This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 - Mission

Topic » Episode 6 - Mission

1862 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
1862 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Hi
1862 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Here :)
1862 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1862 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
hi
1862 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1862 days 18 hours ago
Eilish
im not even in my team chat why am i still in this game
1862 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
>:(
1862 days 18 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Here
1862 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
I'm here, I'm queer, so get used to it!
1862 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
reporting for duty

April Carrión is in the air!

https://i.gifer.com/6R3Z.gif
1862 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
everything everything u gotta want my everything
1862 days 17 hours ago
Ramanik
hey
1862 days 17 hours ago
Ramanik
NJKoda1998
reporting for duty

April Carrión is in the air!

didn't she say house and not air? lol
1862 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Sporcle Island »

Titans and Saviors - welcome to your next mission. Today you will get a bunch of Sporcle quizzes all at once, and you are tasked with being the first team to complete as many as possible.

Here’s how it works. There will be in total 7 Sporcle quizzes, and before we start I will list CATEGORIES or THEMES that each quiz fits into. You’ll then have to work out who you want to start on what quiz (you do not have to do this or cover all quizzes, just a suggestion hehe).

I will then post all 7 quizzes at once and let you loose to complete them. When you FINISH a quiz to 100%, you will print screen with your Tengaged profile in shot. If a member of your team finishes a particular quiz FIRST, you score 1 point.

There is no rule against one player doing all quizzes, but it will obviously take more time than your whole team spreading the load. All i ask for is a CLEAR screenshot of the quiz in it’s finished state, with your TENGAGED PROFILE in the shot.

After all quizzes are submitted, I’ll reveal which team finished the most quizzes first (at least 4 of the 7). They will be immune from the Gauntlet, and get to vote in a player from the losing team, who will also vote in one of their own.
1862 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hi

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!