This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
A big congratulations to Abel, Jay, and Jordan for going as far as you can possibly go in this game! You are the inaugural finalists of LTC Survivor and we are honored to have you in the history books.

With that being said, there can only be one winner. And now the power shifts to the jury...

Brady, Kiara, Pietro, Scott, James, Jayson, Brian, and Yung.

Each of the finalists will be able to post an opening statement. Once those are posted, the jury will be allowed to ask any question that may help them to decide who they're voting for.

Votes are due tomorrow @5PM EST. The reunion will take place @6PM EST where we will crown the winner of Survivor: Rapa Nui and hand out a few other awards.

Good luck finalists!
1147 days 15 hours ago
jman96
It's been a long while since i last played a survivor game, so i came into this game hoping to prove to myself that i can do well here. It was a battle from beginning to end and i wanted to make sure that i was able to survive every tribal i have been apart of.

Pre merge

So once the game started, i knew that i had to be in contact with at least a couple people in the cast. Not too much incase of the chances of 3 tribes of 6 *Which ended up happening* but enough to help me out. So On Tongariki, I got into an alliance with Brady and eventually Abel and we were able to be keep each other safe in our tribe that kept losing over and over again, leading to the losses of Honey, Rohan and Ben. I wanted to make sure that i was in majority and with people who i think would want me around for the long run when i was on that tribe.

Then when i was on NuVinapu, i knew that i had to be in the good graces with alot of people on my tribe, so i was trying to be social as possible with Jayson, Jay, Pietro, Yung and James. made sure that i was likable enough to have around, but not threatning enough so that i wouldnt be a target. I try to be somewhere in the middle. The only one i didn't have a connection with was Tris, so i tried to make sure that he went. If there was secretly a alliance during that time that wanted tris out anyway, i wouldnt be suprised but i wanted tris out myself since i didnt trust him.

Merge:

So when the merge came, I did not want to look like a leader because usually in the beginning of the merge, leaders, or people that look like the boss, would become targets and thankfully, i was put into a alliance with old Tongariki tribemates Abel and Brady, and James who i worked with in past games, and Brian and Kiara who worked with Abel and Brady on NuAnakena. I still tried to be in good bonds with them as much as i could though i could have not been fun in their eyes. and with James's double vote, we voted thomas out as we felt like he was least likely to get an idol played on. Tried to do the same with Yung, but Brian betrays us and votes Brady. But i knew that i couldnt get mad or freak out, because i still wanted people to think that they could use me for a vote down the road.

But I had a Steal a vote from the auction and i didnt know if Brian was telling the truth when he wanted to work with the group again, so i tried to make plan to let him think that we were voting scott, but we were actually voting Jayson as i felt like he was gonna be a major threat down the road. But Jayson played an idol and Kiara went. So my plan backfired, so i then tried to not make more waves at that time, act like a sheep, a floater, a wall or someone easy to beat. That became my strategy for a couple rounds.

I managed to get by with everyone suddenly turning on Pietro and then i knew that i had have some "Final 3 Deals" with some people to have the chance of making it to the end. So i accepted one with Yung and Jay as at that time, i knew that people like James and abel would be tough to beat at the end, once Scott and James were voted out *Though i didnt vote James that tribal* I agreed to a final 3 with Brian and Jay, because i knew then that with me and Jay in 2 different final 3 deals, we would have a chance of being secure at the final 4. But i wanted Jayson gone, since he was the biggest physical threat at that time. Then I wanted Abel gone at final 5 but he won immunity, so i voted Yung since he was also a big threat in my eyes. But he plays an idol and Brian leaves. Then i was able to win my one and only solo immunity challenge and voted Yung out. Since i felt like with his big moves aganist people like James and Brian, he would be tough to beat. and here i am

So, yeah, i looked like a quiet floater and i did not do great in a good amount of the immunity challenges, but that was my strategy. I wanted to not let myself look like a threat in everyone elses eyes so that people will want me in the end so that they could get their "Easy Win". While doing that, i made sure that i was good with alot of people. Not all of them, but a good amount, even when i voted for them the previous tribal.

