This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Diamonds

Topic » Episode 3 || Diamonds

589 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Winnie turns around, and glares at her.* “Where have you been!? Their are Hells Angels all over the place and and… did you even look at the pictures I sent you??? They kidnapped a member of Daybreak!”

*Winnie continues to glare at her.* “Also, you are lucky I hesitated because I could have knocked you out cold in a second.”
589 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
In the museum, move things and looks*
589 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Alright, sorry.)

*Boris is currently with... that group. With Austin, ready to go fight a biker gang.*

"...not looking forward to this."
589 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki
I got here as fast as I could jeez. And of course I looked I mean, I'm not gonna sit by and just let someone die I-- *Morgan then nearly bursts out into a giggle fit.*
A cold second, I appreciate the pun!
589 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea overhears Winnie and Morgan, partly recognising them.
589 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Ur all good, no worries)

Austin flies down to the ground, looking at Winnie and Morgan at the HQ, confused
“… What’s going on here?”
589 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie lightly smiles, almost laughing too, but realizes now may not be the best of times for this.* “Thank you… glad you noticed but maybe not the best time to laugh about it…” *Winnie gestures to all the Hells Angels members around the place, no matter how inconspicuous they try to seem.* “If they are able to get Blake Bailey, a second rate hero, I fear they would have no issue handling the rest of us.”
589 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Hears a caw sound. Looks over at the crow. Nodded, leaves the museum through the portal and arrices at HQ*
589 days 2 hours ago
Tommy123
*Crystal sees some cute earrings and tries them on*

*Tommy walks Allie to discovery park*
589 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie looks at Austin and Boris and like shows them the pictures they took on their of Blake in the van and like everything.* “And now! Hells Angels has this place surrounded… so we need to prepare to get physical and magical…”
589 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki
Someone was kidnapped! *Morgan, again, sounds way too excited as she fills in Austin.* Oh I'm not laughing at Blake! It was the pun-- but not important. What *is* important is getting them out here.
*She gestures from the building and then back out to the park.*
589 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris has now joined up with Winnie and the gang. He looks up.*

"...just what do they plan on doing? I feel like we should try to reason with them, try to understand what compels them to do something so stupid."
589 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea steps closer, leaning on a lamp post. She raises an eyebrow seeing Austin join them.
^Running buddy.. hmm^
589 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Looks down from the sky, sigh* a mess to clean up
589 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin looks around, seeing the Hell’s Angels all over the park, watching them from afar
“Oh… OH shit.”

They all hear someone yelling in the distance
“HEY!!!”

It’s Blake Bailey, running towards the group after escaping the Hell’s Angels. Suddenly, a gun shot is heard and a bullet whizzes right through the back of Blake Bailey’s head, exiting through the front. He falls to the ground as blood starts pouring out… moments later, multiple gun shots are heard, getting dangerously close to the group of heroes

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!