This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

Topic » Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

1326 days 1 hour ago
Scarelet
*Desmond makes his way to the cafe for a cup of coffee while thinking over his plan*

*He opens the doors and steps in glancing around the room*
1326 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Otto sits in the clearing of a park, watching some of the people go by. He has an umbrella up covering him from the sun.
1326 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*thad chuckles*
“Ah ya I know him let me text him maybe we can figure out how this can benefit us.”
*he smirks pulling out his phone and texts the associate*
Hey, heard you had a little heist going on soon. Mind if I hop in probably could use some more help.
1326 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Well a broke glass one time and then a fixed the exhibit in my museum and all the bones were floating

*Sighs*
1326 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Laura]
*Sees Desmond and gets her cup of Coffee*
Desmond Redfield correct?
1326 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Step outside and looks around at the scenery then quickly cross the street and heads down the sidewalk to the park*
1326 days 1 hour ago
Scarelet
*He glances over at Laura*

Desmond: "That would be correct, and you are?"
1326 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
Fae's trying out facial expressions using the associate's face. "I'll definitely be reusing this one," she mutters. "And that would be valuable, yes."
https://media1.tenor.com/images/020ed2c32e8f01c6726ee371b4b210ee/tenor.gif?itemid=12625095
1326 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Feels being follow and sigh*
^i swear^
*keeps walking adjust the bag strap*
1326 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Otto lays back, staring at the inside of the umbrella. He reaches out, touching the pole. Ice travels up the pole to the fabric, which it them dissipates into snow that falls down on him. He smiles, closing his eyes and feeling the snow fall down on him.
1326 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
[Laura]
I’m Laura Pierce I work for a small time paper and all. You have a big name for upbringing some of the Real Estate in the North Point of town. So I totally had to say something
*She nods looking at him holding her hand out*

[Chris]
*Nods and looks at her*
Sounds like Telekinesis did you know of any triggers or anything?
1326 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Looks around the park for a good spot, wrinkle my nose. Then gets to an oak tree, and settle on the bench*
1326 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
I-I honestly don’t know. It just happens at random moments and I don’t know if I could control it. It’s just freaking my out and and

*She accidentally pushes him back with telekinesis*

OH MY GOD
1326 days 1 hour ago
Scarelet
*He glances at her hand before looking back up at her*

Desmond: "Well then, Ms.Pierce, it's nice to make your acquaintance."

*he shakes her hand with his gloved hand*
1326 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
~The Associate~

Txts Thad* Hey glad word is getting around. The boss doesn’t want many metas on the job. But if you’re up for it the pay will be good!

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!