Big Brother and online Hunger games.
FlameonX

FlameonX's blogBlog

  1. ABC...It's easy as 123
  2. GIFT GIVEAWAY - Winner Announced
  3. GIFT GIVEAWAY!
  4. Nominated for 6th
  5. Nominated for 8th
  6. Nominated for 10th
  7. Nominated for 12th
  8. Nominated for 6th
  9. Nominated for 9th
  10. Nominated for 11th
  11. Top of the morning!
  12. Tuxedo Posted!
  13. Dr.Who Background Posted
  14. MALE HAIR - Would you buy this?
  15. Posted more designs!
  16. Question!
  17. Ooops!
  18. I am happy!
  19. How would I do in stars?
  20. Can a "Flame" be burnt?
  21. If you'd like to try it out,
  22. 2 pills, 3 hours of sleep,
  23. hello tengaged!
  24. Studying.
  25. Love?
  26. Roast Beef Subs on White with EXTRA Mayo...
  27. I don't blog often,
  28. Stars 193 - Nominated for 16th
  29. Gift Shop - Gift Giveaway #3 !
  30. Gift Shop - Gift Giveaway #2 !
  31. Gift Shop, Gift Shop!
  32. Good Night!
  33. If I had a 200th game
  34. I was thinking about joining stars...
  35. Should I Join Stars?
  36. Summer is in session. Gift Shop V2.0?!
  37. Friendly Reminder from the Irrelevant Department..
  38. Now that the Duel participation has died down...
  39. Another gift shop?!
  40. WOW AKOMES WOW

Nominated for 10th

May 14, 2014 by FlameonX
Well, seeing as my blog was poorly received last time...I'm going to continue writing them :D. These blogs are a good way for me to vent my feelings, and I would go little more insane without them.

First and foremost, I have to thank the 52.1% of Tengaged for saving me, and I guess, I want to thank the other 47.9% for voting in the poll. Like I said, tdan13 is an awesome dude, and if I saw him in the poll box, I would save him too!

I'm up again. Crumby feeling. And it's easy to get away with nominating me again so soon because of my lack of ability to survive polls. Meaning that if I stay this time, and get nominated again later on, I'm out. This serves as nothing but motivation to try even harder, because I'm /not/ out and I won't give up until I am. Even though this game has been getting incrementally harder each round - especially, losing my two closest allies back to back - I don't have anyone I can turn to. I feel more alone each day change. But, that does not mean that I doubt my ability to play this game on my own.

There really is no one you can blame but yourself for ending up in the poll box. I am a victim of wishful thinking. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt - perhaps, not the best thing to do in a game of Stars, but I'm human. And, if there is one thing that I have learned from all my previous Stars experiences, is that if you fail the first time, you're not going to succeed the second time by trying to do the same thing.

Again, I appreciate any and all saves. I hope that those who support me will continue to support me, and those who didn't to know that it's never too late to hop on the bandwagon!

tl;dr - These blogs are annoying, I know! This dude is still trying, and he believes he can win it because of all the #believers who believe in him.

Comments

gl =]][
Sent by Pepper,May 14, 2014
Gl man
Sent by VoLcOmVaNs,May 14, 2014
gl again :)
Sent by AxKxAxBatman,May 14, 2014
Gl bro! I honestly hope that you can rebound from this and win it!!!
Sent by tdan13,May 14, 2014

Leave a comment