This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1147 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Lol. No Problem Brian
1147 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
@James
When did you take a more dominant role in the game to become the HBIC (head bitch in charge)?
I think the time I took a more dominant to Lee in the game was probably when I decided to take out Jayson instead of pushing for Brian to go. The reason being is because I knew if Brian left for 6th, the final 5 would’ve been Jayson, Yung and Jay vs myself and Jordan with me probably getting the boot. Yung literally told me Jayson was not going to come after him and I know Jayson wouldn’t go after Jay or Jordan, so who does that leave? Me. I felt like this was a dominant move because I literally kept the biggest threat in the game because I knew I could beat him over Jayson and that’s exactly what I did.

@Pietro
So my question to you is: What was your winning moment of the season?
Hey Pietro, I think one of my winning moments was honestly everything that led up to your elimination because it honestly just seemed like a perfect storm. After doing the Touchy Subjects challenge and seeing that everyone voted me as ‘biggest jury threat’ and ‘most likely to be voted out next’, I knew I had to win which I did. There was no way I would’ve stayed in the game after that. But me winning gave me the opportunity to finally target you and save my allies which is ultimately what saved me in the following vote where I ended up in a tie against Scott.
1147 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
@Brian
RANK THE JURY BASED ON GAMEPLAY

Jayson-Jayson was an absolute comp beast but I feel like he isolated himself a lot. He would say no one talks to him or no one likes him and stuff, but some of us (myself especially) were open to working with him.

Kiara-I love Kiara, and I do think she had a lot of potential to do some damage in this game but personally I didn’t really see her do that much strategically, but she probably has, I just didn’t see it.

Scott-I do think Scott makes a great leader which I think did work out well for him this season, but I just feel like he stuck too close to one side and didn’t branch out enough like almost everyone else did.

Brady-I love Brady. Social king, idol king, comp king. All those things are great but I just feel like he came out of the gate wayyyyyy too hot  and was a huge target once the merge hit, but I truly don’t know what he could have done to avoid it.

James-He played an underrated game and it definitely didn’t go unnoticed by me, and I feel like he easily could have been a dark horse to win this game.

Pietro-I feel like he played a great, lowkey, under-the-radar game and I did feel that he has the makings of a great winner, but I just didn’t see any fight from him during the round where he was targeted. Like I was literally down to make a move with him but it just kinda seemed like he gave up 😕.

Brian-You definitely played a fearless game and weren’t afraid to make the moves that benefitted you which I do respect. No one was able to slip and slide through alliances like you did and the fact that you made it so far with everyone knowing how untrustworthy you were is crazy.

Yung-By far, the best player this season. Everyone thought Yung was just here to have a good time and was about to chill his way through this season, but NO! This man was making moves behind all our backs the whole season and he did with it such ease that you never would have expected it from him.
1146 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
congrats finalists!

My vote is already set.   One of the three of you played a much superior game to the other two.

I do have a question for all three of you though.

Shadi mentioned to me in my exit interview that this season was pretty much like an "all star" season.    Do you think you are worthy of being invited back to an all star season and if so, why?

Thanks for a great game guys. 

Scott
1146 days 20 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hello finalists

I just wanted to say congratulations on making it here, you all did what the rest of us could not. Now looking back on this game I’m sure there is something we could all take back and possibly do over. Now I was wondering for the three of you ( or two if jay is gone) if y’all could restart this game, is there anything you would do differently? If so why ?
1146 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
@Scott
Do you think you are worthy of being invited back to an all star season and if so, why?

Hey Scott! I definitely do think I’m worthy of being invited to an All-Stars season for many reasons. One of those reasons being the fact that I have the personality for it, I think I was one of the few people this season to ever even get into a fight and I think I was still able to show my personality even without the drama. And I was pretty good at the comps this season; I won 2 and I came second in 3. Additionally, hopefully I do win this season because why not have the first winner of your series on All-Stars? So yeah, that’s my reasoning 😁.

@Yung
if y’all could restart this game, is there anything you would do differently? If so why ?

Hey Yung! If I could restart this game, something I would do differently would probably be not going along so willingly with Jordan’s plan to vote Jayson at Final 10. The sides were tied but my side had the numbers with Jordan’s extra vote so we would have been set if we just voted Scott (I think it was Scott) like we originally planned. Unfortunately an idol was played and Kiara was knocked out but I feel like this could have been easily avoided if we just stuck to the plan instead of trying to outplay someone (Brian), who at the time did have our back. And yes, no one forced  me to vote for Jayson so I’m just as responsible for this vote as anyone else is, but I mean no shade, but it was Jordan’s plan LMAO.
1146 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Ok but like abel just earned my vote with his response to yungs Question
1146 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Honestly congrats on FTC all of you. I respect that i got outplayed at F5 haha. Its a game so thats what happens. I played hard and i wanna see someone win that also did or at least came close.

Congrats to whoever wins
1146 days 16 hours ago
jman96
gbpackXLVchamps
congrats finalists!

My vote is already set.   One of the three of you played a much superior game to the other two.

I do have a question for all three of you though.

Shadi mentioned to me in my exit interview that this season was pretty much like an "all star" season.    Do you think you are worthy of being invited back to an all star season and if so, why?

I guess that depends on the someone's view of an "All-Star" is because it can go into any perspective. Some could can come back for dominance in the game, some for great and memorable confessionals, some for entertainment, and some for showing potential that hasn't been shown in its entirety.

I do try to play the game even if it wasn't in an over the top way, i try hard in solo challenges when i feel like i need to, and i try to show in confessionals what my mindset is in every episode possible. So, I think that i could consider myself an allstar even if no one else does and i completely get why
1146 days 16 hours ago
jman96
@Yung
if y’all could restart this game, is there anything you would do differently? If so why ?

If i could restart this game, there are some things i would change. One is to do better with personal conversations with people, clearly i was terrible in that based on what everyone is saying about me. Another thing is that i probably would have stuck with the scott vote at final 10. At that time, i didnt know if i could trust brian after being lied to the tribal before, so i wanted to put things in my own hands, i just choosed the wrong target. If i have stucked with the scott vote, i could have put myself in a better chance to make some moves when the time came around. and maybe things would have looked better for me in the long run. who knows.

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!