This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || He Is Watching

Topic » Episode 2 || He Is Watching

353 days 5 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl gives a look to Hisea as they bump and pass, the collision was cold although incidental. He continues to walk and enters a building...

Korrl arrives in front of Mika's door.

^this better not be bullshit^

He knocks heavily on the door, BANG. BANG. BANG.
353 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Blayne bumped into Korrl, not Hisea!]]

Hisea: You gotta be fucking kidding me?
https://64.media.tumblr.com/39c6494e1998778da7e6252fe08a386c/tumblr_pu0ec13FQg1qdapqlo5_250.gif
Hey kid, don't go out there destroying shit. Actions have consequences!!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fe3e34e58e3f134868f387430189a5f/481009a3180c2148-00/s250x400/fdf6b018e55f63c7f2c62ae1e68ca6b89f4ac175.gif
Blayne: Damn.. cold..
-He continues his path after seeing Korrl go off.
353 days 5 hours ago
RealMurph
(Lol whoops... what up I'm Jared I'm 19, and I never fuckin learned how to read)
353 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Np, can be confusing. Just do your thing and vibe!]]
353 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel shouts back, "Yeah, whatever" He then says to Chris, "She's probably right, let's make our own building and knock the shit out of it."

Chris nods, "Let's fuckin do it."
353 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
*He gets up packing his things up looking at the drone once more*
Stay...
*He pauses getting a bit paranoid, he closes the blinds and begins removing things like his hard drive and everything from his big computer so no one sneaks in to retrieve the info*
353 days 5 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl looks around waiting...

He bangs/knocks on Mika's door again BANG BANG BANG.
353 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel and Chris set up old planks they found lying around in a crude teepee fashion. It looks like the first of many. They are out in an old boatyard with no one seemingly around and Daniel pushed all the debris so nothing else would catch fire.

"I think you can go first, my power's a bit too explosive" Daniel motions to Chris to get started.
353 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
*He blinks hearing the bang, opening his college dorm*
Can... I help you?
^Does this college let anyone walk through the halls?^
353 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
[Kekw, I'm proud of the boys! So responsible of them to build and knock their own stuff!]

-Hisea shakes her head and looks ahead as she walks towards the park.

-Blayne walks into a cafe, orders a tea before sitting at a table outside.
353 days 4 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl stands in Mika's doorway.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ac628de72a7e57b9c072ce1bb92b5d15/tumblr_inline_pccf8x8D3T1ucuavm_250.gifv

"Mikka Rittenhouse?"
353 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Chris grins and starts throwing small fire balls which barely go on the old wet planks then go out fairly quickly.

"In moderation Chris, don't go too all out, but you have to get them lit. Think of it as a training exercise." Daniel says with a slight smirk.

Chris growls in response and tries a bit more with no luck.
353 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
Depends on who's asking?
*He crosses his arms*
353 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
(hii!!)

Piper can be seen at Daybreak, upgrading some technology in her little office. It has been flipped into half of a normal office and half of a tinker station for gadgets. She is currently working on a staff that can shoot healing energy for herself.
353 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel motions to Chris, "Close your eyes and take a deep breath. You need to feel the power flow through you."

Chris does what Daniel says, and feels the energy pulsing around his body. It takes him a few attempts but he has at least a weak connection to the power source deep within him.

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!