This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2521 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
'Alex G, Andrew W, and Rhys Enter'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Brady, Erik, Mearl, Jayson, Austin E, Wyatt, Chris, Jordan, Christian, and Austin G...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Alright. 2 years ago, when I returned to hosting, I had this idea of a "Battle of the Champions". I wanted to feature as many players as I could that have won any group game of mine. 27 of you took the chance in coming back and you did not disappoint. But while this game is just about over, I want to extend my thanks to all of you for returning to this game one last time and giving it your all.

But as you all know, there can only be one winner and we have 3 people left, not surprisingly, all former Survivor winners:
Alex G: Started in Gen 1, with this FTC appearance, he ties Alex M(RShowFreak) with the most appearances in a Final Tribal Council(5)
Andrew W: The original Gen 3 winner. Managed to win a game that I consider to be the best newbie season this series has ever seen(Cagayan)
Rhys: Has only played twice, if we disregard when he was a coach, and made it to the end, twice.

Each of them hold unique characteristics and took different paths to get here. It's up to you, the Jury, to decide which of them is deserving of the title of Sole Survivor in this 50th season.

FINALISTS: You are encouraged to make an opening statement to the Jury
JURORS: You can make statements, ask questions, have an open forum discussion. Whatever helps you decide who you think should win this game.
VOTING: When you vote, please submit a reason why(could be brief, could be an essay)

JURY VOTES ARE DUE BY 5PM EST ON SUNDAY(6/4/17)
*FINALE/REUNION IS SCHEDULED FOR 6PM EST ON SUNDAY(6/4/17)*
2521 days 6 hours ago
Snails
First of all, I would just like to address the elephant in the room.  Faking the screenshot was unsportsmanlike and obviously it was something I never should have done.  I owned up to it, and was willing to let Saboga have the win they earned.  Carl insisted there be a challenge redo.  I took penalties so that no one but myself had to face any consequences for what I did.  I am sorry for doing that, and it’s not how I wanted to win this game.  I am glad that I did not benefit from that action.  I am not trying to hide from the fact that I tried to cheat, but I ask that you not base your vote on one mistake that I made.  I hope you all can see that my game was more than just a faked screenshot.
2521 days 6 hours ago
Snails
I will be the first to admit that in this game I was not the puppet master.  Pre-merge I was lucky enough to be picked by Jayson to be on Mogo Mogo, where I was a part of the “Gen 1 Alliance,” which turned into the “Mogo Mogo Alliance” at the first swap.  Between challenge wins and this majority alliance I was able to make my way to the second swap, where I played a big part in Chapera winning both immunities.  This got me to the merge where I knew I would likely have a decent sized target on my back both from my fake screenshot and the penalty vote that resulted from it.  I was able to gather the numbers onto Brady who was voted out nearly unanimously.  After the Brady vote I knew I needed to take a back seat.  Anyone who tried to make a move in this game found themselves getting voted out.  Erik tried to take out Jayson, and Erik ended up getting voted out instead.  Mearl, who is a huge player, tried to make moves and people saw that he was a threat, and he was taken out.  Austin E. flipped  on Jayson and was then voted out right after.  Chris made a huge move with the vote steal, and was then voted out at the next tribal.  Jordan tried to make a move at final 6 and was voted out instead. 

I found that the best way to play this game was to only assert myself if I thought I was at risk of going home.  If I wasn’t going home, there was no reason for me to try take charge.  I was aware of what was going on around me, and I built relationships that ultimately saved me when I was in trouble.  At final 11 I knew Mearl was coming after me, so I talked to Christian and Rhys about flipping the vote on Mearl.  Christian was on board and got some people to flip, and the Mogo Mogo 5 stuck together for what would be the last time.  At final 9 I knew I was in trouble again so I talked to people about voting Austin E. because I knew that he was the one that people would most likely vote for. I planted the seed to Jordan that maybe we should target Austin, and he took over and gathered the numbers.  I may not have been leading the votes, but I was never blindsided by any of the votes. 

Coming back after not playing any of Carl’s games for 4 years I knew I would need to adapt how I played, especially in a game of 26 other winners.  Whereas in past seasons I tried to manipulate every vote, I had to take on more of an “as long as it ain’t me” mentality this season. I will say that luck was on my side during this game, but I also think my awareness of what was going on around me and my social skills helped me get to where I am.  I am honored to have been able to play with all of you one last time.  I look forward to answering your questions, and I hope you will consider voting for me.
2521 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
Okay so I'm going to make this simple.

