This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Year of the Ox

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Year of..

1157 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
Blu I hope you enjoy being a 0 vote finalist. Being rude to the jury will get you nothing.
1157 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
To the jury, I’m happy to be standing here before you and letting you know why I think I deserve to win. This was an interesting game because there were so many connections amongst the cast, but I think I played the most well-rounded game. I’ll sum up my game in two points:

Physical: I was the comp beast of the season. Pretty hard to dispute that. I won the most individual immunities and was a key contributor to many of the tribal immunity comps.

Social/Strategic: I was able to always make sure I was in a majority alliance since the beginning of the game. I used my social standing to make moves and push the vote onto people I wanted. I planted the seeds for the Nathan blindside pre-merge which made it possible to vote him out for 12th. At 10th, the vote was 100% on Zach, but I flipped the script and got the numbers to vote Noelle despite Cody wanting Zach out and Layla of all people being unsure of a Noelle vote. This flushed her super idol early on into merge. I kept myself surrounded with people who would protect me and that’s a huge part of why I’m here right now.

Ultimately, whatever you value as a juror, I think I provide. Value comp wins? I did that. Value loyalty? I remained loyal to (and protected as much as I could) my f2 Blu, the three wise men alliance (Blu/Cody) and the background assassins (Joey/Zach/Cody) as much as I could. Value strategy? I think I got the right people out at the right time and even had some pre-merge moves planned that flopped due to crazy tribemates (*coughJayAllthatcough*). I’m happy to answer any and all questions about how I played, but I hope you can all give me this win. I played hard and would love to be rewarded for that.
1157 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
Blu I decided to copy Reed's SJDS speeches for my own because they were so fitting. You were rude before and you continue to be rude now. You played this game like an idiot and you think making a tie vote at the f4 is enough case for you to win when you had 2 idols and a legacy advantage you could have ACTUALLY made a game winning move earlier.
My gameplay was not bad to make it to 6th after being such a target earlier. Your gameplay to do nothing until the final 4 was bad. You did nothing except waste idols and be a dick. You refused to make a promise to anyone and I can't vote for someone with no moral character, and no, just believing in God does not give you moral character. God may forgive you for how you've treated people in this game but I don't need to.
1157 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Logan- Logan. I’m here in the finals. No vote casted against me and always had a hand in the deciding vote. When you and I got switched to the pre merge tribe as minority. I knew i had to make my own connections and instill trust in people to help further my gameplay. I used my social skills from day 1 and helped to bring together groups for a majority. I brought nathan in, tim did not. Though he neglected to forget that. Whenever i felt votes were shifting to a way I didn’t like. I would deter them or I would vote another way. First it was being Cody’s sheep until they realized he’s out then it was being Tim’s sheep, whichever way the wind blows people tend to follow when they didn’t get what they wanted. I made moves that would benefit me. And did it upset people in my alliance & on the outside? Yes, but my reasoning were always justified by when that scenario didn’t fit for what I had in mind for my end goal

Jon-
1157 days 7 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Tim- What was your shining moment that shaped the direction of this game?
1157 days 7 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Tim, What would you say was the worst thing that probably happened for your game?
1157 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Noelle- for my first game, sitting in the final 3. Is not an idiotic game for me. I wasn’t carried here and you every right to feel hurt. But I never betrayed you, so God is quite satisfied with me because I didn’t play this game like a Judas. I promised you nothing. So game and personal was set aside for me. I don’t need your forgiveness, you need to forgive yourself for putting so much trust in someone without validating if their intentions were the same.
1157 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
Joey, ily, but you never REALLY tried to make a move. Tim never needed to "make a move" because he controlled everything, he was the one people needed to make a move against (which you didn't at F6 or any other time). Tim also outshined you in comps and he never received a majority of votes at a tribal like you did, so his social game was stronger too. I'm sorry but it seems like he outdid you in all 3 areas so I'm curious to know what you think you did better than him.
1157 days 7 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Blu I don’t understand what aspect of that answer is directed at my question
1157 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
Blu, the fact that you intentionally never made a promise to ANYONE is what I'm talking about. It just reveals a sense of no moral character, and if that's who you are, that's fine - good to know. I set game & personal aside as well. Making it to the end does not mean you didn't play like an idiot. You never made a move. You voted people who were either on the outside or on the bottom of your alliance's totem pole anyway, and they just couldn't pull their heads far enough out of their asses to realize it. You may not have always voted exactly like Tim but at the end of the day you played this game to hand Tim the win on a silver platter. Misusing idols just to show off isn't cute. You never built a resumé. You are just...there. So yes, you're sitting in the final 3, and you have nothing concrete to show for it or why you should win. You are just...there. Congrats though.
1157 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Jon- I personally never felt like tim was in the best position to win. I knew that he and cody were playing similar games so that was going to cancel each other out. Moves that benefit me and not tim was first building a rapport with you on the pre merge tribe that i knew I would later have you as a side ally in this game, getting people like zach and noelle to tell me about their advantages benefited me, voting joey out over Fran (bc it got Tim’s and cody attention to know that I’m not a 3rd wheel and that I’m not unpredictable.. Pinning votes against you & tim during your elimination, and voting off Cody.  Again you guys were always targeting Tim, my relationships with you all in this game, kept the target off of me. And that benefit me bc at the end of the day, I was still playing an individual game. And you yourself jon said to me “don’t underestimate the game you’re playing” and I never once then, thought people may have thought it.
1157 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
Jonathan - I think my shining moment was probably flipping the vote from Zach to Noelle. I think this did a couple things for me. First, it showed just how much influence I had in the game. Second, everyone knows I'm good friends with Cody, but it proved that I wasn't just his sheep. It kept someone in who would work with me and not against me. Third, it flushed an extremely powerful advantage that would've been bad news bears for me down the road.

Logan - This is actually a pretty tough question. Even when I used my idol and had votes cast against me in f5, I never felt like I was ever in any real danger throughout this game. I'd say the worst thing to happen to me was being on the wrong side of the Zach/Jonathan vote which put a target on me at F6, but that was kind of just a coordinated split between Cody, Blu, and I to separate me from them. I think the fact that I never felt threatened in this game is a good sign of how well I played.
1157 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Jon sorry that wasn’t for you. It was Logan’s questions lol.

I had your name attached to answer it my bad.
1157 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
Vanity Smurf
Jon- I personally never felt like tim was in the best position to win.

What a poor read on the jury.
1157 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
@ noelle , I get that ! I never received majority of votes (unless you count yours then I did but it was 4-4 but an SUCCESFUL IDOL PLAY and 2-2 at f4) but that’s where my idol came in to play, people we telling me i was the vote tonight and if it wasn’t for those people and my connections then I probably wouldn’t have played my idol, because people were telling I was getting votes I would say that’s good social part of my game. Also I did figure I was getting votes at this tribal based of the immunity challenge, I am sorry about that lol .

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!