The Goal for me was to get to the end and plea my case here. If i got voted out at any point, then having big moves on my resume was not gonna mean much. My Gameplay may not be the best, i can admit to that, but it is one that got me here.

I'll listen to any questions or harsh statements yall may have. Thank you
1147 days 15 hours ago
Peterparker16
Hey everyone! Jay here, obviously. I'd like to start first with this opening statement that I've enjoyed my connections and friends I've made in this game throughout the duration. You each are amazing people & I'm glad to have never gotten into any useless beef with y'all but instead form new friendships and mend old wounds(love ya brian). Next I'd like to first address how my game was this entire season, I understand not many will see it at first or maybe you have since being voted out but my whole plan from the preseason was to go into this game with a different entire strategy then I've used before. Something entirely new, I was going to focus on a more social and under the radar strategic game. I don't think I've ever been exposed this entire game with my actions being so in the shadows, the last time I was truly and genuinely targeted was by Tina in the third tribal vote to which I survived. Last time I got a single vote was the switch and it was only tris who was very much out of the loop.

I've been in every major influential moment in this game, from the blindsides to even knowing Jordan's extra clue before he used it. Even if there was something I was out of I'd quickly recover, example being Pietro. Who was my closest ally at the start until finding out he was hiding an extra vote from me, and had to go. I based a lot of my sneaky votes or game on who would take me farther each time, who I could hide behind as a big target and a threat with me just like "aha hey harmless jay, who's just a vote". I was tight with every major player who I also helped vote out, Pietro, Scott, and Yung. Then I even got James out of the game who was probably the most comfortable since the tide had turn with the tribal lines and alliance lines dropping but I knew I could use that to get him out there. That also kept me closer with Brian would I honestly did wanna take far but I think it's better he's not here bec we all know that fool would've won. Brian was by my side as a powerful, smart, and strategic ally. Giving me helpful information and thoughts on the game. I've also been playing the whole game with Jordan from day1, we've agreed to be a lowkey duo to go to the end and we made sure to guarantee us a final spot at tribal whether Yung, Brian, or Abel would have fun and we did that shit.

The moves I made in this game were more of a step back from being the main voice but encouraging the vote the way that would work best, I'm the one who voted Scott after the revote because I knew Brian would be more loyal to him then I along with staying in good with Abel who would securely take me to the end since I helped save Abel countless times this game. I played the best under the radar game with barely anyone coming after me and being in good with every single person, and I'm sure y'all are gonna bash me but really think to yourselves. Did I ever seem like a threat to you, or an enemy? No, because every vote, I was approached by someone to do something big and new and I never once got into hot water for it. My friendly, under the radar, dumb stoner game worked for me to get to this FTC. I wasn't brought here, I made allies with so many, and did my best to make sure I would never blow my game up. I'm not going to bash their games, but Abel who was an underdog the whole game made it this far by being purely saved by me most of the time, I'd convinced so many times to change the target from Abel or changed my vote for Abel, I knew if I kept him in the game, my threat status wouldn't be aware. Jordan, a solid quiet game, some immunities and one failed move with the secret vote, kept this ally closest to me due to his information from the other side and his ability to keep my name from the target board.

My strategies were never exposed, I never let my target know I was after them until they had been voted out. Don't get me wrong, I played a loyal game to a fault but my loyalty was always mainly to me. I truly believe that I deserve that vote from you to be the sole survivor, I know each of you know in your heart that I played a better game then jordan and abel. They both played good games but my game was the better of them. I'm glad I played with everyone and I respect each of you as players. Go easy on me y'all, one love.

Also P. S. Let me give y'all your quick shout outs.

Brady - Didn't talk much man but heard you were cool and had a great premerge game. You were the obvious target to get out first, just too big and comfortable.

Kiara - The first juror from the best tribe in the game Vinapu. I see you queen, I never had anything against you even though I voted you twice. You proved as probably the only person to scare me as a player because you could've come after me due to the Tina thing.

