This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Year of the Ox

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Year of..

1168 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Franz- pre merge i would’ve given it to tim , merge I would say Joey, bc in merge there wasn’t much that tim did without me. He had the people he worked on and i had the people I was working on so everything was really 50/50 between us and we compared notes to make an ultimate decision like a f2 would. Joey on the other hand was an underdog and played under the radar. He save himself with an idol. Won immunity when necessary and never really had to cut a lot of deals.

That’s the only reason I would place tim 3rd bc I had to save him quite a few times. And that was no sheeping behavior it was protect the one who would most protect me.
1168 days 6 hours ago
Heavenlee
Tim - I'm curious if you feel the same way, that things between you and blu were 50/50 and he had to save you multiple times.
1168 days 6 hours ago
tbrown_47
I know I'm not the jury, but I am curious about the times you saved me. Are you just talking about not voting me out at F6 and F5 or another instance? I guess just from my perspective, I didn't really need saving before then, but I could be wrong
1168 days 6 hours ago
tbrown_47
Noelle, we definitely consulted each other before most decisions. We weren't always in alignment, but we did talk and ultimately made individual moves that we thought would benefit us. I think saving me multiple times is hyperbole, but our relationship is one of the reasons I'm sitting her at the end.
1168 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Quite a few times. Yea i was speaking of those two instances.
1168 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
When it was getting down to the wire. It deff was difficult trying to deflect those votes. Vs had it been earlier on
1168 days 6 hours ago
tbrown_47
Deflect votes away from me? My counter to that would be it wasn't entirely necessary to deflect votes from. I had you and Cody who would never vote me out. I worked on Joey after Zach's elimination to make sure he wouldn't immediately turn on me. I think I put plenty of work to keep myself safe those two rounds
1168 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
That’s untrue partially. Joey did vote for you f5. And also would’ve voted for you f6 had i told him we were on board with noelle to get you out. But you did have me and cody that is a fact.
1168 days 6 hours ago
kingjames13
Ugh blu Tim is the reason your here tbh he wouldn’t flip in 5 or you woulda been gone their not Jon
1168 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Cody, that may or may not have been true but when it came down to the votes. It was still tim vs jon. Jon was convinced that I was doing tim. And he will confirm that.
1168 days 6 hours ago
VanitySmurf
So i wasn’t going to flip and do tim either which would’ve caused him to be out at f5
1168 days 6 hours ago
Heavenlee
So once again you declined building a resumé.
1168 days 5 hours ago
VanitySmurf
My final 2 wasn’t turning on me and I wasn’t turning on my f2 noelle. Call it as you may. We both declined.
1168 days 5 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Blu why are you arguing with the Jury heck it wouldn't matter if you were arguing with some of us face it you are not getting at least half of our votes.
1168 days 5 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Logan-vote how you like bud, I’m not arguing. I’m just addressing some issues. Bc that’s what I’m here to do is standup for myself and plead my case.

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!