This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || He Is Watching

Topic » Episode 2 || He Is Watching

362 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Zach is at the training room punching a punching bag*

Zach: I am feeling the burn

*Dani is shopping*

Dani: Oh I love this
362 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(ur good, we don’t want carpal tunnel)

Tech chuckles, walking down a set of stairs in front of a building, which leads down to her favorite club

“ Oh, warning. Don’t call anyone ‘champ’ here. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know. I’ve just seen people learn that lesson the hard way.”
————

Backwardo rolls his eyes when he hears someone say his name
“Oh here we go.”

He sighs, turning around
“Yes. It’s me…”
362 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
Actually you want info?
*He looks over to the window, reaching a hand in his pocket to hack the drone to stop it's audio processing so it cant pick up any sound, turning to Korrl*
I don't have anything, and a way to earn my trust and is helping me, I know where the big databanks of information is. It's heavily guarded between alarms, firewalls, the only way in a direct bug or plant.
*He make sure the blinds are completely closed while he reaches for a packet that came off the printer*
I was doing research on these drones, they were created by the head of intelligence at Daybreak, but nothing is really know about him except he has advanced knowledge and an invention for every situation. He would stop me in my tracks if I tried
*He slides the packet over to Korrl*
It's up to you what you do to him, but in order for me to gain the data I need on every hero ever known, and backgrounds that are hidden away, I need access to his databanks get me that and I'll share info with you about the problematic heroes.
362 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Piper raises a brow, “Umm, someone doesn’t seem very happy. What are you doing here? Apple?” She offers and apple with a genuine smile.
362 days 6 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl looks back at the drone, and turns to Mika with a scheming smirk.

^Now we're talking.^

He takes the packet from Mika, assessing it.

"Well, he doesn't have an invention for me."

"Consider it done. I'll notify you when the bug is planted. Until then, don't do anything stupid.

Korrl stands, and heads for the exit of Mika's dorm.
362 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...okay. That's a stupid word anyway."

*Anna follows down the stairs.*

"Are all clubs in America this... dark?"
362 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
And if this goes horrible wrong we never talked to each other got it?
*He calls out after him*
362 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Backwardo shakes his head, giving the apple a look of disgust, as if he’s above it.

“I’m your new teammate!”

He says enthusiastically monotoned
362 days 6 hours ago
RealMurph
"Relax, kid. Not my first rodeo."

He shares a slightly reassuring, but could also be concerning smirk before shutting the door.
362 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
*He watches Korrl walk away from his dorm and off campus, turning to the drone, hacking into it to erase the databanks of conversation he just had and turning it back to normal, he continues to pack the rest of his stuff making sure to not leave anything that could incriminate behind, and dash out of the house in the opposite direction of Korrl, heading to Taryn's bar*
362 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Piper smiles, “Really?! That’s great! Wait, is that a joke? Did someone change you here?”
362 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Tech shrugs
“The ones I go to are.”

They walk inside and it’s the typical club with some DJ’s mix playing over the speakers. Although, as they walk through the club, they see a lot of people using their powers as party tricks.
362 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn’s sits in the cafe, watching the news.
————

Backwardo shakes his head
“That’s what i asked too. No, it’s not a joke.”

He walks out of the locker room and makes his way to the meeting room
“Turns out, all the criminals I turn in as infants can’t be processed… Because they’re infants. So the government has created a new division of workers who take care of these infant criminals… I mean, fuck, had I known I was costing everyone that much money, I would’ve turned them back or started making every thief or punk I saw into senile prune. They didn’t have to give me a pay cut!”
362 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Anna finds herself down here, and immediately reaches into her bag for some ear plugs. She picks some out and puts them in.*

"Yeesh. A club for supers, huh?"
362 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
*Mika enters the cafe heading to his usual both in the corner*

open group

The Vanguard Trials

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!