Pietro - First, love you dude. I mean everything I said about us being a good duo and wanting to go to the end, but you hid the extra vote from me and I just couldn't trust you anymore. You became my main target after that and it allowed me to save Abel.

Scott - The unsung leader of Vinapu, no doubt about that. You were the king, it sucks the way you went out and I was gonna try to prolong that as much as possible, but once again this was another chance to save Abel and take out you who, won't lie, was a huge threat. You would've won.

James - Ah, James, James, James. You were a strong, smart player man. You had a lot of your hands in pockets since you had such an amazing social game. You were the person next to Brian who was able to flip votes and I've been meaning to get you out for a minute. Once you didn't have that immunity or idol I knew it was a chance to blindside you. The urge to get Brian out blocked your vision a little too much.

Another point I'd like to make, I kept all these major targets at each other's necks just hiding in plain sight. Not tryna say I played a mastermind game but I never was worried about being blindsided.

Jayson - Probably one of my favorite players from this cast, a comp beast, a true queen, and a hot girl. I mainly wanted to get you next due to your loyalty mainly being to yung. If not you had gone I'm sure I wouldn't be here at f3 but instead you with yung or whoever.

Brian - Dude, we used to be like rivals. Multiple group game history where we'd be at each other's necks, targeting each other always but this game we finally worked together and made some sort of real breakthrough with each other. I'm glad we mended those wounds man and I'm happy to have played with you, but you couldn't go to the end. I knew yung had the idol bec I gave him the guess that was the correct answer. I gave him the vote just to ensure myself safety with Jordan and you incase of him not having it. Basically just playing all my cards best way I could without being voted myself. Yung's loyalty to me kept me safe.

Yung - Okay, honestly. Didn't expect you to be so fucking cool man like honestly you made my day saying you saw me in yourself. Truly honored by those words, your gameplay and fucking loyalty was the main force keeping me to be loyal to you because I truthfully did want you out when Abel approached me about it. Your leadership and brains were what pulled me back and you got me far, I'm glad I was able to help with the idol but I do wish you were here with me too. I did want us as the f3 with Jordan. Mucho gracious to you.

Any questions I'd gladly answer.
1147 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Hey, guys! I just want to start off by thanking everyone for not blocking me for the past 2 weeks because I know I’m annoying as hell LMAO, and thanks to Shadi, Joey & Spark for introducing me to this amazing game. I’ve had fun and best of luck to Jay & Jordan ❤️.

So coming into this game, I was super nervous because I only knew a handful of people and most of them I had done dirty in the past. But almost immediately on Day 1 I had to start fighting because I was the only person on my team to miss the challenge. This led me to form a really tight bond with Brady and pretty solid bonds with everyone else on my team, even Honey who was sadly voted out first 🙁. At this point in the game, I was in a great position on my tribe; I had an alliance with Brady and Ben, and then I had another alliance with Brady and Jordan. The only person who wasn’t aligned with me was Rohan so I targeted him and got him out. After we lost our first challenge, I knew no matter what I was losing an ally because I was aligned with everyone on the tribe. The vote was between Jordan and Ben, but ultimately I saved Jordan because I just felt that Ben was a lot more socially savvy than Jordan, which was correct.

Once the swap came, I knew I had to kick my ass into high gear because damn near half the people I wanted to play this game with were already gone. I ended up in an alliance with Brady, Kiara and Brian called the Lit Lickers 👅💦 and we blindsided tf out of Cole because we felt he had way too many connections in the game.

ONTO THE MERGE

Once the merge came, I kinda knew everyone that I wanted to work with. There was an almost immediate alliance of myself, Brady, Kiara, Brian, James and Brady and I helped bring in Jordan into the fold so that we could have the votes. At this point, everyone kinda saw Brady and I as a duo so I knew once Brady won immunity, I would become the opposing alliance’s target and I was right, but thanks to my relationship with James along with his extra vote, I survived another day.

