This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4 - Wolf

Topic » EPISODE 4 - Wolf

3397 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Set in Metropia, a futuristic city located in the heart of America, META is a show about special people that have begun the next step in human evolution. As these individuals try to make their way through a world that they might have outgrown they face many challenges. Being a meta-human may grant you exceptional strength, speed, mental abilities and even manifest itself into "super-powers." But a life apart from regular people has its own difficulties and problems

------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS STORY

Local police finally release a statement concerning the rogue androids, as well as the vigilantes. "The MPD has the android situation under control, we have faith that the citizens of Metropia will be safe and the robberies will cease. These vigilantes are only causing more trouble and need to let the police do their jobs." Despite this positive statement, android robberies have still gone unchecked by the police and have only been stopped by the vigilantes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This act is coming to a close so there is going to be some crazy stuff happening, can't give you guys that much but there will be an event for the episode in a little bit and then you'll have the rest of the episode to yourselves!

THERE IS AN OPENING SCENE SO PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL I GIVE THE OK
3397 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
-The camera zooms around GABRIEL's hideout, he is dressed like a civilian and sitting at his computers-

GABRIEL
*Types a few things, running his hands over his head*

-Suddenly he notices something in the monitor outside the hideout, just standing there-

GABRIEL
*Grabs his bow and quiver, walking outside*
What the hell are you?
*Cautiously walks around the large human-like figure*
^That's a lot of nanites for an android... still hasn't attacked which is a good sign I guess^

(Just so everyone knows what he is basically looking at)
http://conceptartworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/X-Men_Days_of_Future_Past_Sentinel_Concept_Art_GB_08.jpg

-The android opens it's eyes, slowly turning and fixing them on GABRIEL-
http://www.mtv.com/crop-images/2014/04/12/xmen12.gif
ANDROID: CLASS C META - NO ADDITIONAL THREAT - OBTAIN

GABRIEL
Fuck...
*Tries to react, shooting a few charged arrows into the machine*
https://33.media.tumblr.com/41e4155057c30e6dfef44962be1bbf89/tumblr_ndz01x6fA51spp1umo4_250.gif

ANDROID
*The first few arrows hit and do some damage, but the nanites in the android adapt and form hard casing where the next few arrows would have hit so they just bounce off*

GABRIEL
*Changes his arrow type, but the effect is about the same*

ANDROID
*Slams Gabriel into the wall, grabbing his leg and whipping him into a pile of scrap metal a few yards away*
OBTAINED
*Reaches into the scrap metal and pulls out Gabriel's unconscious body, looking over him and then leaving the scene*

-END OF OPENING SCENE, GABRIEL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE-
3397 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Oh snap!)

-wakes up on my stomach -
-looks at the bottle of scoth- Damn
-gets up and goes and takes a shower-
3397 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
^Thinks it my time to pay a visit to a friend^

*Starts walking on the edge of an apartment building*
3397 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
(ohhhh shit. mind blowing)

*wakes up*

Coffee shop? i think so

*takes a shower and gets dressed*
3397 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
(Oh shit were all in trouble)

*Quickly makes a drink and serves the person at the bar*
*Co-worker comes up*

CW: Wow you look tired, long night?
TK: Yea, lately every night has seemed long and tiring...
3397 days 16 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*sits at the table looking through some bills*
^Running low...^
3397 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
-after shower I get dressed and put my hair in a bun, -
-grabs my bag and put it over my shoulder, walks out of the apartment, goes to the cafe-
3397 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(OH ALSO, SORRY I DIDN'T PUT THIS BUT THE OPENING SCENE WAS ALMOST A WEEK AGO SO NOBODY HAS HEARD FROM GABRIEL IN ALMOST A WEEK)
3397 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
(tk where you work at? i havent met your character yet)
3397 days 16 hours ago
Espontaneo
* walks in the coffee shop looking worn out *
3397 days 16 hours ago
00northrup
*goes downstairs*
^the earpeice has been really quiet. maybe it busted?^
3397 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
*Slides down a fire escape looking into an apartment seeing the flowers*

^Damn this girl loves her flowers I wouldnt be surprised if they came to life when I go through the window^
3397 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Looks at his earpiece on the table, biting his lip*
^What the hell... where are you? No heads up on a couple different android robberies^
*Takes a deep breath, standing up*
3397 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
*leaves apartment*

I wonder why that longshot guy havent contacted us
3397 days 16 hours ago
Espontaneo
* orders two cold lattes *

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!