This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #10 - The Princess Pride

Topic » Daily Challenge #10 - The..

1062 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
HERE
1062 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
here
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
Arrives like the princess I am
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Princess Johanna
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Princess Michaela
1062 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight, you will be playing a fairytale inspired challenge 🦄

But not just any fairytale.  A BIG BOY KING KONGDON FAIRYTALE.  THERE AIN’T GONNA BE NO FUCKING LOVE SONGS OR 🌈 RAINBOWS 🌈.  THIS IS A 5 ACT FAIRYTALE.  BEST BUCKLE UP FUCKERS. 

Act 1: A Princess is Born

In any fairytale, or any old straight one at least, there needs to be a Princess up in a tower who needs rescuing.  So, on “GO” you will compete for the honor of being the majestic, beautiful, and HAWT princess.  Whoever is the first person to post all 8 of these things in order (not in a row I’m not a fucking asshole):

*grabs glass boot*
*tries to put on glass boot*
*realizes foot is too fucking big*
*races to grab foot ointment*
*finds and applies King Kongdon’s Magical Foot Ointment™*
*grabs boot again*
*shoves boot on*
*BOOT FITS ON*

The first person to say *BOOT FITS ON* (must be caps so I can see you are first easily) with all other posts being correct, will be crowned our fairy princess.  And will be kidnapped by Lake the Bridge Troll.

Act 2: Suitors Emerge

If not the fairy princess, your goal is to RESCUE the fairy princess.  To do this, you have to get past Lake the Bridge Troll.  Say hello Lake.

*Lake dressed up in Troll Costume* (in monotone voice): Hi I’m Lake the bridge troll.

Only 3 suitors will be able to sneak past the bridge troll, before the Lumpy Loser Lake gets fed up with his job and decides to cut the rope bridge.  There will be 3 times during part 3 where I will count down and say *WHACKS LAKE THE BRIDGE TROLL ON THE HEAD*

If not the princess, or not already past the bridge troll, be the first to say *Sneaks past Lake the Bridge Troll*.  If first, you will move on.  If not, Lake will catch you trying to sneak by, and throw you back to the start of the bridge.  Once 3 have you have snuck by after all 3 whacks.  Lake will cut the bridge eliminating whoever’s not already across, and not the princess, from the Challenge and sending them into the draw.

Act 3: The Princess Performs

In this act, the 3 suitors will stop, and look up and find the beautiful princess in a tower, singing a song.

(Basically, the princess will have to post what I tell them to post, which is a song split into 9 posts, singing about their perfect prince)

Once the princess performs the song, and I have sufficiently advertised the song to our viewers at home, we will then move on.

Act 4: Fighting Lake the Bridge Troll

While the suitors watched the princess perform, Lake the Bridge Troll has caught up!

The three suitors in this part must FIGHT to defeat the Bridge Troll and win the Princess’s heart.  In this part, after I countdown say “GO” each time, post *FIGHTS Lake the BRIDGE TROLL*.  Whichever one of the Suitors is slowest each round, gets a whack from Lake.  Two whacks and you’re knocked out.  Meaning, you're out of the competition and going into the draw.  The last suitor standing without two whacks will defeat Lake the Bridge Troll, and win the Princess’s heart, and they and the Princess will be safe from the draw.

Act 5: HAPPILY EVER AFTER, PSYCH

After the happy couple is determined, you realize sadly, only one person can win.  So, the only way to win is to off your spouse.  I will start out each round with *COUPLE STARTS MAKING OUT*.   I will then countdown and post *DROPS SWORD* multiple times.  To give your partner a stab wound, be the first to post *Grabs Sword and Stabs Spouse*.  Once you get 3 stab wounds, you can’t go on, and the other person wins.  However, you will not be in the draw if not voted in by them.  Only ONE STAB PER ROUND.

Questions?
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Princess Franzella
1062 days 12 hours ago
franzella
https://64.media.tumblr.com/82e23212a1fe9c03f43a648beeefedc1/tumblr_o0ai78zP6g1qmvkfko5_r1_250.gif
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
A BIG BOY KING KONGDON FAIRYTALE
1062 days 12 hours ago
franzella
oooo multiple acts
1062 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
1062 days 12 hours ago
franzella
love it
1062 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
I will post the rules for each act before it begins
1062 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Princess Ethel
Princess Akshara
1062 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
god

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!