Survivor Second Chances Episode 4
- In a completely random tiebreaker, the third person voted out of Survivor Second Chances is... Russel. Since Russel does not have the HII, he is officially out of the game.
This is an idea that I've wanted Survivor to use for a long time. The twist is Second Chances, meaning that people who haven't gotten far on Survivor get a second chance at the title. These contestants cannot have made the jury. 16 players who have previously failed at Survivor will head to Hawaii to fight for the title of Sole Survivor and their redemption from previous losses.
TRIBE 1- KAUA
1. Gretchen Cordy (Survivor Borneo)
2. Ramona Gray (Survivor Borneo)
3. Gina Crews (Survivor Marquesas)
4. Gabriel Cade (Survivor Marquesas)
5. Bobby Mason (Survivor Panama- Exile Island)
6. Hunter Ellis (Survivor Marquesas)
7. Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Survivor Micronesia- Fans vs Favorites 1)
TRIBE 2- HAKAKA
1. Joel Anderson (Survivor Micronesia- FvF 1)
2. Betsy Bolan (Survivor Samoa)
3. Francesca Hogi (Survivor Redemption Island/ Survivor Caramoan- FvF 2)
4. Roxanne Morris (Survivor Phillipines)
5. Hope Driskill (Survivor Caramoan- FvF 2)
6. Shamar Thomas (Survivor Caramoan- FvF 2)
Tribal Immunity: Kaua
Tribal Council: Hakaka
Vote someone off of Hakaka.
Beware who you vote now. 1 person on each team has the HII. We'll see if they get voted out or not.
Leave a comment