Then things took a turn for the worst and Brian flipped, taking out Brady, then not long after that Jayson idoled out another one of my allies, Kiara. This was probably my lowest point in the game because as seen in the comp, I was seen as the biggest threat and the most likely to go home, but I worked my magic and won immunity which was definitely a clutch win at that point. This gave me the opportunity plant a target on Pietro’s back since he was never targeted up until that point and everyone seemed to like him. I definitely feel like if I didn’t win that, Pietro would have gone on to win the game.

After Pietro’s boot, I was over playing this game side vs side. I created an alliance between myself, Jordan, Yung and Jay called the Fantastic 4 (which later became the Final 4) because I wanted to keep my relationships and my game as flexible as possible and not just tied to one side. This led to the Final 8 vote where the votes tied and I got Jay to save me over someone who he had been working with the whole season.

After James got the boot and there were only 6 of us left, I knew my ideal Final 3 would be me, Jordan and Jay, which meant Brian, Jayson, and Yung had to go. I was open to getting Brian out in the Final 6 because I did feel he was the biggest threat out of anyone left, but as Yung told me, Jayson was never going to vote him (Yung) out, so I knew Jayson, Yung and Jay would be a potential voting bloc and had to nix that. Once the final 5 came, I knew my ass was on the line after Yung tried to flip the vote on me so I did what I had to do and won. I voted out Brian because he was the biggest threat at that point and I still stand by that, but Jordan and Jay didn’t for some reason LMAO. Once the Final 4 came, I had my sights set on Yung, who played an amazing game, and got him out.

Overall, I do think I played a solid game. I didn’t make any flashy moves with idols or anything but everything I did was for a purpose and I never planned on relying on my alliance to drag me through this game. What sets me apart from Jay and Jordan is that I fought every second of this game. I fought on Day 1 when I missed the challenge, I fought when I was most likely to go home and I won immunity, I fought when the vote was tied and I had to save myself, I fought in the final 5 when I knew my ass had a bullseye on it. I don’t think Jay or Jordan (love you guys ❤️) have fought as hard as I have. I think Jordan played really quiet almost too quiet to the point where his own alliance members didn’t know where his head was at and I also think Jay wasn’t very active until the end. There were actually times where my alliance considered voting for Jay because we thought he would’ve self-voted. But yeah, I have nothing but respect for them nonetheless, I have nothing but respect for the jury, and yeah it’s been a great season ❤️.
1147 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
Abel: what’s your issue with me cuz u acted kind of crazy

Jordan: do you message everyone being fake asking them how they doing and stuff with bland conversation

Jay: what did u do better than other 2
1147 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
Respectfully real quick, I'mma let you finish Jayson but CAP AS FUCK ABEL
1147 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
I set myself up in early game and won multiple challenges for my tribe to ensure that I wouldn't have to worry about panicking to save my vote.
1147 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Hello finalists
https://64.media.tumblr.com/e7876262885e11ec7895e7584fbcaa5f/tumblr_nzkplf4TTU1sq0qzoo1_400.gif

As I have arrived first to the jury, you may be expecting me to go easy on you guys. However, I have the longest time to think about what I’ve wanted to say and every person that came in gave me the tea so yes I wasn’t in the merge game king but from hearing your speeches and jurors comments, I know what went on.

I’ll first start off with Jordan.

Jordan: To be honest we did play this game together and it was cool and all. However, I find it extremely hard to be allies with you in every game because you don’t expand your conversations at all. When I align with someone, I want to have long conversations. Yeah we aligned but our talks never went anywhere and I’m sure a lot of this jury can say the same. I get it that you play a more old style game but we’re in the modern era of tengaged survivor and I think you’re still a couple steps back. I literally told someone on call specifically that I would never go on call with you even tho you were allies. Why did I feel that way? I felt that way because I was scared to go on call with you since I knew it’d be freaking awkward af with you. I think that’s a major flaw in your game.

