This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

Topic » Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

1337 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Chris]
*Goes and takes Tatis blood once she sits he does the work and looks at her*
We need to find a trigger for your power. So we can do something about it. We have some telekinetic test that I want you to try
*He speeds in and out setting up stuff*

[Laura]
Oh really? Would you like to take a walk outside or speak at a table? Your choice
1337 days 1 hour ago
Scarelet
*He smiles*

Desmond: "Let's take a walk. It's a lovely day"
1337 days 1 hour ago
Demgirl6
Kate: *pauses when the waving catches her eye, looking between Fae and Thad* ... *sighs and makes her way over*
1337 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Ooo so you have powers too
1337 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
"Kate, you're just in time. Thaddeus was suggesting we have our own heist." She turns to Thad. "And what is your idea for that? I'm listening."
1337 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Chris]
Yea most of the staff of Lavendar Labs were involved in the explosion that cause most people’s abilities to manifest or they came from breaches ie alternate worlds
*He shrugs*
So I put small medium and large items in the center of the room
*He places some monitors on Tati’s temples to test her brain waves*
Just try to lift each of those things
1337 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Seeing his relax expression looks down at the notebook and erase some smudge and lines*
1337 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
*Stands up*

Oh...Ok

*Lifts the smaller item up*
1337 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*thad grins at the girls*
“Well theres some benefits that come with cloning, I can send a clone on the other heist.”
*he glances around lowering his voice*
“One of you can tip off those losers over at the lab about the other heist and they’ll go there instead of ruining our little plan. The others have to deal with whatever happens, we get money, and we can laugh at all the chaos we caused. Sound like a good plan or does that sound like a good plan?”
1337 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Chris]
*Nods at Tati monitoring her brain waves*
Now the next
1337 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Someone throws a frisbee and it hits the umbrella, in which it sticks to it. Hearing it, Otto brings down his shades to reveal his light-blue eyes. He looks up, taking the frisbee and throwing it back. As he goes, he sees Natalie looking at him. They exchange a glance for a second before he goes back to laying down.
1337 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
She smirks. "Sounds perfect. I do love causing chaos. It's practically my favorite accessory..." ^Next to, well, murder. I never get to murder much anymore. Sad face.^ "I think Kate would be good for that job. What do you think, Kate?"
1337 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Laura]
*Walks out with Desmond*
So what are your thoughts on Meta Human and the vigilante known to be in the area you are running?
1337 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Eyes widen at the color of his eyes*
^pretty^
*frowns knowing i only brought my pencil with me. I do a sneak glance up to the tree then look away*
1337 days 1 hour ago
Demgirl6
Kate, who is a Very big fan of this plan: ... *crosses her arms* It's a decent plan, I guess... *huffs, nodding* I've got it.

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!