This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1166 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
but I was always there and around to talk to people no matter how busy I was

U ignored me before voting me out...
1166 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
I saw that before u deleted it Jay
1166 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
What do you have to say to that to defend yourself and explain why we are wrong in our assumptions? I don’t want to hear about your million allies since you sheeped everyone, I just want to know about you.

11th: Brady/CoachWade

Nah but really. I'm a good player and an even better social threat. I made my way here without being targeted say what you want but 11th.
1166 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Me too lol
1166 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
Abel & Jordan I am blown away that you managed to make it all the way to the end!!! Like how?! Who???? Where??? You literally said how in your speeches but I'm still shook and so proud of you both.

Jay, you were very funny and even though we weren't close in-game, congrats to you, too.

I see Abel/Jordan as underdogs and Jay as a floater, so I have the same question for all 3:

When did you take a more dominant role in the game to become the HBIC (head bitch in charge)?
1166 days 14 hours ago
jman96
I’ll first start off with Jordan.

Jordan: To be honest we did play this game together and it was cool and all. However, I find it extremely hard to be allies with you in every game because you don’t expand your conversations at all. When I align with someone, I want to have long conversations. Yeah we aligned but our talks never went anywhere and I’m sure a lot of this jury can say the same. I get it that you play a more old style game but we’re in the modern era of tengaged survivor and I think you’re still a couple steps back. I literally told someone on call specifically that I would never go on call with you even tho you were allies. Why did I feel that way? I felt that way because I was scared to go on call with you since I knew it’d be freaking awkward af with you. I think that’s a major flaw in your game.

As far as this cast, you were basically just there and I think your speech does a great job at highlighting that. You were overshadowed by bigger characters and personalities so much so that everybody in jury predicted you’d end up in the f3 not as a winner candidate though. In my exit interview, I said you would go far but not win and I think that’s the case unless you really step your ass up tonight.

I have one question to ask you individually.

Question: Why the fuck do you not give any personality or anything in your responses on Skype? If I could count the number of times you use one word answers, it’d at least be 20. Is this strategy on your part or are you just awkward as hell?

Well I would answer yes and no. I didnt want to show too much gameplay out of me do that I could easy to bring to end. I guess it worked a little too well.

But there have been times where I wanted to show personality but I found it difficult for me to do so by text or computer typing so I would just say one word answers to show that I am listening to what you are saying.

But I do promise that I have some personality. And if we were to Skype call, I show some of it and I'm happy to do a Skype call. Not tonight, but at some point.
1166 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
Cap, I didn't ignore you.
1166 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
Have a good night
1166 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
@jordan

That’s great to know, thank you! If we ever can play again and have that lucky opportunity, we can hopefully go on call
1166 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
I sent u message two hours before tribal lol
1166 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
@Brian

Bitch, you did that shit and you know it too, I don’t have to tell you LMAO. I’ve wanted you out for the longest honestly, even before you voted out Brady. It was probably when you were leaking all of Scott’s alliance shit during the Cole vote where I realized you were a super good player, like better than most. I definitely wasn’t planning on bringing you very far because of how cunning I knew you were so having you still in the game at Final 5 kinda felt like Tony on Winners at War where the jury was like “why tf haven’t they voted him out yet”? LMAO but I definitely had my reasons for keeping you and I think it worked out in the end for me. Also, I do respect your game but I’m just a really loyal person and both times I went off on you, I was loyal to you so that’s just where my craziness came from but looking back, you were just doing what was best for your game and I have nothing but respect for that.
1166 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Nah but really. I'm a good player and an even better social threat. I made my way here without being targeted say what you want but 11th.

That’s cute and all but I went out early for actually being a player people were threatened by and not being dragged till the end. Sorry you can’t take the facts
1166 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
Yea aight Brady, get some food for that salt nigga
1166 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Really, Jay?
1166 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Wtf

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!