This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Year of the Ox

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Year of..

1155 days 7 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
I was not convinced you were doing Tim. Cody told me you were doing me. And I knew by Tim’s unwillingness to vote you, that I was likely getting 3 votes
1155 days 7 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Just Bc I played along with your little game didn’t mean I bought in to what you were selling
1155 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
jon- that's fair. no argument there. I just knew for me personally, that you were cody's other right arm bc he brought everything you said about me and others to the  group, and that it was in my best interest to take you out there. and you asked my why I flipped, and i was never flipping on Tim. Also, not one time in that group did I say I was voting for Jon. I told that to tim separately. Your vote wasn't brought up to by in front of cody because i knew how strong that relationship was, people just assumed joey had an idol. Therefore, the only way cody would've known what I was doing, is if Tim had told him, but i have respect for you.
1154 days 23 hours ago
joey65409
I’ll answer the questions asked tonight! Been busy
1154 days 23 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
I respect you to but I can send you SS that show Cody telling me you’d vote me
1154 days 21 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Yeah sure please do Jon, I’m curious to know what it said.
1154 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
@franzella My question to all 3 finalists: Without including yourself, please tell me which of the other 2 finalists deserves to win the title of Sole Survivor, and why the person you didn't pick deserves 3rd place.

Good question ! Well you see I think gameplay wise they both played deserving games for sure! However , I would have to give the 1st place nod to Tim because he did win 4 immunities if I’m not mistaken , he had blu who was really loyal to him throughout this game .
3rd would go to blu mainly because when I asked him to make a move on tim at 5 he decided not to and he was too focused on Jon (no offense, )wasn’t a threat this game
1154 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
@ Nathan
Joey, what was your proudest moment in this game and how did it advance you to get to the end?

Sorry for the long response, I think f6 immunity win, I just got blindsided as poor Zach got slayed at f7, I’m not prone to know survivor phrases and I was struggling as I stumbled a lot on a question to get letters , but I then got the template eventually I then started looking around the game forums and saw the tribal forums and looked for phrases that matched the template and boom I found it , won immunity , got the idol clue , then got the idol .
1153 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
I can't leave this at 99 comments =|

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!