This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #1 - Shit Performance

Topic » Daily Challenge #1 - Shit..

1057 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
LIVE TOMORROW @ 7 EST

You will play this challenge in 2 teams of 9 which will be decided randomly before the challenge.  The winning 9 are safe from elimination and must vote one of the 9 losers into elimination.  The other 8 losers not voted in will ALL face the draw.

Nowhere to hide Round 1.
1057 days 17 hours ago
Marcogr45
my war of the worlds self is gonna love this
1056 days 18 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Sorry evreywone I dont have skype but I did create a discord if you want to talk to me https://discord.gg/kQhkBfT7
1056 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1056 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hi
1056 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Hii
1056 days 18 hours ago
abstractjay
yo
1056 days 18 hours ago
honeybunch1
here but i  might be sorry
1056 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
here!
1056 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Calling the skype chat now, I will randomize teams a couple of minutes after rules are posted.
1056 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1056 days 18 hours ago
franzella
https://64.media.tumblr.com/82e23212a1fe9c03f43a648beeefedc1/tumblr_o0ai78zP6g1qmvkfko5_r1_250.gif
1056 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Today’s Challenge is called “Shit Performance” and here is how it works. 

You will be divided into 2 equal teams of 9, the blue team and the red team.

Each team will select ONE “Performer”, who, when it is their turn, on “GO”, they will have to post the following 20 posts, in order, as fast as they can.  And yes, it’s a verse of Man’s Not Hot put through a shakespeare translator:

“Two plus two is four minus one yond's three, quick maths”
“ev'ryday sir's on the block, smoketh trees (ah)”
“seeth thy wench in the parketh, yond wench is a uck'rs”
“at which hour the ting wenteth quack-quack-quack”
“thee sir w're ducking (you sir ducked)”
“holdeth tight, asznee (my brudda)”
“that gent's did get the pumpy (big ting)”
“holdeth tight, mine own sir (my guy)”
“that gent's did get the frisbee (shew)”
“I trapeth, trapeth, trapeth on the phoneth”
“movin' yond c'rnflakes (uh)”
“rice krispies”
“holdeth tight, mine own wench whitney (my g)”
“on, on, on, on, on the road doin' ten toes”
“liketh mine own toes (like mine own toes)”
“thee sir bethought i did freeze”
“i seeth a peng wench, then i pose (chilin’)”
“if 't be true the lady ain't on t, i apparition”
“hah, behold at thy nose (check thy nose, fam)”
“thee donut, nose longeth liketh garden hose”

The two performers will go one at a time in this forum, the blue team’s performer will go first.

HOWEVER, that is not all, because during the performance, members of the opposing team can sabotage the performer by making the following three posts in order:

“BOO”
“YOU SUCK”
“THROWS TOMATO”

Every time you can post those 3 posts separately in order, you will add 20 seconds to the person performing’s time. 

HOWEVER, while your team is performing, you can try to DEFEND them from tomatoes by saying “FUCK OFF (Insert Name Here)”.  If your team gets THREE fuck off posts in between a person’s “BOO” and “THROWS TOMATO”, that person will be stopped, and can not throw any more tomatoes until the performer is done.

The performer with the faster time with the 20 second time penalties added will win for their team, losers are at risk of being voted in, and everyone not voted in will face the first draw.

DO NOT DELETE POSTS FOR ANY REASON, if you miss a post, go from where you left off.  That goes for performers and tomato throwers.

Questions?
1056 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
hey
1056 days 17 hours ago
franzella
i-
1056 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
TF!

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!