This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

Topic » Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

1325 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae brushes some glittery dust off her shoulder into his face. "I think it sounds much more regal as Thaddeus, but fine." She smirks. "Well, Thad, I heard something very interesting last night. Harbinger, it seems, has plans for a heist. I heard him talking to an associate about it, thanks to darling Kate."
1325 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
~Lab Assistant/Receptionist~
Well I am here to help Tatianna and Chris will be here soon but first because you are seeking help to learn about your abilities from our Lab we will need you to sign this waiver
*She pushes a form Infront of Tati*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
(walking around right now Scarlet you can interact with anyone really I have Laura walking around so feel free to have them interact. I did send you a task for later to)
1325 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Will this hurt

*Looks at the waiver*
1325 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*thad brushes it away glaring a bit*
“Knock that off glitter is hard to get off.”
*he Raises an eyebrow at what she says though*
“A heist huh? Hmmm who was he talking to about it?
1325 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
~Receptionist~
No honey you just sign the paper, and he will get with you. And we can get you your Lab card for access to some of our facilities.
1325 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Signs off*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
~The receptionist puts the form in a file then Chris walks up front grabbing it~

[Chris]
Thanks for checking her in.
*He looks at Tati*
Hello I’m Chris walk with me and we will head to the lab.
*He waves her back and he begins walking*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae smirks, the dust rising around her to obscure her for a moment as she transforms. She looks back at him.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/a27b4ecdfa757dc8a472d51e9070d7d0/tumblr_n5bm6iq06D1shvrd7o1_250.gif
"He's got some nice cheekbones, I will say. Someone familiar to you, maybe?"
1325 days 8 hours ago
Scarelet
*Desmond exits his office adjusting his tie before continuing to walk*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Ok

*Follows*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Derp here!)

*goes through my dresser for something to wear*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
[Laura]
*Enters a cafe glancing around seeing a Meta section*
^Thats why we don’t disclose that information and they wouldn’t try to segregate us^
*She taps her foot*
1325 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
[Chris]
Has there been any signs of abilities or do you know of any already?
*He looks at her*
It’s completely fine if you don’t some people don’t. And we will need to do a blood test
1325 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Gets some legging and a looose plaid long shirt. Put my hair up in a messy bun, grabs my bag and heads out of the condo. *

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!