This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || He Is Watching

Topic » Episode 2 || He Is Watching

353 days 2 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl looks down at Mika as he crosses his arms, and chuckles to himself.

"Let's not play games."

Korrl takes a step into Mika's dorm.

"You want what I want, and that makes you valuable to me."
353 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
"Here let's try at stage one." Daniel takes an empty metal can and puts it far away. "Try to judge how much you need to knock it over."

Chris summons what he thinks is enough and it falls way short.

"Try again, all we can do is practice."
353 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Another try sent the can flying.

"Focus Chris, you can do this." Daniel puts another can to replace the one that went flying.

"How did you make this look so easy? It's so hard." Chris slumps his shoulders in frustration.

Daniel goes to his friend and straightens Chris's back. "I had...a great teacher. It took a long time for me to master these powers." Daniel's tone gets a little harder than usual.
353 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
*He just blinks at the audacity of this man*
Depends on what we want, I don't even know who you are off the top of my head. Did Wes or Taryn go spilling the beans? Or...
353 days 2 hours ago
Tizian
Piper finishes working on the top segment on the staff before taking a quits for the day. She goes back over her notes on the office side one last time.
353 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Chris knows not to open that....box of history that is best left unsaid.

"Can you...help me?"

Daniel flushes a little bit, "Um...I can try." Daniel helps raise Chris's hand and tries to unlock some power nodes in his friend's body with his telekinesis.
353 days 2 hours ago
RealMurph
"No idea who you're talking about."

Korrl, fully inside the dorm, takes a seat, "Shut the door..."

"...I'm told you're the know-it-all for everything 'hero' related. I know everything about you, including where to find you. And so do they--"

Korrl points to the window, referencing the drone outside.

"If whoever is operating your little friend outside can find you, many people can."

"I also know you are powerless, but what you do have is knowledge. And that is what I'm here for..."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/a2/7c/32a27c9deffbe37e5a93da51bb3a8ed4.gif

"See, that's just the thing isn't it? Knowledge is power."
353 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
Figure as much I mean i was at the trial of Weston and his party, they probably think I'm associated with him in and some ways...
*He smirks*
See but you don't know everything about me and neither do they, some information I know how to keep to myself, keep a low profile, not provide a digital footprint you feel me? The information they know is the information I want to them to know
*He shrugs closing the door*
Why would I hide being a normal college student who has a journal of heroes? I could be a fanatic fanboy for all they but I do suspect...
*He peaks out the blind at the drone*
They want to make sure I'm just a fanboy and nothing more
353 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Chris feels more control than he has ever felt over his powers and just like that his struggles are over, and he feels like he can do anything with it, and he splurts a nice fireball just to hit the ball into the can and a small fire is lit within the can.

Daniel's eyes widen, "Awesome dude."

Chris turns, and says, "Thanks, man, couldn't have done it without you", and he offers his hand to do their shake.

Daniel then does the handshake they made when they were ten. "I guess that teepee now is no problem for you?"
353 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Piper excuses herself from her office and starts roaming around the daybreak campus to relieve her mind.
353 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
(gimme one moment murph something came up
353 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Chris grins and then puts enough effort to make the tee pee on fire. Daniel puts an explosive blast which blows up the poorly made structure.

Daniel then blasts the rest of the wood that they gathered.

"I think we've made a breakthrough. You want to go back and play some video games, I think we've done enough training for today?"

Chris nods. Daniel makes sure everything is put out before they head out to their apartment.
353 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
(i am here now and i’ll be reading up!)
353 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
(Brandon check skype)
353 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Daniel and Chris are walking through the busy streets, talking about their high school classes and teenage gossip just like any other regular boys their age.

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!