This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Year of the Ox

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Year of..

1157 days 13 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Blu- But to be fair, the reason the target was on Tim and not you (and me for the majority of the game) is Bc we weren’t playing the game that Tim was playing. He was a much bigger threat. I knew from like F8, that Tim and Joey were the players to beat. I didn’t make it to F5, based on strategic play, but Bc no one saw me as a threat (except maybe you), and likewise for you tbh. But good job getting to the end!
1157 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
Tim, I have nothing but PROPS for you. I told these people you were a threat at merge, and I told them you were probably going to win after another vote or two. Joey and Blu are two examples of people that did not listen, and they not only let you get here they helped you.
I would like to see more of Joey's mindset but Blu just had such a poor read on things when he should've believed me that you were a comp threat and fave to win. You proved everyone right in the best way and while I think this season was so boring and predictable, at least the person in charge will likely be walking away victorious.
1157 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
So I decided to do some digging into the personal life of Blu because I have become concerned. Blu it says here on your transcript that you never passed the first grade of your education. Now while that’s sad it suddenly becomes clear to me about how terrible of a social player you really are. Clinging to Tim for survival makes sense now. You relied on your father (Tim) to keep yourself in the game while he gained credit for each and every move in the game. With that being said I hope after this game you’re able to continue your education so that the next time you play a game you will have more knowledge on how to treat people in the game. Thank you.
1157 days 12 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Noelle- you sound like an idiot. There were no reasons for me to make “moves” if the result didn’t outweigh the reward. I knew your connections you had in the game as well as other people. I stuck by what I knew would be unbreakable. I created a f2 on day one and stuck by it. Just like you would’ve stuck with your f2 jon and he vice versa going to rocks for you. Every decision i made benefited me. And this f3 seat shows that. And rather you’re convinced or not I did what you couldn’t do, and thats’s make it here. So I’m holding my head up proud. And as far as moral character goes. I had plenty of morals, enough to not dishonor or disrespect  my morals by making you any promises ,I knew I was not going to keep. That is not the Christian thing to do since we wanna talk about character.
1157 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Blu keep insulting the jury. You’re doing great buddy
1157 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Noelle I will address that , at that vote I didn’t know Tim had an idol honestly , but I did suggest to do Cody here because that would be a 3-3 tie there( assuming blu would do Cody here)  , Tim at this point never turned his back on me and has been loyal but I did realize he was a threat and that’s why I tried to take him out the following vote but blu didn’t want to I felt like I could get Tim and Cody out at 5 and 4 and quite honestly almost did but almost doesn’t cut it
1157 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
Blu - you do need to make a move to win if you're otherwise going to sit right next to the presumed winner. Making final 3 should not be your end goal, you're just taking up space for someone who actually wanted to win instead of just make finals. I couldn't make it to the end because nearly everyone else had their head up their ass and wouldn't make moves. I literally TRIED so hard to make moves and other people wouldn't budge. That's not on me. I exhausted my resources. YOU on the other hand, wasted yours. You HAD THE POWER to make a real move and you chose instead to be flashy and waste your advantages. That is not impressive. You failed to consider what people were warning you about and that's your fault.
1157 days 12 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Matedog1209 lol. You thought you had it all made in the shade. I was actually the first to figure you out and used you as collateral along the way. Let’s not forget who made that group chat of the three of us. It wasn’t just tim telling me about you, it was everyone else not aligned with you as well. All of your side deals and hustles failed you, and you got GOT,period. Your only saving grace from me was when we got separated from the same tribe or else i would’ve spearheaded a vote against you too, not to mention the vote that I convinced everyone to spare you and vote out max as the weakest game player. Please don’t get ahead of yourself there. Thank you
1157 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Remember this FTC isn’t about my game. It’s about yours. Or the lack there of. But continue obsessing over me. It’s really thoughtful and kind of flattering tbh.
1157 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
Everyone line up so Blu can continue to deflect and trash your games instead of acknowledge the flaws in his.
1157 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
*gets in line*
1157 days 12 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Matedog1209- i dont’ care about insults. Don’t try to throw sticks and stones my way if you’re not ready for broken bones in return. I know the game I played. Whether you respect it or not, that’s up to you.

Noelle- I never said making final 3 alone was my end goal. Again you’re misreading things just like you did when you thought i was voting “with” . Yeah you tried hard to make moves and people wouldn’t budge because no one was going to believe someone who was in a premade alliance in the merge. If I chose to be flashy I could. None of the moves you’re talking about made since to my gameplay. I wouldn’t be here had I made those moves bc it would’ve painted an instant target on my back. Like that makes no sense. I worked both sides very well to make sure that my name was never in the mix. And I give myself credit for that, even if you don’t
1157 days 12 hours ago
kingjames13
This is hilarious
1157 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Blu we can tell. You’re intelligence level of how you actually played the game is really showing. Again you continue trying to attack the jury for their flaws instead of realizing that you made mistakes. We aren’t here to talk about how the jury played. The jury isn’t winning this game. We’re here to talk about your game. You not being able to take a step back and realize your flaws proves how delusional you really are.
1157 days 12 hours ago
zach3051
Hi final 3! Congrats on getting to this point! I enjoyed playing with all three of you. A few questions

1. Who out of the jury do you think played the best overall game and why?

2. What was your favorite moment from the game? (Can either be a move or just a fun moment)

3. What is your favorite thing about me?

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!