As far as this cast, you were basically just there and I think your speech does a great job at highlighting that. You were overshadowed by bigger characters and personalities so much so that everybody in jury predicted you’d end up in the f3 not as a winner candidate though. In my exit interview, I said you would go far but not win and I think that’s the case unless you really step your ass up tonight.

I have one question to ask you individually.

Question: Why the fuck do you not give any personality or anything in your responses on Skype? If I could count the number of times you use one word answers, it’d at least be 20. Is this strategy on your part or are you just awkward as hell?
1147 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
JAYSON
Abel: what’s your issue with me cuz u acted kind of crazy

I promise you there’s no animosity and I’m sorry if you thought I was acting crazy lmao. But when I had that conversation with you about not going after each other, I truly did mean it and had no intention of targeting you. So when Brian sent me the quote of you talking about how I was trying to manipulate you guys into turning against each other, it did feel like a slap in the face because I really did want to work with you and me I reached out to you in hopes that it would benefit you and me and not anyone else, which I said to you that night. But yeah there’s no beef, I promise ❤️.
1147 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll next move my attention towards Jay.

Jay: I never once talked to you in this whole game and yet I still know enough about your game. This cast was an All Stars cast and you also were just simply overshadowed and way out of your league. When you think of big names in this season, I don’t think anyone is saying yours.

Your speech wasn’t as bad as I thought but you were able to coast to the f3. Your name did never come up but its because you were such a non-entity that nobody wanted to waste a round on you.

Us jurors had exit interviews. Luckily for you, not everyone has done there’s yet. However, 3 of us have and the great thing about these exit interviews are that we got to play a word association game. I have some cards here and I’ll just let you read the 3 responses you got.

1. Forgettable
2. What? As in non-entity
3. Inactive

3 separate jurors said this so far so this is a very common trend that I’m sure will continue. Not one juror yet had a positive thing to say about you and I think that has to say something.

Question: What do you have to say to that to defend yourself and explain why we are wrong in our assumptions? I don’t want to hear about your million allies since you sheeped everyone, I just want to know about you.
1147 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay: what did u do better than other 2

I played probably the better social game then both of them. I don't think anyone truly would vote me out due to hate or because they thought I was a target and yes Abel could say that bs but I never missed a vote on my life. I wasn't around during challenges but I was more then around during merge socially, guess he just didn't hear from me until I needed him. Which is true. Tea.
1147 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Ok you hoes its time i said some words. Time for Bad Cop and Good Cop because im a fucking nerd so deal with it 😂😂

BAD COP:

Abel: honestly plz change your profile name to UNSTABLE ABEL. then id actually vote you. What irks me is anytime i made a game move this season YOU chewed me out for simply PLAYING the game. Yet i never did that when a move did NOT go my way. Im curious as to why you think i should vote for you when you made it clear you had 0 respect for me as a player and would not of heard me out if our roles were reversed.

Jordan: Honestly your gameplay was like watching paint dry. You made 2 moves this game that were of your own control. The first was you decided to have a LOYALTY test for me DESPITE me leaking info and quotes of thr other sides plans into our alliance chat. Now as if that was not a damn mess yall told me the vote minutes before the tribal was due to happen. Og sorry let me rephrase... KIARA AND JAMES DID. You sat back and continued to go with your horrible plan. NEXT you used a steal a vote on a tribal and it was WASTED. You said your self "so i then tried to not make more waves at that time, act like a sheep, a floater, a wall or someone easy to beat. That became my strategy for a couple rounds." IM SORRY DID YOU JUST ADMIT TO STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME. Be a DAMN WALL IS NOT GAMEPLAY.

Jay: HONESTLY your lack of people even remembering you were here describes to me your first 75% of the game. You barley talked gamw with people and either did what scott wanted or what i wanted. Ill get to that other 25% later. I just told jordan he was pain drying on a wall bug you were the forgotten used paintbrush that we forgot to throw away because we were 2 lazy to clean it after we used it to its full potential.

