This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Diamonds

Topic » Episode 3 || Diamonds

576 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
| Hell’s Angels Warehouse |

Blake Bailey sits, strapped to a chair in a dark room with only one lamp hanging above their head. They are even more beaten and battered than they were before. A man walks up to Blake and grabs their hair, lifting up their head. Blake’s eyes slowly open, seeing Sean standing there with Peyton and Daniel standing behind him.

Sean: Last time. Why the *FUCK* were you watching us?

Blake coughs up some blood before talking. Blake talks quietly, as they’ve run out of the energy to speak loudly.

Blake: I- I told you… It was just routine. We always do.

Sean balls his fist and grits his teeth. Daniel starts to get annoyed with Blake as well.

Sean: Yeah, you said that. Now how about you tell us the truth…

Blake’s eyes close and they remain silent. Their breathing is wheezy and they’re also visibly in a lot of pain. Sean shakes his head, realizing they aren't gonna get Blake to say anything more. He lets go of Blake’s head, letting it drop. Blake coughs a bit as they look down.

Sean: Alright. Maybe we’ll go pay your team a visit. See if they’re willing to cooperate with us…

Sean turns around and heads out of the dark room. Daniel scoffs at Blake and follows behind. Blake slowly looks up, opening their eyes. They make eye contact with Peyton, who is glaring at Blake. She spits on them, hitting Blake in the cheek and walks out. Blake’s head hangs down again as they all leave.

Blake: Finally…

Blake’s body starts to make weird cracking and squishing sounds as their physical form alters. After a few seconds, they completely transform to take the form of Peyton. As she is much smaller than Blake, they are able to use her skinnier physique to come loose from the straps that were restraining them. When they get out of the straps and stand from the chair, Blake returns back to their normal form and gets the hell out of there.
————————————

| Vanguard Tower |

On the rooftop of a building nearby, Echo, Echo’s double, and Nysa all look up at the tower from where they’re standing. They decided on a rooftop as a meeting spot to avoid trying to talk to each other with all the swarming superhero fans on the ground below. Echo’s double is wearing a hoodie and sunglasses to hide his identity.

Nysa: So… What’s the big plan here?

Echo’s double looks at Nya and removes his shades to make clear eye contact with her.

Echo 2: Since Daybreak is overlooked by the Vanguards, I’d imagine you guys have access to the upper floors, correct?

Echo and Nysa look at each other then turn to Echo 2, nodding.

Echo 2: Perfect. What I’ve gathered about the Vanguards from your reality, is that they have massive ego problems… With that being said, you two are gonna be coming to them for some advice about being new to the whole professional hero job. They’ll be more than willing to help.

Nysa nods, not so nervous anymore now that she doesn’t have to be tasked with being stealthy. Echo looks down and holds his head.

Echo: And what are we looking out for exactly?

Echo 2: Anything out of the ordinary… Forget what you know about these people, if anything seems off, keep a mental note of it.

Echo removes his hand from his head and nods, placing his hands on his hips. Nysa smirks and pulls out ear pieces from her pockets

Nysa: Sooo I did a thinggg… I figured they would be fitting, with the whole heist thing going on here!

Nysa grins widely as Echo and Echo 2 grab the ear pieces and put them in their ears. They all nod at each other before heading down to the tower to spy on the Vanguards.
————————————

[Petrified Cafe]

Taryn stands behind the diner she looks under the counter, revealing a crystal ball. Outside the diner are Boris and Austin. She looks around the dimly lit cafe and then stares ahead Wes.

Taryn: Two Daybreak members are lounging outside of my establishment I told you they’d be on your ass..now they are probably gonna question me!

Wes Swirls his shake and he smiles at her sipping it from the straw

Wes: Ahh…well do you want me to do something about it?

Taryn goes to speak but as she does two hands cover her mouth, as a dark energy looms over her. Unbeknownst to Wes he can’t see them. A faint voice would be heard by the audience and by Taryn.

https://c.tenor.com/iyx-vX4_Jh4AAAAC/devil-hands.gif

Voice: Let’s see what he can really do…

Wes Sees her silence and takes it as an invitation. As he snaps his fingers, the reality changes, Taryn is not in sight in the diner. Currently on the TV plays the hit Show “YOU”. Taryn is seen as a background character watching the scene play out from the diner within the tv. Wes is in the corner posing as a random. While an illusion of him stands at the entrance holding flyers

Wes’ double walks out of the diner and purposely bumps into Austin and Boris, dropping the flyers and they fly away briskly in the wind

Wes (double): OH SHIT THE DIAMONDS WONT LIKE THIS ONE…

The Clone is seen running away, but as he does a beetle latches to him

Austin smiles seeing him run off and then glances at Boris

Boris: You look proud about something…

Austin gives him a little smirk before they enter the cafe. The Reality they see when they enter the diner are flyers posted on the tables, the same ambiance as usual with the tv playing on the background. Taryn and Wes watch intently on the two. Boris walks up to the front counter talking to the Waitress who is an illusion

Austin looks at the table. He picks up a flyer and it reads: A Night in The Museum: Diamond Lounge Event. Heroes and regulars alike are encouraged to dress formally and wear a Mask of an Egyptian god. Remember, Nyx isn’t one of them.