Alex isn't getting my vote, he knows why.

Rhys, your game sucked. I need you to show me a move that you made besides voting me out at the end that you did on your own. If you can't do that then...

Andrew is probably getting my vote. Honestly, you didn't do that much either. All you really did was flip and I mean I ~guess~ that is somewhat like making a move but all you really did was follow the other side. But, because the other 2 sucked so much at this game, unless Rhys can blow my mind with his answer I'm voting you to win.

Good day.
2521 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll wait for you all to post your speeches. I will say this jury seems to be very undecided. I think a lot of jurors tonight will be basing their vote heavily on FTC. Best of luck friends, no hard feelings. It was a competitive season.
2521 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Helllooooo jurors! I know everyone has current perceptions of us three finalists, and that it's all of our jobs to clear up the air for each other. First off, I'd loveeee to thank Carl for hosting and having me back and then second, I'd like to thank everyone who played and made this game so difficult to get through.

So what I think is best is if I give you all a layout of my game so you can see the way I viewed different events and their outcomes. I started this game off trying my hardest to make social bonds that would get me to this very point. Starting on the loosing tribe of Saboga, I needed to start playing strategically much earlier than I would've prefered to. However, I used the ways in which I interacted socially to my advantage. For example, I knew from the first day that Rhys was going to be my ride or die, but I tried to make it as if we didn't know each other. I told him from the beginning not to mention my name in plans or as a number, or even as little as saying we talked. That worked for the beginning portion of the game, I believe, because I was able to control the vote each and every time that Saboga went to tribal, knowing that I had mine and Rhys' vote. Flipping back and forth, I was able to create tension between the opposite sides to ensure that I was neither sides target.

Once getting to the second swap, I saw a great chance to get a better grasp on the game, and I did with the first vote that new Saboga had to go to. The numbers at that point were 8 Mogo Mogo, 7 Chapera and 6 Saboga. However, since everyone was attacking and excluding Nick, I decided to, along with Brady, befriend him and use him as a number for Saboga. Erik wanted him out, and threw a challenge to get him out, so I knew he would be a target for a while, and I did my best to change the vote to take out Ethan. That was surprisingly easy and showed just how many people were playing this game with the full intent on winning. The next vote was another big vote, which hurt my game big time. I was a swing vote (along with Rhys again) and chose to vote out Christian, BUT decided it was best to retain as much trust as possible so I told Erik what I was doing, but not mentioning what name I would be voting. An idol was played on Christian and he stayed, but I still had a working relationship with that side.

Upon the second tribe swap, I went to tribal both times, and went along with things due to the joint tribal councils being so predictable. However, when Nick was blindsided, it showed me that I did not have as much control as I thought, and that I needed to wake up and play a smarter game.

As the merge occurred, I saw my main allies as Rhys, Brady and Mearl while I had a good relationship with Erik and Wyatt. When I saw the first vote was not going to go my way, I immediately decided to rely on my social game to make relationships with as many people as possible, and not working relationships, but personal connections. What I did not realize, and would later find out, how difficult it was to go against people that I had connections with. After voting out one of my closest allies right away at the merge, I knew that something needed to be done to help keep me alive. Erik began to target Jayson, which was my chance to tell Jayson and prove my loyalty to Jayson, who I saw as a big player and leader of others. The next vote got me into a bad spot in the game once again, as Mearl, a close friend and ally, was voted out. At this point in the game, 3 original Saboga went home as the first 3 votes of the merge, leaving just me and my best friend, Rhys. I knew this vote would be critical, and I knew that all non-original Mogo Mogo tribemates would have to see what would happen had we not stuck together that vote. The five of us came together that vote, and were able to put our differences aside to take out a power player in the game in Jayson, with the help of Austin E flipping on the revote. At that point in final 9, both me and Chri
2521 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Christian decided that it was best to take Austin E out due to him clearly having good social connections in the game. This was where I think me and Rhys took control of the game. Me and Rhys voted on different sides of the vote on purpose, because it was clear before that vote that we were on the same page. I had Rhys vote in the minority in order to distance myself from him, and lower any possible target on our backs, while simultaneously being in both sides' conversations on who to target. Wyatt was taken out next, when Christian was actually the target. The suspicion of an idol getting played on Christian inspired Chris to make the call to flip the vote on Wyatt, and he was taken out in order to break up what I believed to be a strong trio of Wyatt, Austin G and Christian. The final 7 vote was a difficult vote for me, because I was lied to by everyone in the game. And when I say everyone, I mean all 6 players left kept me completely in the dark. However, this showed me that I was free to destroy the rest of the game without any reservations and without playing nicely. That vote was yet another tie, which I used to my advantage strategically, as I had Jordan and Rhys needing my vote and giving me information in order to get it. Both Jordan and Rhys told me that they wanted me in the final 3 with them, and that they trust me. BUT, they did not trust me and Chris together because of the close friendship that we share. This was a major red flag, and set up the next vote. I voted out Chris to prove a point to Rnys that he messed up on his attempt at a strategic move, because he needed me to do it, and guilted him into becoming even closer to me. The final 6 tribal council was my most important tribal council, because I took out a major player in the game, Jordan. I brought his name up as not being mentioned one time, and how he has controlled most votes up to this point. Jordan was a giant player in my eyes, and was one that I stood no chance with at the end. That vote was the first time all season I received any votes, and was also the vote that secured my control over the game that I had been building up since the final 10. The rest of the game was me thinking about who played the best games, and I saw that as Christian and Austin G. I wanted to vote of Austin G at final 5 because he was such a great strategic player, but was in the hospital due to an injury so I went along with the plan to vote for Christian, who was also a huge threat. Finally, my last big hurdle was conquered when Austin G went home, giving me my best chance to prove that I was the best player in this season and deserve to win.