GOOD COP:

JAY: Honestly i fucking loved that we became friends in this game. We squased a 3 year beef and honestly i had so much fun talking to you WHEN YOU STARTED TO TALK lol. Plus you were a lot smarter and more in tune with the game then i thought and more then the jury thinks. I think you played a amazing endgame for real. Im leaning to voting you just because of how much we talked and how much gameplay i saw from you in the end stages. But PLZZZZ tell us moves you did in premerge and early merge. Idk what the fuck your game was and i and the jury would love to know. Tysm for working with me and i wish you all the best in FTC. ❤

JORDAN: Honestly you made FTC. We all expected this because you were prime rib to take here but you did play the endgame nice. Having all those F3s was a nice little touch and its the samw thing i had tried to set myself up with. Also grats on fucking running through F4 immunity. Anyway GL in FTC. I cant for a wall to win so SADLEY you wont get my vote.

ABEL: grats on winning the lottery and going to F3 with Jay and Jordan.

JAY AND ABEL.

Stroke my ego and tell me why i needed to be on jury. I wanna be flattered. Complimented. What can i say im a fool for flaterry. Whoever does a better job gets my vote.

CONGRATS TO ALL 3 OF YOU ON FTC. YALL DID THAT!!!
1147 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jordan: do you message everyone being fake asking them how they doing and stuff with bland conversation

I started alot of conversations with alot of people, asking how they are doing and stuff. Its not to be fake, I actually do like to know how they are in their lives. While we are playing a game, it doesnt mean that I can't be nice to people. I guess it's the Canadian in me, but I do like to start conversations with asking how people are as it's only polite.

Now if I do ever come off as bland and boring to people, I do apologize on that. I've been diagnosed with autism since I've been very young and not always the best with keeping conversations going and it can be tough for me to show emotions by text.

While being under radar was part strategy, i do admit that i could have done better with the conversation aspect of socializing. Its not the first time I've been called a boring wall, and it probably wont be the last on this site.
1147 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
@Jay
I set myself up in early game and won multiple challenges for my tribe to ensure that I wouldn't have to worry about panicking to save my vote.

You say this now, but weren’t you in the tie with Kiara and Tina in the beginning? But you were ultimately saved because everyone voted out Tina? It just doesn’t seem like you set yourself up that well because you literally almost went home Day 3.
1147 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Finally I turn my attentions towards Abel.

Abel: I hardly knew you coming into this game and one thing I got from this was meeting you. We honestly made a bomb ass team and people were pressed about us and literally still are.

We played together hand in hand during the premerge but in the merge I was sadly taken out early and you had to adapt. Yet you sit here and I couldn’t be happier because you had an uphill battle and overcame massive odds. You were a loyal ass motherfucker, you had a great personality and our an amazing person so I can’t thank you enough for our experiences in this game.

However, that doesn’t mean 100 percent that you have my vote.

As you know, there is a $50 prize money distribution handed to the winner. There is a shot you win tonight and since we were such good friends, I was hoping you could do me a favor if I do you a favor with my vote.

Question: If I vote you and you win due to my campaigning for you in the jury along with your great game, will you agree to do a $40 to $10 agreement? You can keep the 40 since you’ll have won but I think I did help you in times as well. If you answer yes to this question, you will 100 percent get my vote, if you answer no, I may vote Jordan but that’s up to the risk that you want to take.

Venmo: Brady-Spaulding-2 (that’s in case we need to do this transaction) 10 would just buy me Chic-Fil-A which I love lol.
1147 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
@all finalists

Us jurors like I said had exit interviews. Through these interviews, we each had to do a word association game with the first word that came into our heads.

I’m going to challenge you all to do the same with my little twist on it.

I want you to say a positive word that comes to mind and a negative word that comes to mind for each jury member.

Example: A positive word I can use for Brian is  Okay.
A negative word I can use for Brian and the word I did choose in my interview was cunt.

You can either go all out of pussy out for the most part but I don’t care, I want to see answers pls.

Thanks.

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!