This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4 - Wolf

Topic » EPISODE 4 - Wolf

3397 days 2 hours ago
bulldoggy559
-CLOSING SCENE WILL BE MULTIPLE POSTS-

-A few weeks pass and nobody has any luck finding Longshot/Gabriel. There are some violent deaths reported on the news and the group comes to the conclusion the deaths are meta's Gabriel was not able to contact-

-The group has had to be extremely vigilant, but recently androids have been appearing more and more often. The group has had some close calls but so far nobody has died-

Niles: We can't do this anymore... we're living like rats
*Sits down on the ground, rubbing his arm*

Shawn: Well we can't find him, and we can't keep fighting them, so what do you suppose we do?
*looks around, waiting for suggestions*

Zia: They can be beaten, it's not impossible

Delta: When we fight as a group, they don't last very long

Alex: *Sighs, leaning his back against the wall* Yes that's true, but these things don't get tired and we do

-Suddenly Mason stumbles into the hideout, bloody and bruised, but very much alive-

Mason: I think... I think I found him

Azul: *Helps Mason to the table, leaning him against it* Who? Longshot

Mason: Yeah...

Laysie: Where?! Where have we not looked?!

Mason: I've been using the sewers to travel, safer... I thought
3397 days 2 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Liam: You thought? What is that supposed to mean?

Connor: He's beat to shit, what do you think it means?
*Shakes his head, pacing back and forth*

Daniele: You guys, really? Right now?

Connor and Liam: *Lightly shrug*

Mason: Anyways... I was down in the sewers and... I don't know they must have been doing construction or something above ground because one of the access pipes was wide open and it's always, I mean ALWAYS closed

Thomas: And you said him?

Mason: Well no.. I didn't see him specifically...

Julie: So you didn't find him? Great...
*Rolls her eyes*

Luna: Let him finish!

Leo: *Kneels down in front of Mason* What did you see?

Mason: Well I took the access pipe and then... it didn't look like sewers anymore. It was clean, new looking actually. I followed it and ended up on some kind of... I don't know, door or gate... something

Nathan: ^A gate? A gate to what?^

Mason: There were androids coming in and out, so when I thought it was clear I tried to get in... I didn't get far before they saw me but I saw.. computers, a lot of computers and a lot of androids. There were people down there to... I don't know
3397 days 2 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Niles: So what... You snuck into the android base and they let you leave?

-The group looks at Mason warily-

Mason: It's hard to follow someone out of a sewer pipe that's been melted closed

Zia: Could you take us there?

Asher: Wait wait wait, what? We aren't going there

Julie: They wouldn't expect it, promise you that much

Mason: I'm hardly ever here, I don't think they know that we're in contact like we are

Daniele: I vote no... it's a bad idea

Alex: And you'd give up the only lead we have on finding Longshot?

-THE GROUP ARGUES FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE HOURS BUT, FINALLY, THEY COME TO AN AGREEMENT TO GO TO THE ANDROID BASE-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-DEEP IN THE SEWERS-

Mason: Not much farther... I can re-open the gate I closed

-The group follows Mason, everyone on guard-

Mason: *Puts his hand on a twisted and bubbly metal wall, melting his way through*
Come on

-They continue for a good bit of time-

Mason: This should be the exterior wall of the place, is everyone ready?

-The group prepares themselves-

Mason: *puts his hands on the wall* Here we go

-SUDDENLY THE FLOOR DROPS OUT FROM BELOW THE META'S, SENDING THEM CRASHING TO A DANK PIT BELOW-

-Everyone starts freaking out, slowly regaining control-
3397 days 2 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Niles: What the fuck is going on?

Daniele: It's a trap dipshit...

Zia: Oh my god... he was right

Shawn: Who was right?

Alex: Longshot, he thought someone was feeding them information about us... but with the "Kill all meta's" thing he was stumped

-SUDDENLY LIGHTS TURN ON, DROWNING THE GROUP IN A HARSH WHITE-

?????: You're a bunch of sheep... flocking in here because of one, measly C Class excuse for a meta-human *Laughs* But I had a wolf... a wolf in the flock to slowly guide you all to me. The androids were supposed to take you all out of commission one at a time, but no! You had to go and ruin that brilliant plan. You know, in a city like this they still notice if 20 something people go missing at once

-A MAN STEPS INTO THE LIGHT, ON A LEDGE FAR ABOVE THE GROUP-
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/52f4000fe4b0393d858a3401/1391722511883/fantastic-four-director-denies-female-doctor-doom-rumors.jpg

Mason: *Steps out from behind him, watching the interaction*

Pontifex Caedis: *Looks down at everyone* You see I am a god, the high priest of a new divine order. You are all... unfortunately, just lambs for the slaughter

Mason: Just take their abilities... please, get it over with

Pontifex Caedis: *laughs and turns to Mason* Oh yes... I'm sorry, uhm... it doesn't actually work like I told you

Mason: What? You said you could take their abilities and then they would be let go

Pontifex Caedis: I LIED YOU IDIOT! *Punches Mason in the face, sending him crashing into the wall* I STRIP THE GENES FROM EVERY OUNCE OF THEIR BEING *laughs and turns back towards the group* Would we like a demonstration?
3397 days 2 hours ago
bulldoggy559
-The group watches in horror as Pontifex Caedis grabs Mason by the face, lifting him into the air-

Pontifex Caedis: Some of you can fly, and manipulate the weak minds of others... I... I have a gift from God himself

-A purple light emits from Pontifex Caedis's hand that's on Mason's face-

Mason: Aahhhh. AAAAAGHHHGGGH
*Struggles, lighting on fire and thrashing about for a few seconds. The flames begin to die down and Mason goes limp*

Pontifex Caedis: Sleep now... wolf
*He tosses Mason's body aside and turns back towards the group*

Who's next?

-END OF EPISODE 4-
3396 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
O.o. we're screwed)
3396 days 21 hours ago
DanieleD
(( well then! Lol ))
3396 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
(i cant wait till tomorrow)
3396 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
(( oh gosh..))

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!