I played a good game, and believe that I deserve to win over my two opponents because in my mind their games were both subpar. So I am very prepared to answer any questions that you all have, and wish the best of luck to my opponents :) Also, all answers will be 100% honest and will not hold back.
2521 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
ITS VERY LONG I KNOW IM SORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT BUT ITS THERE IF YOU JEED HELP WITH WHAT I WAS THINKING THROUGHOUT THE GAME
2521 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
I'm not reading any of that
2521 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
But just throwing that out there
Alex you aren't getting my vote.
It's between Andrew and Rhys and one I actually talked to me, while the other hasn't so it's easy to say social connections will come into play with my vote.
2521 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
I don't care about gameplay because it's none existent
2521 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Hello! Timezone issues again - I hope to write a cheeky speech in the morning time as you're all slumbering and answer questions this tomorrow evening x
2521 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Please do a rites of passage ceremony. Say a bit about EACH eliminated player. You can talk about them as a person/player this season and/or how they impacted you getting to finals. Don't skip anyone, don't be fake, don't kiss anyone's ass. Yes I expect you to do all 24 eliminated players or you have no shot at my vote which is COMPLETELY OPEN. I'll ask more after you do this.
2521 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
I'll start off with some statements first

Alex-So we hardly even talked in this game and I understand all your points in your speech but everyone knows obviously you cheated in the challenge and I was in a game with Fred(fernandez) he played the best game by far out of everyone and he lost for the simple fact that he cheated. However I still voted for him so tbh I really don't give a rats ass about you cheating at all, and it took people hours to find out so you almost pulled through but my vote is open and I'll ask you about more that you did later.

Rhys- Rhys I thought you were this sneaky player throughout the game in the beginning on Saboga and I didn't really trust you and Andrew that much but you guys were the only option I had left. However once the swaps hit I really started to feel connected to you 100 percent and you were loyal to me 100 percent which I greatly appreciate but from my take and the jury's take you didn't seem to do that much in this game so prove to us tonight that we are wrong.

Andrew- My vote is completely open tonight based on speeches and questions and all that but if I had to vote right know I'd probably vote you. However things could change but we were pretty close this season and I honestly thought you were going to be next after my vote out but you're here and I'm proud of both you and Rhys tonight. I think you might be a favorite to win right know but don't assume anything because things could change so don't think you have this in the bag.

F3 take advantage of everything asked you way tonight. This is the very last season of Cmack's Survivor and I'm looking for the person that I feel will represent this last season very well so be honest with everything you say because if there is dishonesty in your answers then it may cause me not to vote with you. I know the jury will be asking tough questions tonight we want the best winner possible so be ready for it. With me being gone so early at the merge I don't know that much of what is going on so be ready to explain and congrats on making f3 guys in a badass season like this making f3 is amazing so good luck tonight.
2521 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
"This is the very last season of Cmack's Survivor"

We can all hope it is
2521 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
I'll ask questions after Rhys posts his speech

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!