This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || He Is Watching

Topic » Episode 2 || He Is Watching

362 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Backwardo walks into Daybreak HQ with his belongings and looks around at the place in disgust
362 days 7 hours ago
RealMurph
"Even your sister overseas?"

Korrl pauses.

"You can relax, everything you do is safe with me. Like I said, all I want is information. We can start small with some names, addresses, other known aliases."

"Soon we can both have what we want..."

https://64.media.tumblr.com/335b294043c423c0e9eca3a30f1e1548/tumblr_inline_pccf67AcEz1ucuavm_250.gifv

"...no more heroes."
362 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Taryn sits in her cafe as usual.
————

Sixth Sense is at the UTF

————
Tech is walking the streets of Seattle
362 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Looks like a very exhausted Anna has just exited her Seattle apartment.*

“Twelve hours. I was asleep… for twelve hours…”
362 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Tech notices a very exhausted Anna exiting her apartment as she coincidentally passes by
“Look who it is! Haven’t seen you in a minute.”
362 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Chris and Daniel get to their apartment and start playing video games. At intermittent points he looks at his daybreak watch for updates
362 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Anna rubs her eyes, then notices Tech. She gives her a look.*

"Yeah, I've been... *so* out of my element. Like I can't even think straight."
362 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Daniel can see a notification on his phone
*Backwardo entered Hq*
————
Tech smiles at her

“Hm. Why don’t we go out for the night and switch that up to you not *seeing* straight? Alcohol is the best medicine… Until it isn’t.”
362 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
*He chuckles*
Well you clearly know how to get your resources, but I think there's one thing you fail to connect.
*He shrugs*
I'm a normal, I can't defend myself against people who are super powered I need people to protect and serve, but the issue is... those people that are currently in that position are stupid and reckless... they need justice... they need accountability.
*He sits down on his bean bag chair*
I'm not saying no more heroes, but we need through training, we need to take measure to make sure the least amount of damage is taken... or even making teams to focus solely on make sure no one get hurt instead of everyone ganging up on the bad guy and killing innocent people in the process.
*He sighs*
Like I said what you know is not what I want you to know, and even then I'm not gonna hand my info out all willy nilly to random strangers who knocked on my door, you want to earn my trust? You have to prove it to me.
362 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"...bleh. Fine, I guess I'll go drinking. It's something to do."

*Maybe Anna's hoping this will be a cure for her boredom.*
362 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel sighs to Chris. "Be right back" Chris nods him off and Daniel heads to hq.
362 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Backwardo is at his locker, putting his personal belongings inside.

“Fucking ridiculous…”
————
Tech smirks and starts walking to her personal favorite bar in Seattle
“I knew you had a scratch of fun in you… Tonight your name is going to be Anna McSmirnoff!”
362 days 6 hours ago
RealMurph
Korrl disagrees, he wants blood. Hero blood. He says what Mika wants to hear; "Justice... of course."

He leans back and shares a small smirk.

"I like your spirit kid... fortunately you won't have to hand it over, I'll just take it. However, I already beat the living brains out of one powered up hero today, and I'm not going to be adding one foolish kid to my list given you were to try and stop me."

"So... earning your trust will have to do...for now. But don't be fooled, my patience can be quite thin and if I feel like you begin to start wasting my time I will take what I need and annihilate you in the process if I need to."

"Let's start smaller... do any these heroes like to hangout at any particular spots here in this city? Perhaps you can point me in the right direction."
362 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Piper walks past the locker room on her way back to her office. She hold a few apples as a snack. She wakes pat but catches Backwardo in the corner of her eye. She turns and raises a brow, “Backwardo?”
362 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"My last name is still Caine, but suit yourself."

*Anna shrugs and follows along to the bar.*

(Full disclosure, my left hand's starting to ache so I'll probably have to type more slowly, or just take gaps between posts.)

open group

The Vanguard Trials

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!