could end cmacks Survivor before it even started would you agree with me that it should have never started?

This is crucial to my jury vote

Yes I would agree.  I wasted too much of my damn time on this series.  And Carl doesn't even like me so idk why I even try
2529 days 13 hours ago
Snails
@Chris

Answer me this, if you had to burn alive, bury alive, and drownd alive, between cmack mearl and Christian, then what is the final verdict

Burn - Mearl  - most painful
Bury - Carl
Drown - Christian - most peaceful
2529 days 12 hours ago
Snails
@ Chris

Brady – Alice in Wonderland

Erik – Alien Hallucination

Mearl – Hawaiian skunk

Jayson – Black Domina

Austin E – Devil’s Tit

Wyatt – Poison Haze

Chris – Lifesaver 

Jordan – Black Widow

Christian – Jesus

Austin G  - Hell’s Angel
2529 days 12 hours ago
Snails
@Wyatt not asian James, Crazy James
2529 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Js. Y'all made thus FTC hard on myself and many jurors. I came intolérance his FTC counting one of you out. But this person likely playedthe stronger game of you 3. One of you I like a ton as a person. But, I dont think itd be fair for carl, the jurors or viewers to reward the title to someone without their game play to back it up. You all answered my queations. Now, I have a tough choice here. One of you were convincing enough for me to feel satisfied with my Juror vote.

Good luck everyone! And thanks for hosting Carl!
2529 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
So many spelling errors lol. Gl anyways
2529 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I came into this FTC**

My phone somehow autocorrected to intolérance o.o

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!