This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Diamonds

Topic » Episode 3 || Diamonds

618 days 10 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
As Winnie and Morgan are hiding behind a wall, Peyton stop camouflaging and reveals herself right next to them. She pulls out her knife and starts slashing at them.

Tommy’s dog run’s away to save herself because she is just a dog and will die if she attacks mean people with guns
618 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
“Frankly, at this point they’re basically terrorists. Still, we should at least make sure we don’t kill them. We’re better than a bunch of killers.”
618 days 10 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Instead of fighting back, Austin has taken the responsibility of getting citizens to safety by landing down next to them then flying them out one by one. This is gonna be a lengthy process by himself
618 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
(Smart dog)

*Winnie turns to face Peyton taking a step back and blowing an icy mist to disorient her so they can all try and get away.* “We have to fight them, make them back off… or we are all gonna die.”
618 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Looks, see austin helping citizen. Helps him-
618 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris realizes that he's not going to be great in a one-on-one fight against guns, so he runs out to help evacuate people too.*

"Pray for these people."
618 days 9 hours ago
Tommy123
*Tommy sees Allie run away and decides to stay hidden with Crystal as well*
618 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin lands down next to Hisea, holding his arm out for her
“Come on!”

Peyton backs off as she gets a cold gust of ice in her eyes
“AH! Bitch?…”
618 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Morgan holds out her forearms purposefully letting them get slashed. As the blood falls from her arms she waves her hands allowing it to coagulate into a blade of her own.*
Fighting is fine by me! *Morgan holds her little blood-dagger at the ready.*
618 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
A bullet ricochets off a wall and nearly hits Boris, knocking his cute little ice cream man hat off his head
618 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea throws her firs at Austin in response, stopping before she hits him.
You scared me!
-She takes his arm nodding.
618 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I'm not getting another one. Screw the gimmick."

*Boris ignores his hat being ruined and just tries to focus on helping people.*
618 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Winnie glares at Peyton.* “I can do a lot worse… bitch?” *They stand still. Ice begins to form on their hands and along their arms as they sort of begin to transform, their hair turns a frosted white color, before finally fully transforming into Kōri no joō.*

“Now it’s time to play!”

*Kōri no joō begins to glide across the ground, ice forming at their feet as they whizz past the Hells Angels blowing mist all around them, disorienting them and making it way harder to aim.*
618 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
As Austin is about to fly off with Hisea, he gets punched in the side of the head by someone. He falls over, letting go of Hisea’s arm. Austin looks up, seeing Sean standing over him. Austin kicks himself back up on his feet and swings at Sean, but his fists phase right through him. Sean smiles at him.

Sean: Almost had me.

Sean gives Austin an uppercut of the century, knocking him out cold. He looks up, seeing Boris helping people and starts approaching him.
618 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Bring the civilian at a safety distant- now. Someone needs a smack

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!