Austin: Definitely calling Nyx out with that one…but at the museum

He looks up from the flyer noticing the crystal on the table isn’t lighting up. He turns around and Boris is approaching

Boris: The waitress said she isn’t here right now…which is odd because I didn’t see her leave when I went around in the truck…

He glances around and he looks at the flyer Austin has. Austin looks at him and nods

Austin: Yea something isn’t right here…the bug I planted on that guy lost signal too. Like he randomly disappeared. Let’s get this back to Daybreak and maybe they can relay it to the Vanguards?

The Two walk out of the cafe, and Wes snaps as they do the reality slowly unfolding and Taryn stands behind the counter. The dark presence that loomed over now gone, but her eyes fixate on Wes sitting in the corner, contemplating the moves of the one Infront of her.
————————————

| Daybreak HQ, Discovery Park |

Fans are still taking pictures and walking around Daybreak HQ, treating the place like a tourist attraction, even though the team has only been together for about two weeks.

Winnie stands in front of the building, looking at the main entrance. They look distressed, as they have some troubling news of Blake Boris’ kidnapping. Winnie walks up to the entrance and tugs on the door. It doesn’t budge.

Winnie: No- no, come on!

Winnie starts frantically banging on the entrance of the headquarters, breaking a sweat in the process.

Winnie: Where are you guys?!

Winnie’s fists clench as nobody is responding. They look around, taking some steps away from the building. In the distance, Winnie sees some biker looking people watching from afar… Winnie looks around some more, seeing more bikers watching from different areas all around the park, trying to scope the place out and be inconspicuous. Clearly they’re doing a bad job being unnoticed, as Winnie starts texting Morgan about everything. They send Morgan pictures of Boris getting kidnapped and tells her that Hell’s Angel’s is starting to gather around Daybreak, potentially looking to attack.
————————————
Episode opens on Thursday, October 6th at 6PM EST, do not post until then.

Thursday: Hell’s Angels will be going to attack Daybreak when the episode opens. You can choose to take part in the fight if you would like.

Saturday: The Diamonds will be throwing a party at Nyx’s museum. Things might get a little dicey.

Sunday: Episode will close that night
575 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
(I think time has changed again because 6est is usually 11pm my time but nobody has been posting?)
575 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
(It’s only 5:30 pm est rn. Almost there!)
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
(Episode is now open!!)
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Sean and Peyton stand at the outskirts of the park. Sean watches the Daybreak HQ through a pair of binoculars. Peyton is talking to some of the other Hell’s Angels who are watching different areas of the park
575 days ago
coolKat
*Winnie still frantically, with all their might tries to get inside of the Daybreak HQ doors.* ^Did the whole team get kidnapped or something?^
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
(Sorry I made an error in the openers!!! Winnie was sending Morgan pictures of BLAKE getting kidnapped from last episodes closer! Boris is perfectly fine)
575 days ago
Tommy123
*Crystal is at Vanguard Tower looking at some of the shops*

*Tommy is with his dog, Allie also browsing through the shops at the tower*
575 days ago
coolKat
(I was a little confused there too, I read last episodes closers and this episodes openers like 5 times trying to find where Boris was kidnapped but yay Boris a free icon.)
575 days ago
SirNiceGuy
(Okay, I'm going to need to think of what to do with him actually. A major story scene just ended in another RP and I'm a little tired.)
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Sean watches Winnie struggling getting into the HQ through the binoculars and raises an eyebrow
“Who is that? They aren’t in Daybreak?”
575 days ago
Coolbrandonman
(At this point, Boris left the cafe with Austin, so they could go to the park assist Winnie with Hell’s Angels if you would like!)
575 days ago
Tommy123
(Can Tommy and Crystal help fight Hell's Angels?)
575 days ago
coolKat
*Winnie side glances all the Hells Angels people, whilst still trying to get in. They shout quietly lol.* “Come on, someone has to be inside!”
575 days ago
Mitsuki
*Morgan seemingly appears out of nowhere behind Winnie, speaking without warning.*
A rough situation, how exciting!
575 days ago
iGoddess
-Hisea is watching the tourists taking pictures of the Daybreak HQ, dumbfounded.
^Guess anything entertains civilians now a days.^

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!