This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 || Diamonds

Topic » Episode 3 || Diamonds

592 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie side eyes Morgan.* “Again… did you look at the pictures???” *They then look to where Morgan gestures and nods.*
592 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
*Crystal arrives at the park after browsing through shops at the tour and sits on one of the benches*

*Tommy is playing fetch with Allie*

Tommy: Allie, fetch!
592 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Heara gun, looks around and looks down to see blake..dead*
592 days 13 hours ago
Mitsuki
Of course I looked at the pictures! *Morgan is technically telling the truth, she visually skimmed over them.* Honestly, now isn't the time for you to be mean to me Winnie and--
*Once again she stops talking because gunshots and blood?!?!*
Maybe... Blake's okay...?
592 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
*Tommy hears the guns and Allie starts barking and showing her teeth*

*Crystal hears the guns and looks around*
592 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Winnie stares in horror as Blake’s body falls to the ground, seeing the blood ooze out of his head. They are too stunned to even move, before realizing more bullets are being shot. They begin moving their feet and hides behind a wall of the building and then shouts at the rest of them.* “Take cover.”

*Winnie tries catching their breath trying to regroup themselves to a more stable human being, which is very difficult for them to do.*
592 days 13 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake is dead as fuck sadly :(

Austin winces when he sees his teammate, Blake, get shot down. He quickly jumps up into the air, using his mechanical dragonfly wings to avoid getting shot.

Meanwhile, the tourists and fans are all running around screaming or falling to the ground in fear
592 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
(Hey coolkat, I did the songs and styles, do you want me to send them to you so you can rank them?)
592 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris is ducking out of the way.*

"Okay, they do not want reason. They do *not* want reason."
592 days 13 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Morgan quickly darts after Winnie and Boris upon realizing that Blake is in fact dead.*
What're they DOING!? That's not-- *She's pretty shocked and wasn't expecting the situation to escalate so quickly.*
592 days 13 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
The Hell’s Angels start charging the HQ as they have backup fire
592 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Lands down with the group& what happen?
592 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
*Tommy sees them charging to HQ and looks at Allie*

Tommy: Allie go stop them

Allie: Okay

*Allie shows her teeth and starts running towards them*
592 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
--Hisea ducks at the sound of gunshots and looks at Blake, before looking at dead Blake.
Nothing I can do, I'm sorry.
-She remains behind a car, trying to plan where to escape to.
592 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
(Sure go ahead!)

*Winnie just looks at the people still alive.* “Do we have a plan? Or- or are we just winging it?”

*Winnie peeks out from behind the wall and immediately ducks back upon seeing Blake’s body again.*

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!